Hollinter on Holiday, A Le-gay-cy: Chapter 1 (20/02/19)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Hollinter on Holiday, A Le-gay-cy: Chapter 1 (20/02/19)

Post by Heather »

Once again, I'm reviving my Hollinter family to take another stab at finishing their legacy challenge. I still haven't gotten around to installing the second game on my laptop, and I was having so many problems with their lot crashing on my old laptop that I doubt I would have even been able to pick up where I left off on my new machine.

So, this time around I'll be starting over once more, with my generation 1 heiress as my legacy founder. I've also decided to flex my creative writing muscles a little, and format my chapters journal/letter style. If you’d like the full backstory for this family, you can read it here, otherwise it should (hopefully) be simple enough for new readers to jump in. :)

The twist this time, as indicated by the title, is that it's a Legaycy, in which all of my heirs will be marrying and having kids with same-sex partners. Mostly because I'm still pretty closeted myself, and being able to play gay sims just makes me happy.

Spoiler:
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Hollinter on Holiday, A Le-gay-cy: Chapter 1 (20/02/19)

Post by Chase »

Seeing "Hollinter" under recent active topics made me so excited! Yay!!!! I loved the first chapter and I'm excited to see where this goes!
hello! :heartbeat:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Chase wrote:Seeing "Hollinter" under recent active topics made me so excited! Yay!!!! I loved the first chapter and I'm excited to see where this goes!
Yay! I'm glad people are still excited about this family. :lol: Not suite as plotty as my old stuff, but a lot more fun to play so hopefully I'll actually finish this time. ;)
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Love the start, great chapter

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

I'm excited to see the Hollinters again! I've been following them since their sims 2 legacy. Halley and Luna are really cute together, and I can't wait to see what little Rigel looks like when he grows up. :grin:
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Chels
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: Chiance
Origin ID: Chelsey_m23
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Chels »

I really liked this!
Spoiler:
I love the book titles and descriptions! I'm curious to know which book is a best seller :haha:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Teresa wrote:Love the start, great chapter

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thank you! :)
108sims wrote:I'm excited to see the Hollinters again! I've been following them since their sims 2 legacy. Halley and Luna are really cute together, and I can't wait to see what little Rigel looks like when he grows up. :grin:
Yay, another returning fan! <3
Spoiler:
I took a sneak peek at Rigel's genetics (as a kid/teen/adult), and all I can say is I'm super impressed with how genetics are working out in sims 4 so far!
Chels wrote:I really liked this!
Spoiler:
I love the book titles and descriptions! I'm curious to know which book is a best seller :haha:
Spoiler:
As of the last royalty report, 'Get This Thing Out of Me' is currently making the most. I was hoping it'd be 'Cunning Linguistics', I was the most proud of that one. :lol:
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Ooooh, a gay legacy? YES.
Spoiler:
Oh my God, I love Halley and Luna. They're so cute. <3 And Rigel is a delightful shade of green that I hope mellows out as he ages. :lol:

I love the book titles and descriptions that Halley is writing. They made me laugh. :lol:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

simsterlyrock wrote:Ooooh, a gay legacy? YES.
Spoiler:
Oh my God, I love Halley and Luna. They're so cute. <3 And Rigel is a delightful shade of green that I hope mellows out as he ages. :lol:

I love the book titles and descriptions that Halley is writing. They made me laugh. :lol:
Spoiler:
Oh yes, the alien baby green is disgusting but thankfully it always mellows out to something nicer, haha. I snuck a peek at what he looks like as an adult and he's very handsome (imo, anyways :lol:), so I am excited!

Haha I'm glad people find them amusing; I just kinda stare at my laptop for a few minutes and write the first thing that comes to mind.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”