The Flora and Fauna Legacy: Generation 1 Chapter 3 (4/27/21)

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
LunaBeauty

The Flora and Fauna Legacy: Generation 1 Chapter 3 (4/27/21)

Post by LunaBeauty »

Hi, everyone! Welcome to my brand new legacy! After my Sims 2 legacy crashed and burned with just too many issues, I got tired of fighting with the game with the constant crashes no matter what I tried to fix it. I decided to try and start up something new in The Sims 3.

I'm trying to go a slightly more narrative route in this legacy. I'm not sure how long that'll last. I don't have any long term plans for a plot and most of the story is based on the actions of my sims for the most part.

The naming theme will be plants and animals, like the title suggests. Hopefully I can get some really interesting names out of the various websites that I go to.

I don't have any set rules as of yet, but I'll list them here as soon as I think of them. I'm not scoring this legacy, either. So, I'm not worried about breaking already established rules.

I'm hoping that I can make it pretty far with this legacy and would like to apologize if the first few generations are boring. I always feel like the first 3 generations can be dull, but then legacies usually start to pick up after that. I'll definitely do my best to make it as entertaining as possible. So, if anyone has any suggestions, don't be afraid to let me know what I can do to make this legacy more interesting!
Another thing: I haven't yet decided if I'm going to do polls for the heirs or just choose heirs on my own. I'll probably have made the decision by the time I finish the next chapter.
Generation One: Eve Eden
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Last edited by LunaBeauty on April 27th, 2021, 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Purplethistles

Achievements / Awards

Re: The Flora and Fauna Legacy: Generation 1 Chapter 1

Post by Purplethistles »

Really enjoyed your first chapter, great start!
My Stories
Find My Never Say Never, Extreme Dumpster and One Percent Challenge Rules HERE
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
I like Eve she seems a nice sim. Lovey bird too (the feathered one lol).
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

LunaBeauty

Post by LunaBeauty »

Purplethistles wrote:Really enjoyed your first chapter, great start!
Thanks so much! :)
peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
I like Eve she seems a nice sim. Lovey bird too (the feathered one lol).
Spoiler:
She's quite a nice sim. :) Haha! He is a pretty bird. Never thought he'd be Eve's first catch, lol.
LunaBeauty

Re: The Flora and Fauna Legacy: Generation 1 Chapter 2 (4/14

Post by LunaBeauty »

Chapter 1.2 is up now!
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

I'm enjoying your narrative style! Agreed, uni is repetitive but at least Eve and Sam looked like they had fun. Can't wait to see their kids. :D
LunaBeauty

Post by LunaBeauty »

Calamity Jade wrote:I'm enjoying your narrative style! Agreed, uni is repetitive but at least Eve and Sam looked like they had fun. Can't wait to see their kids. :D
Thank you! It's pretty funny because after Eve moved back home, she rolled the want to get 2 more degrees. But I've had my fill of Uni for a while now. xD I might see about using Nraas to move in some of the University townies into town and using them as potential future spouses as Uni has a lot of good looking townies. :)
LunaBeauty

Re: The Flora and Fauna Legacy: Generation 1 Chapter 3 (4/27

Post by LunaBeauty »

Chapter 1.3 is now up!

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”