Bottoms Up! - Teen Runaway Challenge/Legacy Aug. 11, 2019

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Bottoms Up! - Teen Runaway Challenge/Legacy Aug. 11, 2019

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I read Miki Rains - Teen Runaway, and read StardustX's Runaway Teen Challenge rules (listed here in the Sims 3 rules sets. Thanks, Lorinsv, for transferring the rulesset over!). Miki inspired me, and I HAD to do it. So I played throught the whole teenage time of the challenge, and into young adulthood, because I COULD NOT STOP. And it was a nice break from my SimNaNo story, where I HAD to keep going, because deadlines. I'll switch back to Teh Faylyers again soon enough, though. Anyway, here you go, with chapters!

Prologue
Summer
Fall
Winter
Spring - all posted August 11, 2019

Chapter 1-1 (that's Generation 1, chapter 1)
Chapter 1-2
Chapter 1-3 - all coming soon. I'm currently playing Chapter 1-3, and need to edit and post 1-1 and 1-2.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Bottoms Up! - Teen Runaway Challenge/Legacy Aug. 11, 201

Post by ciyrose »

I've only read through the summer so far, but this is a lot of fun. Miki made me want to try this challenge too so I totally relate. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I really tried hard to do it the way Miki Rains had it, with no shelter, but I simply couldn't do it. I try so hard to punish and torment my sims, but I just can't keep it up.
However, I have discovered some wonderful new ways to make money in the game. I didn't really know the power of collecting, before.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
FluffyMao
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by FluffyMao »

Woah! This was so cool to read through! Thanks for being inspired and sharing! :D
For more Sims stories and some original writing, stop by my writing blog:

If the solution is not beautiful, I know it's wrong. -- David Hilbert

Return to “Sims 3 Story Graveyard”