A Stranger ISBI UPDATED 01/25

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Hugotarian

Re: A Stranger ISBI 1.9 NEW 10/27

Post by Hugotarian »

Aaaand I have popped my head above PhD application waters to supply you with a long overdue chapter. We'll be returning to dramatic narration-style chapters soon––maybe even next chapter––and I don't know about you but I'm excited to see the Stranger fam drama that ensues.
Hugotarian

Re: A Stranger ISBI 1.10 UPDATED 10/28

Post by Hugotarian »

Two chapters? Two days in a row?

It's almost like I'm procrastinating grading or something…*shifty eyes*
Hugotarian

Re: A Stranger ISBI 2.0 UPDATED 11/11

Post by Hugotarian »

Generation 2 has officially begun with a chapter that is so outrageously long that I'm not sure whether I should be apologizing or saying, "you're welcome."
Hugotarian

Re: A Stranger ISBI 2.1 UPDATED 01/08

Post by Hugotarian »

Hi all! 2.1 is up! 2.2 will follow shortly.
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: A Stranger ISBI 2.1 UPDATED 01/08

Post by LuckyDuck »

Playing in Strangerville at all feels like an ISBI, haha! Great location idea for an ISBI challenge btw. I've just read Ch. 1!
Spoiler:
I really love Penny Stranger's design. Her starter home is actually real nice :) I love her face when she meets those dressed-up guys in the beginning; she's just like 'What have I gotten myself into?' It's cute that she goes for Akira; the hug screenshot is adorable, but I feel so bad that he didn't realise that, and also that he was married : ( Her and Arjie go well together though! Out of all of the ISBI's I've seen so far I actually think the CPU has made Arjie do some of the most weird things, like running off to check his phone and then sleep on a bench...then drinking milk on the floor. XD Can't believe he rejected poor Penny twice! I see the married guy has returned with a rose for Penny, and then she kisses him, and then things get...interesting. Fun stuff! Let's hope his wife never finds out about this!
Really loving this challenge so far! I'll have to read the rest at some point.
Hugotarian

Re: A Stranger ISBI 2.2 UPDATED 01/25

Post by Hugotarian »

You're so right about Strangerville always feeling like an ISBI! Thank you so much! Penny has honestly been SO fun to play. Definitely one of my favorite founders so far.
Hugotarian

Re: A Stranger ISBI 2.2 UPDATED 01/25

Post by Hugotarian »

Alright friends, 2.2 is out!
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: A Stranger ISBI UPDATED 01/25

Post by LuckyDuck »

I'm only on Chapter 2, sorry for the super slow progress I'm making XC
Spoiler:
Good to see Arie and Penny are still being lovey-dovey with each other! Honestly I love the drama in this ISBI so much. First it was the situation with Akira being married, and now Lilith is pregnant but it doesn't seem like Akira's ready for a baby right now. At least Penny's made her final decision; I reckon her and Arie would be cute together anyway! I'm so happy he accepted her proposal! I'm glad that Akira and Penny are still gonna stay pals, and it's sweet of Penny to reassure him about the baby. I'm not sure how I feel about her sleeping with him on her wedding night though! Come on Penny, what about Arie? : P She's going to have to tell him, at least.
I really love this so far, and I love how you're blending a story with a challenge so nicely. Really love the ups and downs and the relationships as well. < 3
Hugotarian

Post by Hugotarian »

So happy you're enjoying it! :) I never know if people are going to be annoyed by all the drama, so it's definitely a relief when people embrace the rollercoaster.

Also, I love your tagline: "It doesn't matter if it's not perfect, as long as you're having fun!"

I've been constantly telling myself, "Done, not perfect." and I like the addition of fun so much better.
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Hugotarian wrote:So happy you're enjoying it! :) I never know if people are going to be annoyed by all the drama, so it's definitely a relief when people embrace the rollercoaster.

Also, I love your tagline: "It doesn't matter if it's not perfect, as long as you're having fun!"

I've been constantly telling myself, "Done, not perfect." and I like the addition of fun so much better.
Thank you so much ^u^ I’m an artist mainly so it’s something I have to keep telling myself, but it’s something other people don’t tell themselves enough :( I think it goes for us Simmers as well, when we feel bad about our writing, or screenshots etc,. I think it doesn’t have to be perfect as long as you’re enjoying the challenge/story :)
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Finally caught up!
Spoiler:
I hope there's no "consequences" from Madison and Dan's little tryst. That would be devastating for Cole.

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”