Teh Faylyers ISBI - July 31, 2019

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Teh Faylyers ISBI - July 31, 2019

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I've been reading the Idanezy ISBI, and laughed so much. When my Sims 3 broke, I was broken-hearted, but now I have it running (PURELY vanilla. Not a mod or CC or any single download to be seen! But at least it runs. YAY!), and I need something for the 2019 SimNaNo. I hope to eventually get back to my other games, but that could take months. For now, I need something quick and dirty, and what is dirtier than an ISBI?

But after reading Blamsart's heartache at losing all the points, I decided to go for the reverse, and see just how low I can go on the points. I'll cheer, every time someone passes out or pees themselves. That is not to say I won't give my sims beds or toilets. I'll try to build a good house for them, and then cheer when they are too stupid to use it.

So, I give you: Teh Faylyers!

Chapter 1A - July 23, 2019
Chapter 2A - July 27, 2019
Chapter 3A - July 28, 2019
Chapter 4A - July 30, 2019
Chapter 5A - July 31, 2019
Last edited by MichelleCYoung on July 31st, 2019, 9:50 am, edited 7 times in total.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
sueplayssims
Origin ID: SusieeP94
Great Britain

Re: Teh Faylyers ISBI

Post by sueplayssims »

I love a good ISBI. I'll be following!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Teh Faylyers ISBI - July 23, 2019

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Chapter 1 is up! Huzzah!
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Teh Faylyers ISBI - July 27, 2019

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Chapter 2A is up! BTW, the letter is for the generation, in case you were wondering.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Teh Faylyers ISBI - July 28, 2019

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Chapter 3A is up now! Yaay!
This A generation is going to take a long time, isn't it?
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Teh Faylyers ISBI - July 30, 2019

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Chapter 4A is up! Only one more to go for SimNaNo, but I'll keep going after that. Just not at such a frenetic pace. I have other things to do, too.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Teh Faylyers ISBI - July 31, 2019

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Chapter 5A is up! I'm done with my SimNaNo goal, just in time. Now I can take a breather. But I am LOVING this family, and will be back soon! I will (slowly) be adding some mods and play-testing them, so there will be expanded options next time I play.

Return to “Sims 3 Story Graveyard”