A Drifting Nomad: A Drifter Challenge [UPDATE 02.27.21]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Drifting Nomad: A Drifter Challenge [UPDATE 10/01/19]

Post by Salem »

I remember I was reading this a while ago, and a new chapter was the perfect excuse to do it again! I've been really enjoying the journey of the Nomads, even with so many re-doux needed xD I think the sim gods really enjoy playing with you

I'm also on house 006 in my own game, but almost finishing it, and you're doing an amazing job sp far! Try to have some Sims write, painting makes good money but writer royalties help a lot once you have kids and can't work all the time!

Also Grace is so pretty, I'm excited to see how her kids with Misael are gonna look!
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Drifting Nomad: A Drifter Challenge [UPDATE 12/08/19]

Post by Mojo »

I'm glad to see you're still chugging along and haven't given up! You've almost passed me! I better hustle so that I can keep reading! (I play the challenge blind so i dont read anything past the house im currently playing)

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Drifting Nomad: A Drifter Challenge [UPDATE 12/08/19]

Post by gretski6 »

mojot89 wrote:I'm glad to see you're still chugging along and haven't given up! You've almost passed me! I better hustle so that I can keep reading! (I play the challenge blind so i dont read anything past the house im currently playing)
Spoiler:
Yep! I'm the little engine that could ;)! I've played till Clark is a teen so it's just a matter of writing the chapter(s)! I play mostly blind as well. I have read a few Drifter challenges so I vaguely know what to expect.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Drifting Nomad: A Drifter Challenge [UPDATE 12/21/19]

Post by Mojo »

lol dat stroll tho :rofl:

Ongoing:
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by gretski6 »

mojot89 wrote:lol dat stroll tho :rofl:
I know, right?
Spoiler:
Since Clark is also an Erratic sim I forsee the shenanigans to continue!
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

gretski6 wrote:
mojot89 wrote:lol dat stroll tho :rofl:
I know, right?
Spoiler:
Since Clark is also an Erratic sim I forsee the shenanigans to continue!
Spoiler:
I'm HERE for the shenanigans!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

I really like the idea of the Drifter Challenge and I've read the 'Gypsy Nomad' section so far! Here are my overall thoughts on the section:
Spoiler:
I really love the idea that you've chosen for Gypsy Nomad- I think I like your idea of an outdoors-loving free-spirited character over something dramatic for the idea- it's a neat change. It's so cool seeing the progress of the lot as well. Gypsy looks so pretty in her formal white dress with her hair tied back bless her ;O; It was so cute seeing her marry Genji after finding out she's pregnant too! Gotta love good old Vlad Straus popping up and getting refused for a kiss. Lucky Genji did- he might have become immortal otherwise, and a drifter vampire would not fare well in the outdoors, haha! Can't believe you got lucky enough for triplets as well, nice one! The toddlers are ADORABLE I love them! Even if they can be tearaways- get your hands out the toilets, kid! You hug your parents with those hands?! XD Also can we talk about Cisco's cool as heck hair? Love the blond and pink mix.

I feel like Genji's age-up face looks like something out of an advertisement of sorts. : P 'Why not live outdoors and build your house from scratch and have tearaway toddlers ruin your hard work with paint on the floor?' Haha! The house renovation in Chapter 1.4 looks plain gorgeous, it's so wholesome seeing what they've built up from nothing. Love how well all the kids look as teens as well, they all look super cool. Gotta love Cisco and Genji's matching pyjamas too- I can picture them being a mortifying gift from his father.
You've done a wicked job of capturing all the milestones of building the house and the family growing up in a way that's heartwarming. It looks like a rewarding challenge and I can't wait to see what comes next for the Nomad family.
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by gretski6 »

LuckyDuck wrote:I really like the idea of the Drifter Challenge and I've read the 'Gypsy Nomad' section so far! Here are my overall thoughts on the section:
Spoiler:
I really love the idea that you've chosen for Gypsy Nomad- I think I like your idea of an outdoors-loving free-spirited character over something dramatic for the idea- it's a neat change. It's so cool seeing the progress of the lot as well. Gypsy looks so pretty in her formal white dress with her hair tied back bless her ;O; It was so cute seeing her marry Genji after finding out she's pregnant too! Gotta love good old Vlad Straus popping up and getting refused for a kiss. Lucky Genji did- he might have become immortal otherwise, and a drifter vampire would not fare well in the outdoors, haha! Can't believe you got lucky enough for triplets as well, nice one! The toddlers are ADORABLE I love them! Even if they can be tearaways- get your hands out the toilets, kid! You hug your parents with those hands?! XD Also can we talk about Cisco's cool as heck hair? Love the blond and pink mix.

I feel like Genji's age-up face looks like something out of an advertisement of sorts. : P 'Why not live outdoors and build your house from scratch and have tearaway toddlers ruin your hard work with paint on the floor?' Haha! The house renovation in Chapter 1.4 looks plain gorgeous, it's so wholesome seeing what they've built up from nothing. Love how well all the kids look as teens as well, they all look super cool. Gotta love Cisco and Genji's matching pyjamas too- I can picture them being a mortifying gift from his father.
You've done a wicked job of capturing all the milestones of building the house and the family growing up in a way that's heartwarming. It looks like a rewarding challenge and I can't wait to see what comes next for the Nomad family.
Wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback :blush: I really love Gypsy, possibly my favorite drifter :shhh: don't tell the others! I really have fun building and decorating the houses, which is usually not the case.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”