The Fallen ISBI *3/13/2024*

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 2/14/2021!!*

Post by Taube »

Okay, so I got way behind (I could have sworn I commented a few chapters back but apparently not!), but can I just say that you're on fire lately? I have not laughed so much at chapters as I have for these in a long time! I am really enjoying the way things are going, and it kinda seems like you're having a lot of fun with it too, which is also good for reading enjoyment. :)
Spoiler:
I cannot get over the cats, because that always happened to me in Sims 2 - like the one time I had a little of two I was stunned and didn't know what to do with fewer than four kittens. I haven't tried it in 4 yet. But oh my gosh, the idea of your house just being overrun with cats is hilarious! I loved all the drama that happened with the teens, and I am absolutely delighted that the Florida Man lineage is merging with the Fallen lineage. Happiness has turned into such a huge jerk, but it's really funny that he's just around, being a rotten manbaby at all times. It's the family's curse, to have a hot ancestor ruining things. :rotfl: The uh, inter-familial romances are getting a little out of hand, so glad you're squashing those as they turn up. Your sims seem to be getting a bit frisky lately. :O Rage and Hope's time seemed to go by really quickly, but I absolutely adore Love and Anguish is her own brand of special. I'm, as always, really looking forward to more, but I've just really, really enjoyed the last few times that I've stopped in to read, even if I forget to comment. :dunce: Haha, anyway, keep it up! I love this family and their special anarchic style.
Miss Miserie
Steam ID: Candivase
Origin ID: ZombiePlanet
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:Happy Valentine's Day, I have a present for you. Something to deal with this annoying accumulated days off work, hope you like it. Also I read all the latest chapters.

Cancel Time Off mod
I am DEFINETELY installing this one! Modders really think of everything don't they :O this is going to save so much unnecessarily wasted time, thank you so much for linking me this :D
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Taube wrote:Okay, so I got way behind (I could have sworn I commented a few chapters back but apparently not!), but can I just say that you're on fire lately? I have not laughed so much at chapters as I have for these in a long time! I am really enjoying the way things are going, and it kinda seems like you're having a lot of fun with it too, which is also good for reading enjoyment. :)
Spoiler:
I cannot get over the cats, because that always happened to me in Sims 2 - like the one time I had a little of two I was stunned and didn't know what to do with fewer than four kittens. I haven't tried it in 4 yet. But oh my gosh, the idea of your house just being overrun with cats is hilarious! I loved all the drama that happened with the teens, and I am absolutely delighted that the Florida Man lineage is merging with the Fallen lineage. Happiness has turned into such a huge jerk, but it's really funny that he's just around, being a rotten manbaby at all times. It's the family's curse, to have a hot ancestor ruining things. :rotfl: The uh, inter-familial romances are getting a little out of hand, so glad you're squashing those as they turn up. Your sims seem to be getting a bit frisky lately. :O Rage and Hope's time seemed to go by really quickly, but I absolutely adore Love and Anguish is her own brand of special. I'm, as always, really looking forward to more, but I've just really, really enjoyed the last few times that I've stopped in to read, even if I forget to comment. :dunce: Haha, anyway, keep it up! I love this family and their special anarchic style.
I'm actually having sooooo much fun now and I feel it's gotten better for me to play now that I got the new computer! So far it's done wonders for my game and brought back the drive to play that I haven't had in years :D I'm glad you're enjoying the chapters too :slaphappy:
Spoiler:
The cats weren't as bad as I thought they would be other than the CONSTANT destruction of the furniture and all. Adding more than one scratching post saved me because back when the family was in Moonlight Falls, they were costing me soooooo much money to replace the furniture almost every day :sigh:
Happiness is a horrible jerk but he's still a favorite in my heart. He's also making bank lately with all the paintings he cranks out. So of course that's always a good reason to keep him around :lol:
As for the Rage and Hope nastiness, so far they kept it PG. I'll be grateful for that at least. Don't want to jinx myself for the future though. But so far so good.
Anyway, thanks again :hug:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 2/22/2021!!*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Ah Pain and Panic, haven't heard those names in a while. Then I watched Disney Hercules again and I remembered. They were absent from Once Upon A Time though, they had their blue flame haired Hades but no imps. Guess the CG budget didn't allow for them. The unwanted twins curse continues I see, looking forward to seeing which baby will rule them all.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Ah Pain and Panic, haven't heard those names in a while. Then I watched Disney Hercules again and I remembered. They were absent from Once Upon A Time though, they had their blue flame haired Hades but no imps. Guess the CG budget didn't allow for them. The unwanted twins curse continues I see, looking forward to seeing which baby will rule them all.
Spoiler:
even without CG it would have been nice to allude to them, or at least reference them in an easter egg or something. Those were my favorite characters in that movie. :D
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 3/7/2021!!*

Post by Taube »

Spoiler:
Just binged all these chapters. I actually, truly, legitimately cried laughing during Beefcake Reynaldo. The chaos in this family is amazing. I cannot believe how many kiddos you have to raise! But they're a really interesting bunch and I'm happy for you that you have good and evil locked in already. Hopefully they live up to it! Haven't seen the Betels around the last few chapters...are they still bumming around? Not that the house needs more occupants, haha. I really loved these chapters. Keep it up! :D
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 3/7/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Taube wrote:
Spoiler:
Just binged all these chapters. I actually, truly, legitimately cried laughing during Beefcake Reynaldo. The chaos in this family is amazing. I cannot believe how many kiddos you have to raise! But they're a really interesting bunch and I'm happy for you that you have good and evil locked in already. Hopefully they live up to it! Haven't seen the Betels around the last few chapters...are they still bumming around? Not that the house needs more occupants, haha. I really loved these chapters. Keep it up! :D
Spoiler:
I actually had to put all the Betels up unfortunetely... they were glitching out the beds, everytime they would make a bed, the sims couldn't use them because "bonehilda was in the way" :roll: they kept running the risk of passing out rather than sleep or nap so I put them up for the time being.

Thank you though :D
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 3/20/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

New chapters! I'm getting bad at getting behind on updating the forum post on new postings, but here are the newest additions!

To Be Scene***
Return of the Mac***
The One Where Josh Ruins Christmas***
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 3/20/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Another chapter time

The Car's Extended Warranty

:steer:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 3/22/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 3/24/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter -with Poll!- 3/28/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

New chapter with an heir poll at the end! Please vote :)

Beach Blast :hugs:
Purplethistles

Achievements / Awards

Post by Purplethistles »

Spent the last week reading your ISBI from the start, really enjoyed it and have voted!
Spoiler:
Happiness is my favourite character from the ISBI! Voted for Euphoria for heir!
My Stories
Find My Never Say Never, Extreme Dumpster and One Percent Challenge Rules HERE
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Read and voted. I'll vote in the poll on here too just to make sure it gets in good. Anyway, having fun procrastinating on installing that mod huh? So who's our Evil heir going to be? It's nearly 5 am here so maybe I missed it. Anyway, all caught up now.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Read and voted. I'll vote in the poll on here too just to make sure it gets in good. Anyway, having fun procrastinating on installing that mod huh? So who's our Evil heir going to be? It's nearly 5 am here so maybe I missed it. Anyway, all caught up now.
Spoiler:
I actually didn't put a poll here originally but people keep telling me the one on wordpress is acting out so I've NOW added one here as well. And yeah... :lol: I keep forgetting to do so until I'm in game and see the bugs and keep going "oh well, the important sims reached their LTW so I'm not struggling right now, I'll get it as soon as I'm done here" and then forget again. One of these days I'll remember it sitting in that folder on my desktop. And the evil heiress is Pain, she got the evil trait right out of the womb and has been the only one thus far. Unless Panic pulls one out at the very end on her adult birthday, Pain will have no competition for it
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Purplethistles wrote:Spent the last week reading your ISBI from the start, really enjoyed it and have voted!
Spoiler:
Happiness is my favourite character from the ISBI! Voted for Euphoria for heir!
thank you :)
Spoiler:
Lol Happiness is my favorite too. Sometimes he's lucky he's so loved because sometimes I want to chunk him in a dumpster
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Miss Miserie wrote:
Spoiler:
Lol Happiness is my favorite too. Sometimes he's lucky he's so loved because sometimes I want to chunk him in a dumpster
I hate my favorite sims too. It's just a thing. :rotfl:

I read the latest a few days ago and I've had this tab open to remind me to comment and I keep forgetting. I *still* don't really have the energy but I wanted to let you know you're killing it. I feel like you've gotten so much energy in your story lately and it's constantly hilarious. I love all the kids so much and it was really hard to vote on just one, but I think any of them would be a lot of fun. :applause:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter -with Poll!- 4/14/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”