PokeBerry Legacy: Pride 2021 Challenge June 22nd

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

PokeBerry Legacy: Pride 2021 Challenge June 22nd

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Another one?! Why yes, see I like Rainbowcys and this is one variation on it that I have never tried before. I'm using a colourful theme for this one, one that I don't think I've ever seen done before. A Berrycy using Pokeberries! They are filled with colour and have unique names to use so why not give it a shot? :party2:

Generation Rose Heir Poll In case you missed it, here's the heir poll. CLOSED.
Miss Miserie
Steam ID: Candivase
Origin ID: ZombiePlanet
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: PokeBerry Legacy: Pride 2021 Challenge

Post by Miss Miserie »

That's a lot of berries too! I'd be interested in seeing what you make of these!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Miss Miserie:

There are 67 types of berries currently in the Pokemon games and this is only ten generations long. I will use a good number of them, but not all 67. Certain colours like grey only have one berry, the Enigma berry. I remember getting that with my event Darkrai from the first XY movie, still have it I think in one of the four gen six games I have. I've already had generation 2 born in game, Generation Rose, so that means red berries!
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Ooh I'm interested in seeing this in action!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Hollywood:

Yeah, I've been playing ahead, Generation Rose has been born and I set them in Dragon Valley. Lots of colourful spouses there, but since I turned off SP to keep those spouses available, none of them are breeding so I think I have to do some rotational playing. But after the fifth Rose baby ages up of course. ;)
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Ooooh this is gonna be really interesting! I love the naming theme,it really works well with this challenge!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Salem:

Just remembered that Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee introduced new berries which are no doubt in the eight gen games that I don't have. So I may have a few more for the Grey generation, a Silver Pinap and Silver Nanab berry I think they're called. I added the eighth generation berries to the beginning.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: PokeBerry Legacy: Pride 2021 Challenge June 11th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Well after fighting Windows Updates and the lag they caused and crashing my PowerPoint because they ruin whatever I'm doing. I finally got this first chapter up. It's long, 55 slides but that's because a lot happened and while I am not ready to begin another generation yet, I still need an heir poll to be run so I know who my Generation Rose heir will be. I will add more than one chapter, don't worry about that...if Windows behaves of course. I don't want to play Sims, have it crash then get pissed off because I have to wait forever for it to come back. Anyway...enjoy. :)
CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by CeresIn »

Good chapter! Love the Pokémon theme.
Spoiler:
I was also born in the eighties and I wish I had been born earlier to see star wars in the cinema for the first time. (I have convinced myself that the disney trilogy is just a bad dream that I had.)
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Yani:
Spoiler:
It is a bad dream, a recurring one at that. Which is why...I put in my *cough* burned discs of Pokemon XY anime. As well as the Pokemon XYZ anime, I also have most of the Sun and Moon anime subbed, missing a lot of them. I have all the movies, except the one last year as well. Even got my triple feature of the first three movies autographed by Veronica Taylor, Ash's English dubbed voice actor. My original download of the second movie got corrupted and doesn't play anymore so I bought the Blu-ray of them. The berries are a fun theme to go with, I had eight names for red berries and only used six of them, so except for the Grey generation, I have plenty of berry names to use. In the grey generation anymore than three kids means I need another name. Thanks for reading! ^^
Nella
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: PokeBerry Legacy: Pride 2021 Challenge June 22nd

Post by Nella »

Spoiler:
I like Pirate Queen Pomeg as heir! Perfect ltw for a pirate. :drinks:
My Stories:

Spoiler:
ImageImage
Nominations: Best ISBI (Disaster in the Making) - Sim of the Year (Mona Simpson)
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Nella:
Spoiler:
So far Pomeg has been fun, I messed up her generation though. Rules say she can't get married until elder, has to go into Politics, and have only one kid. So far I've broken the marriage and the job rules. I had a lot of yellow berry names I wanted to use too. Though I could rename the spares' kids...I turned SP back on. She married as soon as she won heirship and went into Education instead. Oh well. I'm still going to finish out her generation with one Yellow berry kid...the next generation actually has a use for Occa so she won't be leaving either. Generation Yellow's requirements don't exist in Sims 3 so I'll have to improvise.
CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by CeresIn »

Great chapter! One gen done, nine more to go!

If it's any use to you I found the rules for the sims 3 here, they aren't perfect but serve as a guide. They were done by the same simmer that who wrote the rules for sims 4. I found them during the minutes that I doubted whether to start the challenge or not.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Yani:
Spoiler:
Ah, thanks. Although I've already messed up Generation Rose, broken two of the three rules, and moved my founders out so my Generation Yellow heir will have to substitute the relationship with grandparent for relationship with alien aunt instead. :shrug: Kind of works better TBH, Gen. Yellow is supposed to be obsessed with aliens and there is one living with them. Turns out Occa the Unwanted One has now become essential to the next generation, she planned this I know it. :shiftyeyes: And I have to do some trait reshuffling for my Gen. Yellow heir too. Well, no sense in crying over crushed berries, move on forward. :D
Kaiko E. Mikkusu
Italy

Post by Kaiko E. Mikkusu »

Spoiler:
Yeah sometimes you just can’t fulfill the requirements
Alolissimo Pomel of Goldel Lucentel and New Samarkand with Cream!
You find me at: http://www.ncls.it/g/
All hail Nibiru, the Impossible Planet!
On Entropy’s side!

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”