The Fallen ISBI *3/13/2024*

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Miss Miserie
Steam ID: Candivase
Origin ID: ZombiePlanet
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 6/16/2020!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Sorry I've been MIA but I'm caught up now! Life is almost, but not quite, as chaotic as a sims game lately. At least no one has caught on fire near me.
Personal:
Spoiler:
I am so sorry it sounds like you got entangled with a quantum jerk, for lack of a better family-friendly epithet. It sounds like they really did a number on you, but it also sounds like you know that's 100% their problem, which is a good start. I hope you can heal and move past that betrayal. You deserve good people in your life. :heartbeat:
Sims:
Spoiler:
Fair warning, this is kind of a spacy comment since I read some of it a while ago and just caught up on the last chapter, but I just want you to know that, God, I love the Fallens. They just provide me with such joy and many not-entirely-nice cackles. The family is as wonderful as always, and I love how sassy Hope is as heir. Zoe is terrifying so I have high hopes for her joining the family. Your simself is out of control, as all good simselves should be. Happiness is the best possible version of himself and a gift A GIFT I TELL YOU to simkind. Edgardo's reunion with Macky was just so beautiful. The Florida Man family is the ongoing drama no one thought they needed but everyone actually needs. The elders' antics are a dementia-ridden joy to behold. Orthopox is wonderful. I really enjoy seeing what they get up to so much, and you just consistently keep me rolling!

Actual question: Was Ituxi the real daughter of Peace or was that just for the story? Either way, a fun inclusion.
Looking forward to more, as always. :D
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Taube wrote:Sorry I've been MIA but I'm caught up now! Life is almost, but not quite, as chaotic as a sims game lately. At least no one has caught on fire near me.
Personal:
Spoiler:
I am so sorry it sounds like you got entangled with a quantum jerk, for lack of a better family-friendly epithet. It sounds like they really did a number on you, but it also sounds like you know that's 100% their problem, which is a good start. I hope you can heal and move past that betrayal. You deserve good people in your life. :heartbeat:
Sims:
Spoiler:
Fair warning, this is kind of a spacy comment since I read some of it a while ago and just caught up on the last chapter, but I just want you to know that, God, I love the Fallens. They just provide me with such joy and many not-entirely-nice cackles. The family is as wonderful as always, and I love how sassy Hope is as heir. Zoe is terrifying so I have high hopes for her joining the family. Your simself is out of control, as all good simselves should be. Happiness is the best possible version of himself and a gift A GIFT I TELL YOU to simkind. Edgardo's reunion with Macky was just so beautiful. The Florida Man family is the ongoing drama no one thought they needed but everyone actually needs. The elders' antics are a dementia-ridden joy to behold. Orthopox is wonderful. I really enjoy seeing what they get up to so much, and you just consistently keep me rolling!

Actual question: Was Ituxi the real daughter of Peace or was that just for the story? Either way, a fun inclusion.
Looking forward to more, as always. :D
Spoiler:
I appreciate what you have said. I'm still a bit shell shocked about life, but I honestly think the worst is behind me.
Spoiler:
I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. It makes it so much more worth writing when someone is enjoying it.

As for Ituxi she's not. I just thought it was coincidental that a sim that would be about her age would show up on the porch just randomly one night, with a similar name (I don't actually remember what the game "named" the baby when it was born but I do remember it began with an "I"). I just rolled with it. I always wanted a sense of closure about that stolen baby.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 11/24/2020!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

New chapter! Enchanting Wedding :couple:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 12/4/2020!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Nascar's New Groove
Nascar's Last Stand

New chapters for y'all! :alien: :bullwhip:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 12/6/2020!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

New chapter Ghostapalooza :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 12/10/2020!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Hearts in all the Wrong Places :heart: :heart:

and happy Hannukah! :hanukkah:
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Heeeeeeey! Look at all these chapters! Christmas came early for me. :goodvibes:
Spoiler:
Oh man, every generation I'm like "this is the best one" and then the next one comes and it's "this is the best one." That said, this is surely the best one (until the next one lol)! I'm just having so much fun reading them. I love the contrast of Hope's general competence and coolness and Rage's . . . personality. Zoe is hilarious - I've never seen such a cold sim, and the bedroom is *shivers* something. Your decorating of the house is a whole other character in the story, and I love that. The good kiddos are looking very promising and it'll be something if Pandemic gets heirship by default . . . typical 2020. It was so sad seeing Nascar go. Switching computer can really mess with settings, so I'm not surprised but it still sucked. Is Veronica still kicking around? Anyway, these chapters were fantastic and I had a lot of fun reading them!!
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Taube wrote:Heeeeeeey! Look at all these chapters! Christmas came early for me. :goodvibes:
Spoiler:
Oh man, every generation I'm like "this is the best one" and then the next one comes and it's "this is the best one." That said, this is surely the best one (until the next one lol)! I'm just having so much fun reading them. I love the contrast of Hope's general competence and coolness and Rage's . . . personality. Zoe is hilarious - I've never seen such a cold sim, and the bedroom is *shivers* something. Your decorating of the house is a whole other character in the story, and I love that. The good kiddos are looking very promising and it'll be something if Pandemic gets heirship by default . . . typical 2020. It was so sad seeing Nascar go. Switching computer can really mess with settings, so I'm not surprised but it still sucked. Is Veronica still kicking around? Anyway, these chapters were fantastic and I had a lot of fun reading them!!
Spoiler:
Thank you so much, I'm glad you like these gens :heartbeat: a lot of it is just learning as I go. And if Pandemic gets heirship it really would be a typical 2020, even though it's too late for that :haha: Veronica was around much longer than Nascar but alas she has also kicked the bucket by now. I just didn't pay her that much attention after Nascar went because, let's face it, Nascar was the shining star of that duo.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 1/13/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 1/13/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 1/27/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 1/28/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 1/28/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

two chapters in one night!! Instantly in Love :heartbeat:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 2/4/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Now I have to go play my Rainbow Sins challenge, at 130 in the morning. You made me tear up with laughter so now I have go play.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:Now I have to go play my Rainbow Sins challenge, at 130 in the morning. You made me tear up with laughter so now I have go play.
LOL Glad to be an influence :awesome:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 2/13/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 2/14/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 2/14/2021!!*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Happy Valentine's Day, I have a present for you. Something to deal with this annoying accumulated days off work, hope you like it. Also I read all the latest chapters.

Cancel Time Off mod

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”