Paraneighbours (Rotation 12 - Ariel: 07/03/20)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Location: Hanging out with the voices in Harley Quinn's head.

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 6 - Olsen: 11/04/19)

Post by Nevermore »

I got curious and had to start reading this. I'm loving it! Only made it to the end of rotation 1. They are all such great sims, I don't have a favourite yet.

Do what you love and the happiness follows.
The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 6 - DiCarlo: 16/04/19)

Post by Heather »

Sam wrote:
Spoiler:
I love the toddler pool, but I didn't realise you could have multiple toddlers in it at once! The pool party was pretty cute! :)

Poor Miko getting attacked by the birds she was trying to feed, but I have to admit I laughed! :lol: Glad her career isn't super glitchy, too.

It's good to see there's some differences between the kids with their Parenthood skills, though you're right about the school project - who's going to choose the dumb options?? I also had no idea the toddler tablet was so useful, will definitely be getting that for future toddlers. :lol: at Luna's bear phase, I haven't had a sim do that yet.

I've not made my own holiday yet, but club activities definitely help with getting sims to do things you want them to.

Loving the fashion choices made by the scientists :D How weird (and amusing) that the toddlers get pulled to Sixam! Polly and Cas were very cute, even if they weren't meant to be there. And I love Sixam, I take far too many screenshots when I sent my sims.
Nice update, as always <3
Spoiler:
It's possible it can even hold up to 3-4 toddlers, but I only had 2 controllable adults so I wasn't able to find out!

It was the first time I used the bird feeder so it was very unexpected, haha.

I also just recently learned that you can actually encourage different skills by actually parenting the kids (which I forgot you could do...) so that'll help, too. And right?? I'm glad that the parenting scenarios don't have a dumb option because I've never pick that, either.

Good to know! Honestly I keep forgetting about the clubs entirely, haha. I've mostly been using them to get certain sims to show up when I visit the community lots, like having a work out group with Jeff that meets at the gym, and an art group for Cole that meets at galleries.

Looks like they've fixed it in the new patch today. It was amusing, but I'm glad my scientists will look like actual scientists again, haha. I really enjoy seeing my alien sims pop up in Sixam, but having the twins show up there caused a little too much trouble! I did in fact have to go on a lil rescue mission to Sixam to get them back home. :lol:

Thank you! :heartbeat:
Nevermore wrote:I got curious and had to start reading this. I'm loving it! Only made it to the end of rotation 1. They are all such great sims, I don't have a favourite yet.
Glad you're enjoying it! There's a lot of rotations to work through, so no rush. :lol:
Rotation 6 is up for the DiCarlo family (plus Jasper)!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

:spin:
Spoiler:
That apartment is gorgeous, and the light from all the windows :hearts: Of course you have your toilet next to the biggest window, first rule of architecture :lol: I can't believe they just put a bathtub out there because there's no basegame hot tubs, that's insane?!

Perfect epitaph for Caleb, really, bless him.

The glitches :roll: can't expect anything to work as it should, sadly.

I didn't realise you could actually build a relationship with the toilet :lol: or make enemies with it, in Carlotta's case. I've never seen a sim with so many enemies! I generally play nice sims, although you do make evil look fun!

Caleb coming back and being happy to see Jasper was super adorable :heart:

Looks like Carlotta and Lilith have a pretty great life, all in all :D
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I just got caught up on rotation 6 so far. All the kids are so cute! You're also a a really awesome decorator. :hearts:
I love that you can become enemies with the toilet.
I can't wait to see the new sims. They look very interesting!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Spoiler:
I love the new apartment! So classy and sexy and vampiric! But that vault with the open area above is TERRIBLE. C'mon EA. What you doing??

I'm glad Lilith at least is interacting with Jasper since she is his aunt and now his guardian. I'm glad Caleb came out and was able to see him again, though :lol: at the fact that he's gained weight after death.

Jasper is one cute kid!! I love those eyes and ears. <3
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 6 - Mortis & Rudolf: 02/05/19)

Post by Heather »

Sam wrote::spin:
Spoiler:
That apartment is gorgeous, and the light from all the windows :hearts: Of course you have your toilet next to the biggest window, first rule of architecture :lol: I can't believe they just put a bathtub out there because there's no basegame hot tubs, that's insane?!

Perfect epitaph for Caleb, really, bless him.

The glitches :roll: can't expect anything to work as it should, sadly.

I didn't realise you could actually build a relationship with the toilet :lol: or make enemies with it, in Carlotta's case. I've never seen a sim with so many enemies! I generally play nice sims, although you do make evil look fun!

Caleb coming back and being happy to see Jasper was super adorable :heart:

Looks like Carlotta and Lilith have a pretty great life, all in all :D
Spoiler:
Thank you! And they really should have just shipped the basegame with hot tubs, haha. Or added them in later like toddlers! It feels a lil redundant to have both a backyard stuff and a patio stuff pack, but clearly that didn't stop me from buying both. :spin:

I think I've said this before, but I spend a decent chunk of every simming session searching through google and the bug report forms because something's not working the way it should. :lol:

I believe the talking toilets can even become celebrities if you have Get Famous? I have it set so my sims have to opt-in to the spotlight, but I think otherwise the toilet might be able to gain a reputation and fame since it can have relationships with sims. Such a weird feature! I also do not play a lot of bad sims, so Carlotta is a fun deviation from that. If I'm being honest, I could really amp up the bad behaviour from her even more; I haven't done anything too awful with her besides accidentally breaking up Jeff and Alec, haha.

Caleb's ghost dad visits are great, definitely made the right choice in giving him a way to stick around! Makes me feel a liiiiiiittle bad about killing him, but I could always bring him back later... :hmm:

They do! Especially in their next/upcoming rotation. ;)
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I just got caught up on rotation 6 so far. All the kids are so cute! You're also a a really awesome decorator. :hearts:
I love that you can become enemies with the toilet.
I can't wait to see the new sims. They look very interesting!
Spoiler:
I love my little next gen babies! Very excited to play them out; they all turned out super gorgeous so it'll be interesting to see how the genes turn out when I pair them off and have some more babies...

Thank you! I love decorating in 4, especially in the apartments where I don't have to worry about doing any landscaping/exterior design. :)

As I mentioned in my comment to Sam, I think the toilet can actually become a celebrity, too. I'd try it out, but I'd have to turn fame on for all sims, and I'd like most of them to stay out of the spotlight.

I'm excited to post their gameplay, but sadly blogger ate the draft I had so I'm going to have to rewrite it. :indifferent:
simsterlyrock wrote:
Spoiler:
I love the new apartment! So classy and sexy and vampiric! But that vault with the open area above is TERRIBLE. C'mon EA. What you doing??

I'm glad Lilith at least is interacting with Jasper since she is his aunt and now his guardian. I'm glad Caleb came out and was able to see him again, though :lol: at the fact that he's gained weight after death.

Jasper is one cute kid!! I love those eyes and ears. <3
Spoiler:
Thank you! Glam vampy spaces are so much fun to decorate! Agreed about the vaults though, it would be so much better if you could just wall them off like the closets!

Caleb is pretty good at being a dad considering he's no longer alive, but man is he bad at being a ghost! I don't understand how he's gaining weight when he doesn't need to eat! I can't flag ghost physiques like I do with my regular sims, so it looks like he'll just have to live with his poor eating habits haha. Lilith is also a good aunt, much better than Carlotta and her castle-smashing ways.

He got some interesting genes from his parents! The black eyes and pointy ears were a lucky combination.
Two new updates have been posted - Mortis and Rudolf. I actually posted the first one a week ago, but I never got around to posting it here!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
That’s frustrating you have to redo your posts. I’ve been there, and it usually takes me a while to redo them.

I love that you can have the bees attack other sims.

Yay for more babies!

I can’t believe pregnant sims can actually jump in that pond, especially since there’s a chance of dying with the more dangerous fish. EA has weird logic.

Kunal is super cute!

I love all the weird accessorizing with vampires.

I wish sims in the Doctor caeeer could deliver their partner’s baby. I always have to force my sims to go into the delivery room.
[align=center]Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
That’s frustrating you have to redo your posts. I’ve been there, and it usually takes me a while to redo them.

I love that you can have the bees attack other sims.

Yay for more babies!

I can’t believe pregnant sims can actually jump in that pond, especially since there’s a chance of dying with the more dangerous fish. EA has weird logic.

Kunal is super cute!

I love all the weird accessorizing with vampires.

I wish sims in the Doctor caeeer could deliver their partner’s baby. I always have to force my sims to go into the delivery room.
Spoiler:
I just finished rewriting that post tonight, I put it off for a whole two weeks because I was so frustrated, haha. Should be out tomorrow, though!

The bees are very fun! Makes me wish we had witches so that I could make a lil witchy girl with a garden full of bees to do her dark bidding...

There's multiple ways to do with that pond (as I find out in the next rotation :shifty:) so it's absolutely baffling that EA lets pregnant sims use that, but other, less dangerous things are off limits. Like treadmills.

It would be really nice if they could! Instead they just fuck off to do whatever they feel like at the hospital, while their partner gives birth alone. :lol:
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I have a spare morning to catch up on your updates! :D

Mortis:
Spoiler:
Their new house is so cute :heart: Love that Liv has a greenhouse, and a beautiful garden - and bees! I've struggled in the past to get bees to like my sims, but I've only tried once. I'm not convinced beekeeping without a suit is ever a good idea :lol:

Kunal is so cute!

I didn't know you could make bee tea! Or keep bees in your pockets :lol: Also Liv eating honey straight from the jar!

I've not played with the easter traditions, so that was fun to see! Maybe I'll have to give it a go sometime, when my sims have kids.
Rudolf:
Spoiler:
Felix is a fashion icon :D

I love their apartment :hearts:

Hooray for a baby! Population control is a problem with rotational play, too many babies and the rotation size will just explode later on.

I love that they've put paintings based on real art works in the game! :)

Felix working whilst his little one is born :lol: and him waiting outside cracked me up too!

Their little wedding was so cute! Brindleton Bay looks so nice - I only just got Cats and Dogs, so I haven't checked it out much yet! Love the breakfast place you put in :heart:

There's no denying who Camille's parents are! She's very cute!
Great updates, as always, Heather! :)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 6 - Talbot: 15/05/19)

Post by Heather »

Sam wrote:I have a spare morning to catch up on your updates! :D

Mortis:
Spoiler:
Their new house is so cute :heart: Love that Liv has a greenhouse, and a beautiful garden - and bees! I've struggled in the past to get bees to like my sims, but I've only tried once. I'm not convinced beekeeping without a suit is ever a good idea :lol:

Kunal is so cute!

I didn't know you could make bee tea! Or keep bees in your pockets :lol: Also Liv eating honey straight from the jar!

I've not played with the easter traditions, so that was fun to see! Maybe I'll have to give it a go sometime, when my sims have kids.
Rudolf:
Spoiler:
Felix is a fashion icon :D

I love their apartment :hearts:

Hooray for a baby! Population control is a problem with rotational play, too many babies and the rotation size will just explode later on.

I love that they've put paintings based on real art works in the game! :)

Felix working whilst his little one is born :lol: and him waiting outside cracked me up too!

Their little wedding was so cute! Brindleton Bay looks so nice - I only just got Cats and Dogs, so I haven't checked it out much yet! Love the breakfast place you put in :heart:

There's no denying who Camille's parents are! She's very cute!
Great updates, as always, Heather! :)
Excellent timing, because I've got a new one up today. ;)
Spoiler:
Mortis:
Very excited about having some space to garden finally. The bees are a little tricky at first, but they seem to warm up pretty quickly?

He's super cute as a kid and toddler, it'll be interesting to see how he turns out as a teen. Aside from Andy, Liv's probably got the most exaggerated face of all my sims (I gave her some super doe-eyes), so I'm not too sure how those'll look if he inherited them. :lol:

Seasons really delivered with some great garden items! I love being able to do stuff with the bees and honey jars, besides just selling it for cash.

It looks like there's some Halloween ones too, but I don't have the spooky stuff pack so I'm not sure if that's required for those to work. :lol:

Rudolf:
Lilith's stopped serving looks since Alec cured her, so I'm glad I have Felix to take over as a vampiric fashion icon.

My only regret with their apartment is that it's just big enough to fit the three of them; they could probably use a bigger lot, but then I'd have to attempt to recreate their living room and I just love it too much to mess with perfection. :lol:

For sure, I think I'm already at 25ish sims with just these guys? It's tempting to add a few more babies, but I'm definitely going to have to cap this generation off here.

It just makes me happy whenever I see a piece of art I recognize in the sims. :)

I died a little when I saw his face peeping through the delivery room doors. :lol: "I'm good, thanks, I can see perfectly fine from here."

Cats & Dogs is really great, definitely one of my favourite packs. :D Can't wait to see what you do with it in your gameplay! The breakfast place is just a little makeover of the one that came with Dine Out, but thank you. <3

Camille really took after her dads! I don't usually see a lot of resemblance to the parents in the kid/toddler stages, but Camille and Ariel probably have the strongest resemblance of the whole bunch.

Thank you! :heartbeat:
After one very painful rewrite, the last of Rotation 6 is finally up! Meet the Talbot family.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 6 - Talbot: 15/05/19)

Post by Sam »

Oh man, it's awful when the blogging sites eat drafts :eek:
Spoiler:
Where to start, I had such a great time reading this update! You had me chuckling out loud multiple times.

I love the two boys, and their shared braincell, and Persephone slapping half the town in the name of Brawl day! It's going to be super interesting to see that bank heist in the future, and I love how flawless she looks doing ordinary things, like napping in a bush! The mermaid look you gave her is awesome - those leggings are so shiny! Also, I think Mars is the perfect addition to the family, him and Scott have so much in common :lol:

These guys look like great fun to play, they were lots of fun to read about! :)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 7 - Winchester: 23/05/19)

Post by Heather »

Sam wrote:Oh man, it's awful when the blogging sites eat drafts :eek:
Spoiler:
Where to start, I had such a great time reading this update! You had me chuckling out loud multiple times.

I love the two boys, and their shared braincell, and Persephone slapping half the town in the name of Brawl day! It's going to be super interesting to see that bank heist in the future, and I love how flawless she looks doing ordinary things, like napping in a bush! The mermaid look you gave her is awesome - those leggings are so shiny! Also, I think Mars is the perfect addition to the family, him and Scott have so much in common :lol:

These guys look like great fun to play, they were lots of fun to read about! :)
Spoiler:
My new solution is keeping the post preview open in another tab while I edit/write, so if it eats my post I can always just copy my captions back over. :lol:

I'm glad it was still enjoyable! <3 I was so frustrated when I lost the original draft that I just abandoned the whole update until I was ready to sit down and try again.

I don't know why, but vampires are particularly prone to being stupid in my game! Maybe it's all the extra time they have on their hands since they don't have a lot of motives to take care of. :lol: I love Persephone and her sparkly pants; I don't know why they are locked in the game, but bless the person who uploaded them as unlocked CC. I can't decide between Mars and Rocket as my favourite dog, but Mars being the dog version of Scott makes him a pretty strong contender. :lol:
The first of Rotation 7 has been posted! Read the Winchester family's update here.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
It’s a good thing you got the twins back safe and sound. Though it was pretty funny that they showed up at the alien race, I was surprised the game would even pull toddlers to Sixam!

I always find it so hard to keep the population under co tell when the idea of possible babies is so cute. My population kind of blew up towards the end of my legacy.

Cas and Polly are cute! The eyebrow glitch is super annoying. It’s one of those things I guess EA decided they weren’t going to fix.

It’s nice to see some of the kids starting to meet each other!

I love the “Jeff lifting the thing” popup.
[align=center]Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
It’s a good thing you got the twins back safe and sound. Though it was pretty funny that they showed up at the alien race, I was surprised the game would even pull toddlers to Sixam!

I always find it so hard to keep the population under co tell when the idea of possible babies is so cute. My population kind of blew up towards the end of my legacy.

Cas and Polly are cute! The eyebrow glitch is super annoying. It’s one of those things I guess EA decided they weren’t going to fix.

It’s nice to see some of the kids starting to meet each other!

I love the “Jeff lifting the thing” popup.
Spoiler:
You'd think they'd put an age limit on the sims they pull from! I mean, toddler don't show up to community lots, I don't know why it's different for Sixam.

I try to stick to 1-2 kids per family, so that one can inherit the old house/apartment, and then one can maybe marry into another family. Max sim count aside, I'm really trying to keep the number of households in the rotation down to a sane number!

There are so many annoying little visual glitches like that, where it doesn't affect the gameplay, but it does tick me off!

They'll have to meet each other a couple of times, because the game usually ends up wiping their relationships by the time I start a new rotation. :roll: A couple of them have very solid friendships though, so it's interesting seeing which ones stick and which ones don't.

It's the perfect popup for him. :lol:
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Spoiler:
That opening image of Rocket sure is interesting :lol:

The twins are so cute :heart: I love that they're scouts! I haven't used that feature yet. The uniform is so cute!

In fact, there was quite a few things this update I haven't tried. The dinner party was nice, I've never thrown one of those before! I quite like the goals for events in TS4, even if I don't always manage gold. And I also didn't know both kids would wake up for monsters, that's good to know. Hooray for Alec for saving them :lol:

Were packed lunches always borked? I swear they worked once upon a time. :roll: What a shame they're bugged.

Jeff's pop up about lifting stuff was the best pop up hands down.

Loved seeing the neighbourhood kids bonding this update! It's great when you get a group all similar in age.
:)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 7 - Olsen: 31/05/19)

Post by Heather »

Sam wrote:
Spoiler:
That opening image of Rocket sure is interesting :lol:

The twins are so cute :heart: I love that they're scouts! I haven't used that feature yet. The uniform is so cute!

In fact, there was quite a few things this update I haven't tried. The dinner party was nice, I've never thrown one of those before! I quite like the goals for events in TS4, even if I don't always manage gold. And I also didn't know both kids would wake up for monsters, that's good to know. Hooray for Alec for saving them :lol:

Were packed lunches always borked? I swear they worked once upon a time. :roll: What a shame they're bugged.

Jeff's pop up about lifting stuff was the best pop up hands down.

Loved seeing the neighbourhood kids bonding this update! It's great when you get a group all similar in age.
:)
Spoiler:
It's simultaneously the best and worst picture I've ever taken.

The twins might be my favourite kids this generation, although Luna is super gorgeous so she's got a special place in my heart as well. And yes, the scout uniforms are adorable, even with Polly's pigtails going through her hat, haha.

The events having goals is great, because I wouldn't know what to have my sims do at big parties otherwise! Makes it a little easier to throw better parties when I have some directions that my hosting sims can follow. And the twins always wake up Alec first, for some reason, and then Jeff inevitably gets woken up too when Alec doesn't get to their room fast enough. :lol:

They must have been working at some point, but I think they've been broken since I got the pack, which sucks because I haven't been able to use them at all.

It'a the best pop up he could have possibly gotten. So in character for him.

I almost always try to time my babies so that they get cousins or neighbours in the same age group to be friends with. It just makes it so much easier!

:heartbeat:
New update out for the Olsen family!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 7 - Olsen: 31/05/19)

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I love taking family photos. It's so fun to see how the family grows and changes over time.

I feel like once your sim is abducted once, it sort of never stops. I went through 5 generations of at least weekly abductions if not more. It's nice if you're looking for alien babies!

I love the rainbow you added on to Planet Honey Pop!

Aw, Luna grew up super cute.

It's interesting to see all the fame options and learn a little more about the drama club. I haven't tried that one out yet, still.

Will and Luna are cute together! It's always fun letting your sim decide who they want to date.
[align=center]Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 7 - DiCarlo: 09/06/19)

Post by Heather »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I love taking family photos. It's so fun to see how the family grows and changes over time.

I feel like once your sim is abducted once, it sort of never stops. I went through 5 generations of at least weekly abductions if not more. It's nice if you're looking for alien babies!

I love the rainbow you added on to Planet Honey Pop!

Aw, Luna grew up super cute.

It's interesting to see all the fame options and learn a little more about the drama club. I haven't tried that one out yet, still.

Will and Luna are cute together! It's always fun letting your sim decide who they want to date.
Spoiler:
Yes, I used to do them for my legacy family, and with sims 4 studio it's so much easier to make the them for this bunch. The hardest part is really just finding decent poses to use.

It's funny because Carlotta and Jeff have both been abducted once, and then never again. The aliens just really like And and her family!

The little rainbow logo was my favourite addition to that renovation. :)

If I go off looks alone, I think Luna is my favourite kid this generation.

I'm still learning about how the fame system works, as well as the after school activities, so I'm glad these updates help other simmers learn a little about them, too. :)

It is! I've got some future relationships that I've sort of planned out, but my sims got along very well without any interference needed, so I have a feeling they'd end up together regardless.
Rotation 7 for the DiCarlo family is now up!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 7 - DiCarlo: 09/06/19)

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Finding good poses is hard, especially dealing with clipping. That and the fact that we can’t move sims ourselves anymore and have to rely on the teleporter.

At least Jasper has Lilith? You’d think fellow evil sims would admire her evilness!

I didn’t know kids could give out keys. That’s rather handy.

That’s hilarious that you can throw parties to roast other sims, but yeah staying out of the hysterical mood is probably for the best. I’ve had two sims die that way already.

Pretty wedding!

Even being from the US I’ve never been a fan of Thanksgiving. In a lot of my saves I’ve just deleted HarvestFest. Not my thing.

I love Caleb’s dumb antics, and the title and description of Carlotta’s beauty video is great. :rotfl:
[align=center]Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 7 - Mortis & Rudolf: 21/06/19)

Post by Heather »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Finding good poses is hard, especially dealing with clipping. That and the fact that we can’t move sims ourselves anymore and have to rely on the teleporter.

At least Jasper has Lilith? You’d think fellow evil sims would admire her evilness!

I didn’t know kids could give out keys. That’s rather handy.

That’s hilarious that you can throw parties to roast other sims, but yeah staying out of the hysterical mood is probably for the best. I’ve had two sims die that way already.

Pretty wedding!

Even being from the US I’ve never been a fan of Thanksgiving. In a lot of my saves I’ve just deleted HarvestFest. Not my thing.

I love Caleb’s dumb antics, and the title and description of Carlotta’s beauty video is great. :rotfl:
Spoiler:
Oh man, yes, not being able to move sims anymore really sucks!

Haha yes, it's funny that they're rivals when Jasper could be her little protege.

It's super handy for building friendships, I've learned. I know in the second game they could bring classmates home from school, but I've only seen that happening with teens now, so giving out keys to other kids seems to be the way to go.

I have yet to experience any of the emotional deaths, and I'd like to keep it that way. :lol: The lampoon party is great though, and such a Carlotta party to throw. If only it was a little easier to complete without risking death for the guest of honour...

I've been skipping over the holidays in other saves as well. It's fun the first few times when you play it because it's shiny and new, but now it just feels like a chore I gotta do, otherwise my sims get sad.
Two new updates today for the Mortis and Rudolf families!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”