LaFlamme Legacy *updated 10/23/19*

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
MonaLisa

LaFlamme Legacy *updated 10/23/19*

Post by MonaLisa »

Greetings, boolprop! I'm back with a new legacy, this time following Phoenix LaFlamme, an impulsive, hot-headed engineer and mad scientist-wannabe.

Check it out!
Last edited by MonaLisa on October 23rd, 2019, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: LaFlamme Legacy

Post by Salem »

This was a pretty good start! I like your way of narrating, it's very entertaining and funny, and I really like Phoenix so far! Best of lucks with her paranormal career :thup:
CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by CeresIn »

Great chapter and I like your narrative. Fenix ​​is ​​an interesting founder.
On a side note, there is a skill bookcase on the library ground floor, it's the glass one.
MonaLisa

Post by MonaLisa »

A new chapter is up! Phoenix has her first day of work, and some (not a lot, but still, SOME) progress is made in the romance department.
1.02 All Work and No Play

@Salem Thank you for leaving a comment! I'm enjoying just having fun with writing this, so I'm glad that it's entertaining to read too!

@CeresIn *headdesk* Thanks! I feel like I really should have known that. I guess I just kind of assumed the "corral" bookcase was the only one with all the skillbooks...That'll teach me for not bothering to check!
MonaLisa

Post by MonaLisa »

Chapter 3 is up - the legacy chugs on, and a few new members are added to the house.

1.03 If At First You Don't Succeed...

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”