Quagmire's Name Game [NEW 07.21.21]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Quagmire's Name Game [NEW 4.8.19]

Post by gretski6 »

Taube wrote:I just read all of this! Nice! :D
Spoiler:
I really like the way the house is coming along. You have a good eye for color. I'm pleasantly surprised how many potential heirs you're getting. I've found skin to be difficult to pass on sometimes after the second generation (my third gen part-aliens never seem to keep their parent's and grandparent's skin) so hopefully you will have better luck. Blue is my favorite color so it's pleasing to see a bunch of blue sims running around, haha. All the boys are so cute. Good job!
Thank you! :goodvibes:
Spoiler:
I'm surprised too! I'm hoping the genetics will stay in the family for a while, but I don't think they will last for the whole challenge unless I reintroduce them at some point, but the Vaughan's might surprise me. Blue is my favorite color too! The skin and eye color were inspired by a D&D character. It's good to know other people think the boys are cute too! I sometimes think I am to biased with my sims. :wink:
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Quagmire's Name Game [NEW 9.26.19]

Post by Salem »

I read all of this last week and I wanted to say that it's great! I really love Name games and your sims are a lot fo fun so far! I loved the idea of making it also a genetic challenge, I hope the blue skin stays in the family!
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Quagmire's Name Game [NEW 9.26.19]

Post by gretski6 »

Salem wrote:I read all of this last week and I wanted to say that it's great! I really love Name games and your sims are a lot fo fun so far! I loved the idea of making it also a genetic challenge, I hope the blue skin stays in the family!
I hope the blue skin stays too! I'm glad you like it The Vaughan's are one of my favorite families to play.
gretski6

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Quagmire's Name Game [NEW 1.06.20]

Post by gretski6 »

New Year, New Chapter!Chapter 2.0: Galaxy

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”