Page 3 of 7

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 15th Sept 2016

PostPosted: September 15th, 2016, 11:37 am
by mojot89
Spoiler:
What's with these Jayce characters?! You have problems and I do! We should just stay away. lol I've never had the beguiling trait so it's interesting to see it in action.

Alexander is adorable! I'm going to have to download some of your sims to put in my baby challenge!

It's weird that you've not had any multiples with the fertility treatment and I had twins right on my first go without the fertility. This game is weird.

But at least your baby was a girl! No cursed Nancy as the heir!!

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 15th Sept 2016

PostPosted: September 15th, 2016, 2:16 pm
by cynicalbadger
mojot89 wrote:
Spoiler:
What's with these Jayce characters?! You have problems and I do! We should just stay away. lol I've never had the beguiling trait so it's interesting to see it in action.

Alexander is adorable! I'm going to have to download some of your sims to put in my baby challenge!

It's weird that you've not had any multiples with the fertility treatment and I had twins right on my first go without the fertility. This game is weird.

But at least your baby was a girl! No cursed Nancy as the heir!!



Beguile is in the reward store! It makes things SO MUCH EASIER! I think the game might be bugged so I'm hoping if the next heir DOESNT get the fertility treatment she might have them naturally? I dunno.

Spoiler:
Yeah I realised after I was like, wait JAYCE?! I can't believe he was so mean I'm both games - must be his personality! I can't tell you how happy I am to have a girl!

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 20th Sept 2016

PostPosted: September 20th, 2016, 2:48 am
by cynicalbadger
Updated!
cynicalbadger wrote:Part 9: More Than One Baby :lightning:NEW!

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 20th Sept 2016

PostPosted: September 20th, 2016, 5:05 am
by simfulicious
Spoiler:
You are a sneaky one, you are! I thought, based on the title of your segment, that you finally got twins or trips! Gloria is adorable!

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 20th Sept 2016

PostPosted: September 20th, 2016, 5:30 am
by cynicalbadger
simfulicious wrote:
Spoiler:
You are a sneaky one, you are! I thought, based on the title of your segment, that you finally got twins or trips! Gloria is adorable!


:begging:

Spoiler:
Haha I know, It's terrible of me, but it's not a lie ;)

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 20th Sept 2016

PostPosted: September 20th, 2016, 2:03 pm
by mojot89
Spoiler:
Delilah's makeover is great! <3 the red hair! She's on fire!

Well, I can't say your were lying about the fertility treatment! lol, just no luck!

Nancy, just because you're cute, doesn't mean that we like you. BE GONE! Your Fyres Curse is contagious!! (also, you need a warning on Nancy when you get her uploaded...) lol And Naomi is adorable!

Two babies! dang that they weren't actually twins. But their post twins! since they were born in the same update, so you can always pretend! lol Gloria is a cutie! Jonah is a cute name!!

So many birthdays in the update! Lots of progress! Congrats!

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 20th Sept 2016

PostPosted: September 20th, 2016, 2:58 pm
by Pony
Spoiler:
Darn I was so hoping for multiples. But yay two more babies down. Little Jonah is so cute!
Yay no more Nancy, though it seems she's insturcted her siblings on how to create fires on the lab table. Thankfully she has taught them to follow each other into bathrooms.
The purple room rocks!

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 20th Sept 2016

PostPosted: September 21st, 2016, 3:19 am
by cynicalbadger
mojot89 wrote:
Spoiler:
Well, I can't say your were lying about the fertility treatment! lol, just no luck!


Spoiler:
Hahaha :smirk: I know, it was terrible of me, but I had played through Gloria's wooing-pregnancy and birth I was like yeah we should definitely get another baby in here!


Pony wrote:
Spoiler:
Darn I was so hoping for multiples. But yay two more babies down. Little Jonah is so cute!
Yay no more Nancy, though it seems she's insturcted her siblings on how to create fires on the lab table. Thankfully she has taught them to follow each other into bathrooms.
The purple room rocks!


Spoiler:
Yes, Nancy is the worst influence for her younger siblings! And although she is gone, she will not be forgotten... and she also learns how to use her mobile so GREAT


Thanks for commenting everyone and watching this far! I promise to get an update out on Friday evening and I just KNOW you're gonna love it!

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 23rd Sept 2016

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2016, 1:35 pm
by cynicalbadger
Update :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

cynicalbadger wrote:Part 10: Pokemon Go to the Gym :lightning:NEW!

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 23rd Sept 2016

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2016, 2:58 pm
by Pony
Spoiler:
Yay triplets!!!!!! Finally multiple birth! Congratz :party: I love their names especially Pidge. I'm playing Omega Ruby atm. But I have red downloaded on my ds. But go Don and Delilah! You caught him just in time too. Now you need just need some A pluses to get the older kids out the house.

You should use Plusle and Minun for twin names if you get another set

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 23rd Sept 2016

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2016, 3:45 pm
by simfulicious
Spoiler:
Yeah!!! :party: So excited that you finally got a multiple birth!

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 23rd Sept 2016

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2016, 3:51 pm
by cynicalbadger
Pony wrote:
Spoiler:
You should use Plusle and Minun for twin names if you get another set


Spoiler:
yes! If I knew how to judge if it were twins (I miss TS2 when the pop up was like ITS TWINS!) I would definitely do that!


Thanks for reading guys :3 I knew you guys would lie this update :smirk:

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 23rd Sept 2016

PostPosted: September 28th, 2016, 1:48 pm
by mojot89
I thought I had commented, but I guess that's a no...So here it goes!

Spoiler:
I love that Nancy is STILL annoying even after she's left the house! lol! And now Jonah has picked up her torch! NOOO!

TRIPLETS!!!! Yippie!! And they're all girls!! Congrats!!

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 23rd Sept 2016

PostPosted: September 28th, 2016, 2:38 pm
by cynicalbadger
mojot89 wrote:I thought I had commented, but I guess that's a no...So here it goes!

Spoiler:
I love that Nancy is STILL annoying even after she's left the house! lol! And now Jonah has picked up her torch! NOOO!

TRIPLETS!!!! Yippie!! And they're all girls!! Congrats!!



Spoiler:
Nancy is literally the worst, but I kind of love her too :fluffy:


Thnk you so much for reading and commenting :party2:

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 30th Sept 2016

PostPosted: September 30th, 2016, 12:45 pm
by cynicalbadger
cynicalbadger wrote:Part 11: Unlucky Baby 13 :lightning:NEW!


New part! And I should definitely get another one out tomorrow for SimNaWriMo!

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 30th Sept 2016

PostPosted: September 30th, 2016, 3:42 pm
by simfulicious
Spoiler:
Delilah is just flying along...popping out babies everywhere! Atticus is adorable! I want him to be one of my baby daddies!!!

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 1st Oct 2016

PostPosted: October 1st, 2016, 9:26 am
by cynicalbadger
@Sim yeah you do :spin: there'll be a link to his download this month for sure

cynicalbadger wrote:Part 12: Yelling at Pixels :lightning:NEW!


Also, UPDATED! My first update for SimNaWriMo!

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 30th Sept 2016

PostPosted: October 1st, 2016, 9:44 am
by Pony
Yay!

Spoiler:
So many cake thieves! Darn those kids. I'm super curious what your theme is going to be. Fingers crossed for one more baby.

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 1st Oct 2016

PostPosted: October 1st, 2016, 9:50 am
by simfulicious
Spoiler:
Olive is gorgeous! I love her! As for styling outfits, yeah, I do it all the time! I'm LAZY!!! Sometimes the makeup is ugly though.

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 3rd Oct 2016

PostPosted: October 4th, 2016, 3:05 am
by cynicalbadger
@Pony: I am so excited about the theme! I'm being all secretive though in case I change my mind :awesome:

@Sim: Yeah, I don't normally put make-up on my sims I'm not a huge fan of it. But yes, styled outfits are my new favourite thing!

cynicalbadger wrote:Part 13: Delilah's Final Child? :lightning:NEW!


I completely forgot that I scheduled this yesterday! But looky, a new part!