Ragnum - Hiatus

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Ragnum - Hiatus

Post by CeresIn »

Many years ago I was doing a Immortal Dynasty Challenge with the protagonist of this story as the founder, unfortunately the challenge ended when the fifth generation become a teen because I forgot to paint one of the paintings dou to crashings, besides that the game already had too many bugs. I don't know how I survived so many generations without Nraas.

But the story that I had created little by little in that challenge stayed with me, always in the background, and even though I was writing other stories, the inspiration for this was always present. So many ideas spinning in my head need a aoutlet, so this new story was born.

Another reason for this story is that I always wanted to do a supersim, someone who completed all the skills and their challenges, all the jobs and other things. So I decided to do everything that can be done in the sims 3 through this save. The other sims will have the job of completing the lifetime wishes and things that cannot be done with a single sim.
So without much more to say, I present:

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”