The Atlas ISBI - Update 7/25/20

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Atlas ISBI - Update 4/17/20

Post by ciyrose »

Ok, back for a couple more chapters today. :)

Chapter 3:
Spoiler:
Oh my gosh, the kitten is ADORABLE!!! Also, yay for surviving Austin the toddler. I would be worried about stepping on a kitten that close to my feet. :D OMG, Olympia in those glasses as a toddler....I can hardly even... I have never had a kid do a project autonomously. I'm guessing you had to take it out of their backpack first? Hehe, Asia does look very poofy all grown up. I love it! Asia is such a pretty cat, and pets are hard in an ISBI, especially with young kids. Poor Jill could be ignored frequently in mine (although she was super loved.) 'Can we adopt a new mom?' ----Truth spoken by kids. lol Such a cat response. :P "What is this strange 'success' thing that's going on with the score? I don't understand!" - Oh ho, how well I know that line. lol! A fun chapter.
Chapter 4:
Spoiler:
Wow, Georgia is REALLY pretty! Yes, she has Miko's features a lot, but they look lovely mixed with Roman's. LOL......'Name's Georgia mom" --Priceless. Olympia is going through a bit of an awkward phase, but certainly a cute one. When all the family manages to sit down together to do anything, sleep at the same time, eat at the same time, or even just sit in the same room all together it's a miracle. :) Why do sims love to congregate in the smallest room? My Latte's do that near the laundry closet. It's seriously a closet and they hang out in front of or in that little closet. The loo on Olympia's face in Miko's pass out the picture was just too precious to me. The holidays are really hard in an ISBI.
Chapter 5:
Spoiler:
So without reading any more other than the title I'm going to worry/theorize, that Georgia died of embarrassment because she grew up in a major mood swing...we'll see if I'm right, but I've heard of that happening. For a second there I thought the fire might take Georgia. Stupid Austin! Annnddd....yep, I was right. That is horrible. :( Poor Georgia, she was so good! Awww....sorry it was so triggering for you! That had to be horrible, I can't even imagine. Also, yeah, death has been a jerk to my families too. Not sure what the actual requirement is anymore. Aww, the Lily has been moved on and is immortalized forever. :) Georgia is very very pretty. All 3 kids really are nice looking, and I like the way Miko and Roman's gene's mixed. I get why you do not like Miko, but I think she's actually far from the worst ISBI spouse I have seen. lol Austin was SO close on that empathy....whew, but he managed 2 positive ones, so that's good!
Ok, so I was going to end, but there is only one chapter left, so I'm going to read it too. lol....then I'll be all caught up officially!
Chapter 6:
Spoiler:
Wow, Roman really does look surprised at Miko helping with homework. I think you deserved a sappy chapter after the last one. :D Awww, bye bye Asia. Poor Roman, it's been a tough little bit for him. As TH he was doing everything he could to prep the family for success. At least Asia was just taken by natural causes. The picture is really cute, and a fun idea. Ah yes, those end of the generation points can be oh so nice. "You're the sea star of my tidepool" LOL....I love it! I also love Aleki already. So much fun. I actually really like Aleki's eyes, they are stunning! I love that Georgia, the ever good daughter, mours herself for her mother. :) The wedding seemed very...nice....even if the guest weres a little crazy and you did crash someone's house and had them make you a cake. LOL......was he even on the airplane??? ROLF!!!! Awww, but then it's bye to Roman. :( He will be missed.
Ok, I guess with that I'm all caught up! A lot of fun to be had, enjoyed (most of it) immensely.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Atlas ISBI - Update 7/25/20

Post by Taube »

Above and beyond the world going to hell in a handbasket, I've been struggling a bit, so please forgive the long pauses. Thank you to the comments, and my apologies that I'm not responding individually at this time. Also, to anyone that I really, really owe a read of your story to and if you happen to see this, I'm sorry I've been away. I hope to catch up soon. :)

Today I bring Chapter 7, or "#SmokinHot" which was played many months ago and I finally got around to writing. Enjoy!
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Atlas ISBI - Update 7/25/20

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I’m so excited for a new chapter of one of my favorite families!
Spoiler:
You already know I adore this house :D

Everyone cooking reminds me of my ISBI and how everyone was obsessed with baking cakes when I last played. It’s in my unpublished chapter lol!

Omg the narrative about Miko aging up.

And the townies stealing their breakfast is so perfect lol

I love nanny Ghandi so much!

Welcome baby Tahiti!

The volcano pictures are really stunning!

The makeovers look great!

Omg she looks like she’s strangling poor Cyprus and that’s why he’s making that face lol.

Love Tahiti so much!

Oh my gosh! I can’t handle the cuteness of Tahiti in the pool!

Omg the making one tea and then letting the rest spoil thing drives me crazy with my Sims lol.
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read more. This also makes me kind of want to play my family again! I do plan to play more when knitting comes out.
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”