A Drifting Nomad: A Drifter Challenge [UPDATE 02.27.21]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
moveobjectsron
Origin ID: taoare

Re: A Drifting Nomad: A Drifter Challenge [UPDATE 04.24.20]

Post by moveobjectsron »

I started reading this today and I gotta say, I love your style of interior design! It's got so much flow and sense to it. I'm only on the first gen so far but I'm enjoying this challenge.

Re: Gen 1
Spoiler:
Gypsy is so prettyyyyy. Cisco turned out really cute too! And Gideon haha. For a City living townie, Genji didn't do too badly in the genes department.
[align=center]moveObjects_ron[/align]
[align=center]Dreamwidth[/align]
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Drifting Nomad: A Drifter Challenge [UPDATE 04.24.20]

Post by gretski6 »

moveobjectsron wrote:I started reading this today and I gotta say, I love your style of interior design! It's got so much flow and sense to it. I'm only on the first gen so far but I'm enjoying this challenge.

Re: Gen 1
Spoiler:
Gypsy is so prettyyyyy. Cisco turned out really cute too! And Gideon haha. For a City living townie, Genji didn't do too badly in the genes department.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you are liking the fam so far. Gen. 1 holds a special place in my heart as it was my start and the little hellions I will miss! I'm actually enjoying building the houses from scratch and trying to make each one unique to the current heir.

Chapter 8.1: C'est la vie
SybelleBarnham
United States of America

Re: A Drifting Nomad: A Drifter Challenge [UPDATE 07.24.20]

Post by SybelleBarnham »

Can you tell me where to find the Drifter challenge ruleset? Thank you!
Love it! :drinks:
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Drifting Nomad: A Drifter Challenge [UPDATE 07.24.20]

Post by gretski6 »

SybelleBarnham wrote:Can you tell me where to find the Drifter challenge ruleset? Thank you!
Love it! :drinks:
Here is where you can find the rules :)

http://thedrifterchallenge.blogspot.com ... -date=fals

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”