Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) 10/23

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Nella
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) 05/07

Post by Nella »

CeresIn wrote:
Spoiler:
Oh god, you never going to be in positive points :eek:
Spoiler:
Never :mutter: :rotfl:
Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Aptly named ISBI, losing one of the heir-potentials like that. I remember I had an ISBI once, then my torch holder died before the next heir was old enough and that ended my ISBI real quick. Ah, Precious Sanity, you were a good Sim, Insane to the very end. RIP. :sigh: Anyway, nice little story so far my Twinbrook is laggy and glitchy, even though there's no reason for it to be so I avoid going there if I can. Same with Bridgeport, Isla Paradiso, and Hidden Springs. They all lag for no reason. Looking forward to the next one. :thup:
Spoiler:
Usually, my Twinbrook is laggy after two generations, but this time it started almost from the beginning. I can't play in Brideport and Isla Paradiso either. Thank you for reading!
My Stories:

Spoiler:
ImageImage
Nominations: Best ISBI (Disaster in the Making) - Sim of the Year (Mona Simpson)
Nella
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) 06/07

Post by Nella »

My Stories:

Spoiler:
ImageImage
Nominations: Best ISBI (Disaster in the Making) - Sim of the Year (Mona Simpson)
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Oh, I've been totally forgetting to comment on this! I thought I had done it! :fisty:
Spoiler:
This challenge is so much fun lol! I've been thinking about making a series of rules for the sims 4 since the one I found time ago was not really well adapted. It just looks so fun lol

Going back to the blog, man this was crazy lol! I adore how much personality all the kids have, I was honestly always a little soft for Mona, I just adore wannabe Kings/Queens/Princesses lol Seymour's death was soeunexpected! A shame for the points lost!
I wouldn't worry about having too little Readers for a heirpoll honestly, it's usually heir polls where you realize you have nore than you think lol but the competition was a fun way to choose the heir! I honestly didn't expected Milhouse to win, with how much he wanted to escape the house lol can't wait to see how his generation is gonna go!
CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by CeresIn »

I love this story a little more with every update.
Spoiler:
I didn't expect Milhouse to be the heir, but he has a lot of potential. I think any of them would have been a good candidate, since you have given each one a well-defined personality.
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by KatLovesPotatoes »

Ahhhhh! Finally I found a story with this Do It As You Go Challenge! I love that challenge... :D
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Now did my heir wishes come true?
Spoiler:
Not gonna lie I was still hoping for Barney or Mona to come out on top. Congrats to Marge on her final points hurrah though. And hopefully an amazing retirement.
Nella
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) 06/10

Post by Nella »

Salem wrote:Oh, I've been totally forgetting to comment on this! I thought I had done it! :fisty:
Spoiler:
This challenge is so much fun lol! I've been thinking about making a series of rules for the sims 4 since the one I found time ago was not really well adapted. It just looks so fun lol

Going back to the blog, man this was crazy lol! I adore how much personality all the kids have, I was honestly always a little soft for Mona, I just adore wannabe Kings/Queens/Princesses lol Seymour's death was soeunexpected! A shame for the points lost!
I wouldn't worry about having too little Readers for a heirpoll honestly, it's usually heir polls where you realize you have nore than you think lol but the competition was a fun way to choose the heir! I honestly didn't expected Milhouse to win, with how much he wanted to escape the house lol can't wait to see how his generation is gonna go!
Spoiler:
If you ever attempt something like this, please tell me. I want to read other doing this, it's a lot of fun!
If you're a little soft for Mona then I insist you read the next chapter.
Maybe next time I'll be a little less of a coward and make a poll :hmm:
CeresIn wrote:I love this story a little more with every update.
Spoiler:
I didn't expect Milhouse to be the heir, but he has a lot of potential. I think any of them would have been a good candidate, since you have given each one a well-defined personality.
Spoiler:
Thank, Yan. I make an effort to try to give clear and diverse personalities, so it is good that it shows.
KatLovesPotatoes wrote:Ahhhhh! Finally I found a story with this Do It As You Go Challenge! I love that challenge... :D
It's a lot of fun! The unexpected keeps me interested in the game. Thank you for reading!
Trip wrote:Now did my heir wishes come true?
Maybe?
Trip wrote:
Spoiler:
Not gonna lie I was still hoping for Barney or Mona to come out on top. Congrats to Marge on her final points hurrah though. And hopefully an amazing retirement.
Spoiler:
The truth is that I assumed that they were going to be the readers favorites, perhaps because they were mine.

New Chapter Chapter 11: The Usurpation
My Stories:

Spoiler:
ImageImage
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Hahahaha love it. :haha:
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
hahahaha oh I love this, it really was the perfect way for Mona to become 'the queen' lol I really adore her personality, can't wait to see her struggle with the rolls next time lol!

I'll let you know if I get around making the sims 4 rules! I have a lot of challenges to work o, but this one is just too epic!
CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by CeresIn »

:rotfl:
Spoiler:
I believed it! :applause: I didn't expect this but the chapter was great.
Nella
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) 06/20

Post by Nella »

nooboostar wrote:Saw this pop up on the front page of the forum and started binge-reading it the whole day! I have to say this is a really funny story, and your Sims never fail to make me laugh with their antics and overall randomness. Can't wait for the next update, and to see what insanity Mona will cause during her reign. :D
CeresIn wrote::rotfl:
Spoiler:
I believed it! :applause: I didn't expect this but the chapter was great.
Salem wrote:
Spoiler:
hahahaha oh I love this, it really was the perfect way for Mona to become 'the queen' lol I really adore her personality, can't wait to see her struggle with the rolls next time lol!

I'll let you know if I get around making the sims 4 rules! I have a lot of challenges to work o, but this one is just too epic!
peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
Hahahaha love it. :haha:
Thank you all for reading! It is good to know that you are enjoying this story and that I have surprised you. :D

New chapter Chapter 12: A New Kingdom
My Stories:

Spoiler:
ImageImage
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Missed three chapters but that's okay. Caught up now. So the Simpsons Olympics failed to generate interest huh? Makes me miss ISBIs, but I have enough to do right now for writing. What would be funny is if Queen Mona's heir happened to be named Cletus or Brandine, that would probably make her 50's coiffed hair flip. I have a Berrycy poll running for two more days so I have to wait to get back to that challenge. Probably should write a chapter before then too...anyway, looking forward to seeing what Queen Mona has to offer.
Nella
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nella »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Missed three chapters but that's okay. Caught up now. So the Simpsons Olympics failed to generate interest huh? Makes me miss ISBIs, but I have enough to do right now for writing. What would be funny is if Queen Mona's heir happened to be named Cletus or Brandine, that would probably make her 50's coiffed hair flip. I have a Berrycy poll running for two more days so I have to wait to get back to that challenge. Probably should write a chapter before then too...anyway, looking forward to seeing what Queen Mona has to offer.
Spoiler:
Cletus and Brandine! I hadn't thought of them, but it would be great. :rotfl: I started reading your berrycy yesterday so I was late to the poll, I like Pomeg as heir.
My Stories:

Spoiler:
ImageImage
Nella
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) 08/06

Post by Nella »

My Stories:

Spoiler:
ImageImage
CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) 08/06

Post by CeresIn »

First congrats for the Plumbob award! Marge deserves it. :#1:
Spoiler:
Too bad about Kairi, I married her to one my many founder and she makes cute kids. But, like your said, maybe there is still a chance. Moe's or I have to say Mona's Tavern is looking good so far! I think about how many incongruous buildings there may be in the lot when the challenge is over.
Nella
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) 02/05

Post by Nella »

New chapter: Chapter 14: Karma

This story has two nominations for the Golden Plumbobs. Best ISBI and Mona as Sim of the Year. I feel so loved. Thank you my lovelies.
My Stories:

Spoiler:
ImageImage
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) 02/05

Post by Salem »

Finally got caught up with this again! Congrats on the nominations! Very well deserved, I love this story lol

Mona adopting three babies, yikes, I can't wait for that lol! Maybe Marge,Bob and Kairi Will help her? Maybe lol!
Kairi is really cute btw! And Mona's courtship is just adorable lol I love them already
Nella
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) 10/23

Post by Nella »

Salem wrote: February 20th, 2022, 11:23 am Finally got caught up with this again! Congrats on the nominations! Very well deserved, I love this story lol

Mona adopting three babies, yikes, I can't wait for that lol! Maybe Marge,Bob and Kairi Will help her? Maybe lol!
Kairi is really cute btw! And Mona's courtship is just adorable lol I love them already
Thank you for reading Salem, and sorry for the late reply.

This story is still alive! New chapter Chapter 15: Glitches and How They Complicate my Life
My Stories:

Spoiler:
ImageImage

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”