Page 2 of 2

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Mar 17 2019!!*

PostPosted: March 18th, 2019, 10:41 pm
by Taube
Wonderful! I feel like the good side is stealing the show right now, but you never know what's around the corner with an ISBI. ;)
Spoiler:
It made me really sad that Happiness had to watch Peace go. Otherwise it was all fun! I love all your comments and their interactions with each other, and Hysteria keeping up the farce that she's Agony made me giggle.

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Mar 17 2019!!*

PostPosted: March 26th, 2019, 11:41 pm
by Miss Miserie
Taube wrote:Wonderful! I feel like the good side is stealing the show right now, but you never know what's around the corner with an ISBI. ;)
Spoiler:
It made me really sad that Happiness had to watch Peace go. Otherwise it was all fun! I love all your comments and their interactions with each other, and Hysteria keeping up the farce that she's Agony made me giggle.

To be honest they really are. Give the evil side some time they'll come up with something, I'm sure of it :hmm:

New chapter everyone here, Something Wicked This Way Comes :O

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Mar 27 2019!!*

PostPosted: March 27th, 2019, 1:37 pm
by Ani-Mei
Spoiler:
I always put the laundry baskets in every room so they suck up the clothes with their magical vortex. Keeps things clean and neat but then again, I hate clothes piles everywhere. Also makes the job of the maid easier so she'll actually DO something she's paid to do if the clothes are all in one place. But raging Agony is more interesting to see :sip: Anyway, I'll be looking forward to seeing if Wicked will be a proper heir or roasted on an open fire by his mom Hetal.

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Mar 27 2019!!*

PostPosted: April 6th, 2019, 12:30 am
by Miss Miserie
Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
I always put the laundry baskets in every room so they suck up the clothes with their magical vortex. Keeps things clean and neat but then again, I hate clothes piles everywhere. Also makes the job of the maid easier so she'll actually DO something she's paid to do if the clothes are all in one place. But raging Agony is more interesting to see :sip: Anyway, I'll be looking forward to seeing if Wicked will be a proper heir or roasted on an open fire by his mom Hetal.


Spoiler:
I took your advice on the laundry baskets. Its already making my life 10 times easier!

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Mar 28 2019!!*

PostPosted: April 6th, 2019, 12:35 am
by Miss Miserie
New chapter tonight! posted at 2:30 am I'mma sleep after posting this :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Apr 6 2019!!*

PostPosted: April 8th, 2019, 7:42 pm
by Taube
I caught up!!!
Spoiler:
Hetal's chronic inability to consume food cracks me up. And I love everytime Justice is like "I am the law" or whatever. This generation has some real characters, and that's saying something in a family full of real characters. I'm so glad Happiness is still kicking around too. He just makes me, well, happy, haha. I love the kiddos and the names are really great. I'm excited to see all of them as they grow up! Oh one more thing - is Deedee kind of a competent spouse? She seems like it. What a rare breed. Magnificent.

Keep them coming, please! :D

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Apr 6 2019!!*

PostPosted: April 14th, 2019, 11:15 pm
by Miss Miserie
Taube wrote:I caught up!!!
Spoiler:
Hetal's chronic inability to consume food cracks me up. And I love everytime Justice is like "I am the law" or whatever. This generation has some real characters, and that's saying something in a family full of real characters. I'm so glad Happiness is still kicking around too. He just makes me, well, happy, haha. I love the kiddos and the names are really great. I'm excited to see all of them as they grow up! Oh one more thing - is Deedee kind of a competent spouse? She seems like it. What a rare breed. Magnificent.

Keep them coming, please! :D

Spoiler:
Dee Dee is actually a great spouse! She takes care of almost all the children single handedly (Justice and Hysteria "want" to do things with their kids, but almost never if I don't make them) and with a house of four toddlers, she did the best she could mostly on her own! I recommend her as a housewife anyday!!


And thanks!! :) I'll be posting a new post in a few minutes as a matter of fact :D

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Apr 21 2019!!*

PostPosted: April 21st, 2019, 9:44 pm
by Miss Miserie
New chapter today for you all :D

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Apr 21 2019!!*

PostPosted: April 28th, 2019, 7:22 pm
by Taube
You're in fine form with your latest chapter. ;) I'm running out of ways to say "I love this, keep doing it" but that's the gist of my comments, haha. Apparently I'm feeling chatty today, though, so here, have a long-ish comment:
Spoiler:
Before the chapter: I get migraines too and ALL THE SYMPATHY. They suck so bad. I just started a new medicine for them because they're getting disruptively common in my life. I hope yours are mostly under control, because they are the worst!

Happiness's tan to pasty nerd transition was great. Can you actually do that with video games? If so, that's a hilarious game mechanic. I felt so bad for Betel walking into that wrecked kitchen. The things she's seen. And all of your terrible maids. I love the continued Alex chronicles, especially with added Cynthia. Really, if you haven't kept a sim you hate in a glass box at some point, can you truly call yourself a simmer? Between Tenisha, the Florida men, and Arwing's lines, you've got some...interesting genetics unleashed upon that town. May God have mercy. Poor un-potty-trained Grace cracked me up asking what to do at school. I hope she doesn't soil her outfit, because it's a very pretty makeover. Good use of the purple. And Hope's makeover was great too! These girls are very pretty and I'm glad you're getting the genetic mixes...at least in that line. Best of luck to the evil side. And a fine closing line. What an experience. :applause:

:rotfl:

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Apr 21 2019!!*

PostPosted: January 12th, 2020, 9:07 pm
by Miss Miserie
Taube wrote:You're in fine form with your latest chapter. ;) I'm running out of ways to say "I love this, keep doing it" but that's the gist of my comments, haha. Apparently I'm feeling chatty today, though, so here, have a long-ish comment:
Spoiler:
Before the chapter: I get migraines too and ALL THE SYMPATHY. They suck so bad. I just started a new medicine for them because they're getting disruptively common in my life. I hope yours are mostly under control, because they are the worst!

Happiness's tan to pasty nerd transition was great. Can you actually do that with video games? If so, that's a hilarious game mechanic. I felt so bad for Betel walking into that wrecked kitchen. The things she's seen. And all of your terrible maids. I love the continued Alex chronicles, especially with added Cynthia. Really, if you haven't kept a sim you hate in a glass box at some point, can you truly call yourself a simmer? Between Tenisha, the Florida men, and Arwing's lines, you've got some...interesting genetics unleashed upon that town. May God have mercy. Poor un-potty-trained Grace cracked me up asking what to do at school. I hope she doesn't soil her outfit, because it's a very pretty makeover. Good use of the purple. And Hope's makeover was great too! These girls are very pretty and I'm glad you're getting the genetic mixes...at least in that line. Best of luck to the evil side. And a fine closing line. What an experience. :applause:

:rotfl:


Thank you :fluffy:
Spoiler:
I hope your migraines are under control now. I know it's been almost a year since you made that comment and I'm not good at responding EVER but I remember when mine used to be common and that disruptive. Luckily mine aren't as bad as they were, and the ones I get now are usually easily taken care of with an Excedrin or two.

As for Happiness's tan, it wasn't video games that killed his tan lol. Though that would be funny. I just happened to pan over him right before his tan moodlet went out and he happened to be turning on his console at the same time. I just saw the coincidence and ran with it. As for the maids, I'd love for one to just do their job and not disappear on me in less than a couple days only to be replaced with a crap one. The good side is making me proud. Sometimes I feel like the clones on the evil side are just to make me mad at them. It works.

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Jan 12 2020!!*

PostPosted: January 12th, 2020, 9:08 pm
by Miss Miserie
new chapter ladies and gents Spark Notes

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 3/2/2020!!*

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2020, 10:52 pm
by Miss Miserie

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 3/8/2020!!*

PostPosted: March 7th, 2020, 11:47 pm
by Miss Miserie

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 3/23/2020!!*

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2020, 11:58 pm
by Miss Miserie

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 3/25/2020!!*

PostPosted: March 25th, 2020, 2:05 am
by Miss Miserie