The Allen Invasion: Chapter Seven (4/8/21)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

The Allen Invasion: Chapter Seven (4/8/21)

Post by Taube »

Hello there! I have a new legacy, because I just couldn't help myself. I tried to include a few twists, though, so I hope you enjoy it! I'm not giving up on any of my other families: this is just a new addition to my overflowing basket of stories. :haha:

The Allen Invasion

Generation One: Sasha Allen Generation Two: Aspen vs. Brady
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Last edited by Taube on April 8th, 2021, 11:40 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Allen Invasion (Brand New! 12/16/16)

Post by Jesslb429 »

Oh gosh! I haven't even finished the first chapter and I wanted to comment. First off, Sasha is lovely! Second, you get mad kudos for a city start! I've been curious to see how someone would figure it out! Tempted to try it on my own! Hopefully you have pioneered something awesome:D
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by klmnz »

Love it!!! Great unique elements added to the classic legacy format. And your founder is adorable! I don't have City Living yet so it'll be cool reading someone's city-focused legacy in the meantime!
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by gretski6 »

This is amazing! I've been trying to think of a legacy to do with the City living expansion pack. So it's good to know that it is possible.
Spoiler:
The twins are adorable and I can't wait to see what the triplets look like. I gave a little chuckle at one of the triplets being named Barry Allen...I mean it was too good of an opportunity to pass up! :D
bookloverblue
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by bookloverblue »

Awesome start - such a cool legacy idea. The kids are adorable.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Allen Invasion Chapter Two 2/11/17

Post by Taube »

Jesslb429, klmnz, gretski6, bookloverblue -
Thanks so much for reading and commenting, and sorry I didn't get back to your comments sooner! I'm having a lot of fun playing this legacy, though it is a little stressful with the number of kids, and I can't wait until I can do a worthy rebuild for the city. Thanks again for your comments! :)

With that said, I have Chapter Two up for everyone's enjoyment.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Allen Invasion Chapter Three and Heir Poll

Post by Taube »

Chapter Three is here and you can vote in the heir poll here! Enjoy! :D
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Allen Invasion: Chapter Four (7/18/19)

Post by Taube »

Chapter Four, which ushers in the new generation of this all-alien penthouse legacy, is available now! :)
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Allen Invasion: Chapter Four (7/18/19)

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I'm 90% certain I have only read the first chapter and that makes me feel like a terrible friend. So. Let's catch up!

Apparently I had read the entire first generation, just need to read the new chapter.
Spoiler:
I agree with Aspen that she should be the winner, but I'm glad you didn't count it because this should be interesting.

:lol: :lol: Disappearing babies!

Not sure if you knew, but you can make a club requirement under trait that is Alien and then only aliens can be in it, that way if they had their disguise on, you'll know.

Mike and Aspen are cute, even if it means more blue babies.

I love Mike's makeover.
Mike: "Hey, love, welcome back. I've got good news. Turns out we're idiots and can't count to eight."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Great chapter, can't wait to see their kids!
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Allen Invasion: Chapter Five (7/27/19)

Post by Taube »

Thanks for your comments, Haleigh! They always make me smile. :D I'm glad you enjoyed it and I could entertain you a little.
Spoiler:
I've wanted to do a dueling heir for a long time, and this opportunity presented itself, so it was too good to pass up. It's gotten pretty crazy since then, but I'm having a great time with it. :shhh: Their club did use the alien filter - the problem is that the club members in disguise won't take their disguises off, so I have no way of knowing what their alien forms look like. ;)
I've got Chapter Five up now, and we actually get to meet generation three finally! :heartbeat:
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Allen Invasion: Chapter Six (12/27/19)

Post by Taube »

Is there a record for slowest update schedule, because I'm going for it . . .

Anyway, Chapter 6 is up despite life generally kicking my ***! Meet the rest of the gen. 3 contenders and see the penthouse slowly get decorated in this city-start all-alien legacy. :)
hippielayla86

Post by hippielayla86 »

So I finally got around to reading everything up through your newest update - and I must say I'm super excited that your founder is a familiar face!
Spoiler:
I love, love, love that you recreated a Vermachtnis, one of my fave families of yours! And of course you would get stuck with a not so stellar personality sim tied with a more normal one for your second generation, that's always how the cookie crumbles for you. Though I can't blame people for voting for Aspen, she's cute and you have a knack for writing quirky/mean sims. :lol: Had I voted I totally would have voted for Brady and I'm loving his kids so far, so hopefully he'll be the "true heir" what a fun and crazy idea to play 6 toddlers, I loved this:
0/10, will probably do it again
Too funny, and aren't we all a little like that? I mean, I keep going back to the Apocalypse challenge even though it's ridiculous.
I love how you've decorated the penthouse so far, very Golden Age of Hollywood meets kids bounce house for the play areas. :D

Can't wait to see what you have in store next for the Allens!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Thank you, Lydia! :D I loved getting a comment from you! It's nice to see someone besides me remembers the Vermachtnis family.
Spoiler:
Yes, we are gluttons for punishment in the Sims, aren't we? :rotfl: This generation is taking forever to play because it's so stressful, but dueling heirs is something I've been wanting to do for a while. I'm liking Brady's kids better too but I like Aspen better to play so it's a wash for me. I'll be happy with anybody. I'm very curious to see what the kids look like older and see which way the wind blows.
Thanks for reading!
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by klmnz »

I love this legacy! Was excited to come back from a hiatus of over a year myself and find a few new chapters :)
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Thank you, klmnz! The last few years have been rough for me, the past six months particularly so, but I’m trying to still find time to play! I’m glad I could provide some reading material. :D
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Allen Invasion: Chapter Seven (4/8/21)

Post by Taube »

After an embarrassingly long time, I have an update to this legacy: Chapter Seven. Enjoy! :D
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Allen Invasion: Chapter Seven (4/8/21)

Post by klmnz »

Loved the latest update as usual. The penthouse is looking very fancy! I remember with less than fond memories playing households of 12...never again, indeed.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”