Full Moon on the Rise: An ISBI [07.10.2021]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Full Moon on the Rise: An ISBI [03.23.2020]

Post by Salem »

I just read this whole story, I love ISBIs and you're have been a lot of fun! I love Ren and Caleb, they're an adorable couple!

Also holy cow University really gives you a big headstart for careers!
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by gretski6 »

Salem wrote:I just read this whole story, I love ISBIs and you're have been a lot of fun! I love Ren and Caleb, they're an adorable couple!

Also holy cow University really gives you a big headstart for careers!
Yes university gives you a great big old boost and not just for careers but you gain skills by doing homework and projects as well. I love Ren and Caleb as well!
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I'm about to start one of these myself, so I've been reading a few of them to get some inspiration!
Spoiler:
Jude is a very handsome sim, I'm sure he'll have some cute kids.

Aw, I really like Zoe and I'm glad she puts up with Jude's conspiracy theories lol.

The circle pictures are a neat effect, cool!

I actually was planning to do a Disney theme for mine with the founder being Alice. I started it with a different sim and theme though, but I'm thinking I may change it back to my original plan. I haven't been super pleased so far with the first three sim days in mine.

Lucy is a cute sim. It's been so long, I almost forgot infants used to just skip toddlerhood lol.

I like using the randomizers to decide my heirs. It's always fun because you get someone who may not have normally won sometimes.
I only got through the first few chapters, but I'll come back and read more later! :)
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by gretski6 »

MeadowThayerr wrote:I'm about to start one of these myself, so I've been reading a few of them to get some inspiration!
Spoiler:
Jude is a very handsome sim, I'm sure he'll have some cute kids.

Aw, I really like Zoe and I'm glad she puts up with Jude's conspiracy theories lol.

The circle pictures are a neat effect, cool!

I actually was planning to do a Disney theme for mine with the founder being Alice. I started it with a different sim and theme though, but I'm thinking I may change it back to my original plan. I haven't been super pleased so far with the first three sim days in mine.

Lucy is a cute sim. It's been so long, I almost forgot infants used to just skip toddlerhood lol.

I like using the randomizers to decide my heirs. It's always fun because you get someone who may not have normally won sometimes.
I only got through the first few chapters, but I'll come back and read more later! :)
ISBI's are a lot of fun!
Spoiler:
Though they can have a slow start until you get more uncontrollable sims in the household, then let the shenanigans begin!

For your own ISBI I would, humbly, suggest doing whatever you find the most fun as you will be with this family for 10 gen.
Good luck with your ISBI! :)
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I ended up restarting it just because I didn't like his last name, but things are going much better now and I finally even posted my first chapter! :)

Okay, now to read a few more of yours! :D
Spoiler:
Clumsy sims can drop dishes? That's awesome! I always seem to miss my clumsy sims doing clumsy things.

Lucy is a cute teen!

I LOVE Jude and Zoe's rooom!

I meant to tell you previously, but I like the title of your ISBI.

I'm excited to see Miko and Max's kids. My friend used her for her ISBI and they had gorgeous kids.

I love the way you decorate!

Yep, Miko napping looks just like it did in my friend's ISBI. I guess she just likes naps.

I love Winter!
I'll come back tomorrow to catch up on the rest of generation one! It's getting late, so I should go to bed! :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To avoid double posting, since I'm pretty sure that's still against the rules, I'll add a few more notes here since I have some extra time before my meeting.
Spoiler:
Elias reminds me so much of his father and uncle, at first I thought somehow Max was taking a picture with himself and his brother as kids lol.
I love how this challenge gives me, the player, “permission” to stop controlling my sims and lets their own personality shine through
Yes! this is one of the things I like most about this challenge.

You know, I don't know that I've ever given my families the tea brewer. Maybe it's time.

Yay for toddlers! Ryder looks so much like her mom in her facial structure.
I’m not ready to go! I didn’t get that weekend with my son! We were supposed to go fishing….
This genuinely upset me! I feel bad for him! :cry:

It's so funny seeing Miko actually care for her children.

Watching toddlers that aren't controlled gives me anxiety. I'm super nervous about what's going to happen in my ISBI because I usually run a tight ship with my toddlers lol.

Aw Claire is cute too!

Ahhh all the toddler spam is so cute!

My ISBI torchholder never even went into the delivery room, I love that Max at least goes in lol

I think Wash looks a lot like his Dad but with brown eyes.

Man that's a lot of passing out

This is a good looking generation!

I've had a few sims look for penpals autonomously.

Ah so it's Claire that's in your header and in your picture on here. I've been wondering!

Recently, in my legacy I just finished, I had a ton of them always helping the kids with homework. The the point they'd stop what they were doing to help them.

I'm starting to think the Romance festival is your favorite ;)

I'm sure you've already figured it out, but there's a setting for which notifications to receive when you open MCCC. If you need help still, let me know and I can go into the game and get a screenshot.

I like that you went in to get pictures of the spares after MCCC took care of them etc. I always mean to do that and I never do lol.

I would've said instead of scrapping the points, just don't give yourself credit until you have Claire get married. I think you deserve to give yourself those 20 points back. Because if MCCC had done it without your help, it still would have counted!

Lucy's twins are super cute!
Awesome, I finished just in time to get to my meeting! I'll have to come back later to read the generation two stuff! :)
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Full Moon on the Rise: An ISBI [04.30.2020]

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I have a meeting in an hour, so let's see how far I can get before then! :)
Spoiler:
I actually really like Claire's hair and have been considering using it for one of Venessa's kids with my founder because none of them had blue hair even though I had the geneticized unnaturals.

Omg Miko staying in there for their first woohoo is hilarious lol

Omg, I can't believe he still won't let her hug him!

3 fires is a bit excessive, holy crap. Your Sims are out to get you lol.

I'm sure you already know this but, joining careers doesn't take their age action. The things under free actions in the rules can be done as many/or few times you want.

The house is looking really cool!

You can find the alien stumps around the regular world? That's cool, I've only ever seen them on Sixam.

The triplets are stunning!

They changed the diaper rule, I'm not sure if you knew (I know this is older) and it only counts if they're potty trained! :)

Kiera has an interesting look about her, I'm interested to see how she grows up.

I hate the fact you can only have 2 sims in a portrait.

Out of curiosity, how did you get Philip to have an alien baby as a townie? Did you force that pregnancy or do you have a mod that allows for autonomous alien pregnancies?

I've been thinking about turning alien pregnancies on for females with a mod. I think it's unfair only males can get alien pregnant lol.

Kiera is really pretty.
I'm gonna grab some food, but I'll be back to read generation three later! :) I'll probably end up editing this post with the comments.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My husband had made me breakfast, so I had more time to read before my meeting! :D
Spoiler:
Omg, what is Ryder wearing lol

You can actually end the holiday early so that you can throw a goaled party! :)

As you know from reading my ISBI, I love Venessa. Though, I hate that her name is spelled like that because I had never seen it spelled with two e's before.

Marty's got some weight on him I see, lol.

Did you ever find out about the previous torchholder counting if they max a skill or career after no longer being a torchholder? I'd like to know this too.

Overall Marty is more successful with Venessa than my founder was to start. Lol.

I think it's funny that you married Venessa and Marty there, because that's where I married Venessa and Caspian lol.

I've been curious about how Judith's kids would turn out, I haven't tried marrying her to anyone ever before.

Aww I'm sad that Thimbles is gone :(

Gotta love those neat sims taking out the trash lol

It's good to see Venessa is a good ISBI mom in this family too! Honestly, I think I'll have to marry her into my legacies etc, more often.

I am SO freaking jealous that Thaddeus got his Mom's blue hair. I've literally been devastated that none of Venessa's kids had blue hair in mine.

Thaddeus is so adorable!

I love the name Esme! Granted, I had never heard it until I read Twilight but after reading what it meant back then I've always loved it.

Ugh yes, Venessa always only cooks single servings in my save too.

Oh that's cool, I've never seen it take away the negative moodlets before. I usually only see the Quirk Bomb giving them random angry/sad moodlets for no reason.

You got TWO kids with the blue hair?! I'm incredibly jealous.

They're both so cute!

Gah I just love Esme!

AND Ren has the blue hair? I feel totally gypped! Lol.

This almost makes me want to have Venessa and Caspian have a fifth child.

How was living in Strangerville? I want to live there with a family sometime, but because of the story line didn't know if it would be weird before completing the story.

Yeah, I switched Venessa out of acting immediately when she moved in since it didn't cost an action. Plus the acting career is currently bugged for me.

You're good at getting these As. My first born didn't get his elementary school A.

I swear I might cry if baby four has blue hair too.

Aaaand he did. Omg. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Esme didn't get any votes? That makes me sad! I liked her!
Sweet, another generation finished! I do have a second meeting in 10 minutes but I'll be back afterward to read what you have for Ren so far!

Took them a bit to start the meeting, so I'll start recording my comments now, but by the time you read this I'm sure I'll be caught up and my meeting will be over lol.
Spoiler:
I have to say, I may have really liked Esme but Ren is stunning so I'm glad she won.

I haven't done much with robotic, I keep forgetting to work on that.

I actually ended up turning my marriage/pregnancy off for this save because I was tired of using legacy loves, lol.

But yay for Caleb, I used him in a challenge once and he has good genetics.

Do you like using risky woohoo? I never installed it but I've always considered it.

I haven't experimented much with uni housing - how is it? I have had my uni sims just stay home to do school.

Oh no! Goodbye Venessa! :(

Ooh, I've never seen a sim regret being mean before. That's cool!

I love the new house, super cool!

Lestat is so cute! :)

Oh! Fun fact, the athletic teams in uni are recognized as "careers" in game. ;)

That would be nice if it counted that as her getting clean too. I wish shower woohoo did as well.

Yeah, vampires are really stressful. I can't even imagine not being able to control one.

Yay for a spellcaster! :)

Aww another blue haired toddler! :)

How was doing college with sims at home? I feel like because the TH would be so busy working on their work that they wouldn't be able to help care for their kids.

I love the signing bonuses!

Finally on the new chapter from Yesterday! Woo, I'm gonna be caught up! :D

Omg the awkward hug lol

Lestat looks so much like Caleb!

Aww Claudia is cute, and yay for independent!

Oh wow, Caleb and Lestat really are twins.
Woo, I'm finally caught up!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Full Moon on the Rise: An ISBI [04.30.2020]

Post by gretski6 »

MeadowThayerr wrote:I have a meeting in an hour, so let's see how far I can get before then! :)
Spoiler:
I actually really like Claire's hair and have been considering using it for one of Venessa's kids with my founder because none of them had blue hair even though I had the geneticized unnaturals.

Omg Miko staying in there for their first woohoo is hilarious lol

Omg, I can't believe he still won't let her hug him!

3 fires is a bit excessive, holy crap. Your Sims are out to get you lol.

I'm sure you already know this but, joining careers doesn't take their age action. The things under free actions in the rules can be done as many/or few times you want.

The house is looking really cool!

You can find the alien stumps around the regular world? That's cool, I've only ever seen them on Sixam.

The triplets are stunning!

They changed the diaper rule, I'm not sure if you knew (I know this is older) and it only counts if they're potty trained! :)

Kiera has an interesting look about her, I'm interested to see how she grows up.

I hate the fact you can only have 2 sims in a portrait.

Out of curiosity, how did you get Philip to have an alien baby as a townie? Did you force that pregnancy or do you have a mod that allows for autonomous alien pregnancies?

I've been thinking about turning alien pregnancies on for females with a mod. I think it's unfair only males can get alien pregnant lol.

Kiera is really pretty.
I'm gonna grab some food, but I'll be back to read generation three later! :) I'll probably end up editing this post with the comments.

My husband had made me breakfast, so I had more time to read before my meeting! :D
Spoiler:
Omg, what is Ryder wearing lol

You can actually end the holiday early so that you can throw a goaled party! :)

As you know from reading my ISBI, I love Venessa. Though, I hate that her name is spelled like that because I had never seen it spelled with two e's before.

Marty's got some weight on him I see, lol.

Did you ever find out about the previous torchholder counting if they max a skill or career after no longer being a torchholder? I'd like to know this too.

Overall Marty is more successful with Venessa than my founder was to start. Lol.

I think it's funny that you married Venessa and Marty there, because that's where I married Venessa and Caspian lol.

I've been curious about how Judith's kids would turn out, I haven't tried marrying her to anyone ever before.

Aww I'm sad that Thimbles is gone :(

Gotta love those neat sims taking out the trash lol

It's good to see Venessa is a good ISBI mom in this family too! Honestly, I think I'll have to marry her into my legacies etc, more often.

I am SO freaking jealous that Thaddeus got his Mom's blue hair. I've literally been devastated that none of Venessa's kids had blue hair in mine.

Thaddeus is so adorable!

I love the name Esme! Granted, I had never heard it until I read Twilight but after reading what it meant back then I've always loved it.

Ugh yes, Venessa always only cooks single servings in my save too.

Oh that's cool, I've never seen it take away the negative moodlets before. I usually only see the Quirk Bomb giving them random angry/sad moodlets for no reason.

You got TWO kids with the blue hair?! I'm incredibly jealous.

They're both so cute!

Gah I just love Esme!

AND Ren has the blue hair? I feel totally gypped! Lol.

This almost makes me want to have Venessa and Caspian have a fifth child.

How was living in Strangerville? I want to live there with a family sometime, but because of the story line didn't know if it would be weird before completing the story.

Yeah, I switched Venessa out of acting immediately when she moved in since it didn't cost an action. Plus the acting career is currently bugged for me.

You're good at getting these As. My first born didn't get his elementary school A.

I swear I might cry if baby four has blue hair too.

Aaaand he did. Omg. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Esme didn't get any votes? That makes me sad! I liked her!
Sweet, another generation finished! I do have a second meeting in 10 minutes but I'll be back afterward to read what you have for Ren so far!

Took them a bit to start the meeting, so I'll start recording my comments now, but by the time you read this I'm sure I'll be caught up and my meeting will be over lol.
Spoiler:
I have to say, I may have really liked Esme but Ren is stunning so I'm glad she won.

I haven't done much with robotic, I keep forgetting to work on that.

I actually ended up turning my marriage/pregnancy off for this save because I was tired of using legacy loves, lol.

But yay for Caleb, I used him in a challenge once and he has good genetics.

Do you like using risky woohoo? I never installed it but I've always considered it.

I haven't experimented much with uni housing - how is it? I have had my uni sims just stay home to do school.

Oh no! Goodbye Venessa! :(

Ooh, I've never seen a sim regret being mean before. That's cool!

I love the new house, super cool!

Lestat is so cute! :)

Oh! Fun fact, the athletic teams in uni are recognized as "careers" in game. ;)

That would be nice if it counted that as her getting clean too. I wish shower woohoo did as well.

Yeah, vampires are really stressful. I can't even imagine not being able to control one.

Yay for a spellcaster! :)

Aww another blue haired toddler! :)

How was doing college with sims at home? I feel like because the TH would be so busy working on their work that they wouldn't be able to help care for their kids.

I love the signing bonuses!

Finally on the new chapter from Yesterday! Woo, I'm gonna be caught up! :D

Omg the awkward hug lol

Lestat looks so much like Caleb!

Aww Claudia is cute, and yay for independent!

Oh wow, Caleb and Lestat really are twins.
Woo, I'm finally caught up!
Yay for catching up! :party: Now it's time for me to catch up!
Spoiler:
  • Spoiler:
    I liked that hair on Claire as well :heart: I gave it to her because she was the first Erratic sim since Jude and I thought it fit her personality also this was before I installed the genetic mod and really wanted some unnatural hair colors.
  • Miko was pretty fun to have around and sometimes your sims surprise you in creepy, creepy ways.Miko for sure made me laugh when she did that.
  • Yeah Phillip was pretty annoying. And I found it really interesting that Axel was unflirty too but his trait never expressed itself. Maybe it had to do with his combination of traits.
  • Those fires man! That was the most fires I have ever experience in one play session. Luckily my sims are getting better at not starting so many, fingers crossed they keep it t that way.
  • I actually didn't realize you could switch out careers for NTH as many times as you wanted till you pointed it out to me. I honestly haven't read the rules much since I started, I probably should go do that :blush: , and sometimes I misread them :blush:. But thank you for pointing it out to me it will definitely make gameplay more interesting and fun.
    • Regarding the alien stump: That was at Claire's work on one of those collecting days. When you join the scientist career there will be collecting days where a bunch of collectables will pop up, mostly rocks.
    • Good to know about the potty rule. I honestly have forgotten about that one. :blush:
    • I believe I forced Phillip's alien pregnancy. I figured with as much trouble as he was giving Claire he was never going to get married, boy how wrong I was. Now thinking back on it Phillip married a man so maybe he wasn't interested in Claire because she was a woman.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:
  • The rule about the previous TH career counting or not is a bit confusing for me. And I could be me misreading things again because I think, from ISBI's I have read, that most people don't count the THs career when they become a NTH as most of their career was completed when you can control them. But in my mind it's not always a guarantee that they will complete it when they become a NTH, just more likely, and since they are a NTH at that point I count it, if that makes sense. I have no idea if this is correct or not though.

• The park in San Myshuno is where I marry most of my sims as I am too lazy to create a wedding venue and I think it is a lovely spot.

• Thembles was pretty great! Maybe I will get another hedgehog or small critter at some point.
  • Venessa was a pretty great mom and spouse. She never stopped exercising either! I think at some point I forgot her name was spelled with two e's and just spelled it with an a.
  • The Emotion Bomb trait is interesting. I've only noticed it when my sims are already sad or angry and a soon as they have their "meltdown" they are completely fine.
  • I was really surprised that all of Marty and Venessa's kids got her blue hair! At most I was thinking one would have it. I will say that this was the first time I installed the hair mod so maybe for the first gen it was a little overpowered.
  • I haven't actually played much with the Strangerville storyline and the Moon's don't leave their house much so living their is actually great. The landscape is beautiful and the night sounds are awesome.
  • It really surprised me that Esme didn't get any votes. But I'm really happy with Ren.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:
  • Robotics is pretty fun. I'm also having my second gen. Name Game heir working on Robotics as well.
  • I thought about turning off marriage/pregnancies in my game but I really enjoy how genetics play out in the game so I don't know that I will. Maybe if it becomes more of a problem.
  • I love Caleb too, but always hesitate using him 1. he's a vampire and 2. I love seeing him out in the world so it will be a sad day when he is no longer with us. Also in my other saves he is alway married with a couple of kids, sometimes married multiple times cause vampire lifespan, but in this save he wasn't married and didn't have any kids. He got along with Ren so well it felt like Kismet.
  • I sometimes like the surprise of risky woohoo and if I didn't have it on Lestat wouldn't have been born or come along when he did. It has its ups and downs but I kind of like the challenge.
  • Uni housing is cool. You can't do much decorating or rearranging though. But I like the proximity to Uni and the roommates are fun.
  • Ren is periodically mean to Caleb and she always regrets it! But he doesn't hold it against her they still have full bars in friendship and romance and many of their interactions are autonomous.
  • I didn't realize that Uni sports team counted as a career, good to know!
  • Uni at home was actually not that bad but I did try and avoid Caleb and Ren having another kid too soon. Also Caleb was more of a help than I anticipated so Ren got a lot done. But I think the thing that helped the most was Ren was a Vampire through most of it so she never needed sleep just some dark meditation every now and then.
  • The signing bonus was pretty dope! Though I don't know if I will do Uni for the next gen. We'll see.
  • Lestat does look a lot like Caleb but I think his face isn't as long as Caleb's and I think the nose is a combo of Ren's and Caleb's.
[/list]
  • Claudia is sups adorable, though I am biased, and I can't wait to see what she, and her brothers, look like in all of her/their life stages.
Thank you for all of your lovely, and informative, comments. I really appreciate you taking the time to read my ISBI and leave thoughtful comments. I know I'm not the best at responding, or leaving, comments but I endeavor to do better in the future!
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Full Moon on the Rise: An ISBI [05.07.2020]

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Thank you for responding to all of my comments, I'm glad you enjoyed them! :) I'm super excited to see there's a new chapter out! :D
Spoiler:
Oh my goodness, Claudia being so pleased about waking her parents up is so cute.

The kids are so cute and sweet with each other, and I forgot how much I loved Ren.

Is Venessa's ghost helpful in your game? She breaks a lot of stuff, but she does clean a lot in mine.
Great chapter! :D
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Full Moon on the Rise: An ISBI [08.23.2020]

Post by gretski6 »

Updated the heir poll. Spoilers to how Claudia looks as a teen.
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I had voted in the heir poll earlier this week, thinking I was further behind than I actually am. But now I'm going to read the new chapter, and hopefully stick with the person I voted for lol.
Spoiler:
I've had sims randomly getting through doors that are supposed to be locked for all sims. I've found that sometimes I have to redo the lock if the person who set the lock died.

I forgot how much I loved Ren!

What is the instant regret moodlet from? I don't know that I've seen it before.

You could still age him up in five days since you know that's when his birthday would be.

I think it's cute that Lestat and Caleb match though!

Ooh, those glasses are really cool. I haven't experimented too much with the engineering stuff, but it looks like maybe I need to.

Louis is very handsome, and I think still my favorite because of the blue hair. But after seeing Claudia as a teen, she's a close second so if you need a tie breaker, you can switch my vote to her! :)
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by gretski6 »

MeadowThayerr wrote:I had voted in the heir poll earlier this week, thinking I was further behind than I actually am. But now I'm going to read the new chapter, and hopefully stick with the person I voted for lol.
Spoiler:
I've had sims randomly getting through doors that are supposed to be locked for all sims. I've found that sometimes I have to redo the lock if the person who set the lock died.

I forgot how much I loved Ren!

What is the instant regret moodlet from? I don't know that I've seen it before.

You could still age him up in five days since you know that's when his birthday would be.

I think it's cute that Lestat and Caleb match though!

Ooh, those glasses are really cool. I haven't experimented too much with the engineering stuff, but it looks like maybe I need to.

Louis is very handsome, and I think still my favorite because of the blue hair. But after seeing Claudia as a teen, she's a close second so if you need a tie breaker, you can switch my vote to her! :)
Spoiler:
The instant regret moodlet is from the Hot-Headed trait. A sim will get random angry moodlets from the trait and then blow up at a nearby sim then instantly regret it.

I didn't think to age Lestat up, but now he's closer in age to his siblings.

Yeah this is the first time I made the glasses so it was fun finding out what they do.

Between the poll on boolprop and the poll on word press Claudia is winning at the moment.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”