Culpepper Pals (Winter 4 Part 7! Updated 20th March '24)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Culpepper Pals (Winter 4 Part 7! Updated 20th March '24)

Post by Sam »

Culpepper Pals is a rotational save that began by following the lives of a group of sims who all started out their (young) adulthood living in the same apartment building - Culpepper House, San Myshuno. It has since moved onto the lives of their descendants, now that the founders have (mostly) passed away. As of Winter 4 the rotation is now consists of 16 households, made up of various sims from generations two and three.

I was heavily inspired by Heather's Paraneighbours - I'd never played rotations in the Sims 4 before this! Her gameplay with the Paraverse continues to inspire me :)

If you're brand new here, you've got choices - either you can read every single update, or jump in at the most recent summary. I'm trying to write them so they're good starting points now, as there's so many updates and families!

The Sims of Culpepper House

"Year" One
Spoiler:
Spring 1: McMullen - Brows - Bell - Dee
Summer 1: McMullen - Brows - Bell - Dee - Summary
Autumn 1: McMullen - Titan - Brows -Bell - Vatore - Summary
Winter 1: McMullen - Titan - Brows - Bell - Vatore - Summary
"Year" Two "Year" Three "Year" Four
Spring 4: Q - Villareal - Titan-Ojo - Goth - Holiday - Caliente - Zest - Vatore - Lobo - Ember - Ember 2 - Summary
Summer 4: Q - Villareal - Titan-Ojo - Goth - Holiday - Caliente - Zest - Vatore - Lobo - Ember - Suzuki - Summary
Autumn 4: Q - Villareal - Titan-Ojo - Goth - Ember-Goth - Holiday - Caliente - Zest - Vatore - Hughes - Kibo-Bell - Lobo - Ember - Suzuki - Summary
Winter 4: Ana - Q - Villareal - Titan-Ojo - Titan-Vatore - Goth - Ember-Goth :!: - Holiday - Caliente - Zest - Vatore - Hughes - Kibo-Bell - Lobo - Ember - Suzuki - Summary
---

Extras
Who's Who: Founders - Gen 2 - Gen 3
Culpepper Remixed: A 'just for fun' AU save with the original Culpepper founders!
Served as picspam at tumblr, with summaries on dreamwidth
Spoiler:
all posts
spring 1: summary
summer 1: posts | summary
autumn 1: posts (in progress)
Golden Plumbobs:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sam on March 20th, 2024, 2:38 am, edited 159 times in total.
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Spring 1 Pt 1 17th March)

Post by Heather »

One of us! One of us! One of us!
Spoiler:
Oh man, Culpepper Pals was one of the names I considered before going with Paraneighbours! What a coincidence. :lol: Obviously I approve of your choice in title. ;)

My 2 favourite things about all this rotational sims 4 play popping up is that everyone chooses the Culpepper apartments (they're clearly the best ones!) and everyone's starter sims primarily consisting of cute girls.

Hiding in bed after a sportsball mishap is very relatable. Also, Norah should definitely start an alien basketball club.

For the something smells moodlet, I think there's a patch of floor near one of the windows overlooking the balcony, and it'll emit a sort of green smoke? I always accidentally cover up the tlc spawn spots with furniture, so they can be kind of tricky to spot sometimes haha.

Miko loves cute alien girls, I'm sure she'll come around. ;)
Looking forward to seeing more!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

It was impossible to resist :D
Spoiler:
Wow, really? What a coincidence! Great minds think alike I guess! :D

The Spice District apartments are genuinely the only ones I've ever played! I did wonder if I should've tried one of the other districts but I love the Spice District the most <3 I love all my girls!!

I think we've all been there, right? ;) I should make that with the club feature!

Ah I think I might have covered it up! Thanks for the heads up, I'll have a look next time I load the lot. It was driving me nuts trying to figure out what the problem was!

:lol: eventually!
Thank you! Hopefully I'll have more soon :)
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Yay, another TS4 rotational gameplay!! Off to a great start, and I can't wait for more. :)
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Spring 1, Brows, 21st March)

Post by Sam »

Thanks, simsterlyrock!

I've uploaded the Brows rotation today. Had some arguments with the formatting, so hopefully it looks all okay when you read it :)
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Oh I'm loving this so far. Makes me want to play the sims 4 rotation style (which is amazing because I don't like the sims 4 at all) can't wait for more !!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Spoiler:
I love all your little scenic shots of the area. <3

It's weird you got a heatwave for spring! My game just loves rain and overcast, apparently. :lol:

Candy playing hard-to-get is amusing. Glad to see it worked out for them in the end, though!

Have fun with the vampire break ins and noise situations! ;) I think you should be okay in terms of not getting too many vampire sims; my townie pool seems to be mostly human.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Hollywood3015:
I ended up playing this way after reading about other people doing it! It's honestly the most fun I've had with the game in ages.

Heather:
Spoiler:
Thank you! It's such a pretty game!

I think Dusty was the only one who got a heatwave, but I was really worried I had broken something the entire time I played her :lol: Plenty of rain for everyone else!

I feel like most of the townies my sims fall for play hard to get at the moment :lol: they're a cute couple, though, I'm glad I got them together.

I will keep my fingers crossed that things go the same way with my townie pool :D
Thanks guys, I'm hoping to have more up soon <3
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Spring 1, Bell, 26th March)

Post by Sam »

Time for an update! We're visiting Adora Bell this time :) Enjoy!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Spoiler:
Okay so it turns out I gave Summer Holiday a very similar look to your Adora, and when I ran into during a festival I was super confused because I thought she was Adora. I was like ??? why do I not remember adding Sam's ladies to my game? :lol:

That shot with the plam frond-looking leaves is gorgeous. :heart:

Gardening actually works pretty well indoors! It'll be nice to get Adora an apartment with a balcony in the future, though. :)

You can never overdo it with giving out apartment keys. It just... makes gameplay very lively. ;) Besides, it's nice seeing everyone visit each other's apartments! Also hilarious when they invite themselves over after ditching your sims somewhere, like Akira did.

Speaking of Akira, he and Adora are very cute together!

Vampires seem to have the best random outfits. Vlad looks amazing. 8-)
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

I love it! I'm going to do it. I'm going to go rotational in sims 4.

Great update btw [emoji3]

Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Heather:
Spoiler:
It's the plait, isn't it? :lol:

I think sunset is one of my favourite times in the game, it makes for such pretty pictures!

At least it'll do for now, until I move everyone about a bit! That balcony will look so nice full of plants!

I completely agree :lol: I love seeing who will drop by! The nerve of some sims, showing up after they've stood your sim up :D you'd think he'd have left it a little bit longer before showing his face again!

I love them together <3

I adore Vlad, he always has the strangest clothes!
Hollywood3015:
Thanks! Glad it got someone else on the rotational play bandwagon :lol:

Thanks guys, I should have more soon!!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Spring 1, Dee, 2nd April)

Post by Sam »

Updated with Kirby's Spring rotation! It was a lot of fun to play!

:)
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Yay!!
Spoiler:
Caleb is one of my favorite premade so I'm glad he's marrying in.:)
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

:wave:
Spoiler:
He's one of the most interesting premades I've played! He's a lot of fun to have around!!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
McMullen
I'm really loving Jo and Norah's styles. Most sims really don't like fruitcake do they? I've only had a few of mine like it. I'm horrible at remembering my vegetarian sims are actually vegetarians. poor Jo! Hopefully Norah can win Miko over!

Brows
Dusty is super cute! You seem to get a lot of protests in your game. Love Geoffrey's outfit :P I like Dusty and Candy together!

Bell
Another pretty sim! The Spice Market has the best apartments. Dusty looks kind of scary when she's angry! :eek: Maybe Kirby is just a bit shy? Akira is one of my favorite townies. Vlad is a fashion icon!

Dee
Kirby is adorable. How rude that all the other vampires ignored her. Maybe opposites attract with Kirby and Caleb! Definitely a better loves story than Twilight. Hooray for an engagement!

Can't wait to see what they all get up to in the summer!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Summer 1, McMullen 8th April)

Post by Sam »

108sims:
Spoiler:
They seem really different, and yet work well together! I've had so few sims actually enjoy fruit cake! I'm the same, I've accidentally fed Jo meat three different times now :( Only time will tell!!

I love Dusty, she's very unique looking! I do, I wonder why that is?? Geoffrey is a style icon! :D Me too!

They're such nice starter apartments, I really like the Spice Market. She really does!! Could be, I think I would be if I was a new vampire! :) I like Akira a lot! And I'm really enjoying having Vlad around!

I love Kirby, she's one of my favourites. Just teasing the newbie right? :lol: I really like the two of them together, they just work so well! :)
Thanks for your comment! :)

New chapter everyone - we're starting the summer! 8-)
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Lol at the landlord!! I had a creepy landlord before, super nice guy tho lol

Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Love the new avatar! :heart:
Spoiler:
Kirby:
Being able to actually play the TS4 vampires during the day is awesome! Even without sunlight immunity, they can do so much more.

The premade vampires showing up the their club meeting and then promptly starting a game of don't wake the llama without her is hilarious. :lol: Also, that club icon is a choice.

Wow, your Caleb is so much better-behaved than mine was! At least, in terms of their initial flirting. Not being able to hold a cup and bringing his umbrella inside is pretty on-brand pretty on brand for him. :lol: As is leaving in a huff and tanking their relationship bar! Glad Kirby was able to win him back over, though. :)

His new look is super cute! And what a cute little rainy day engagement. :heart:

Jo & Norah:
Man, the parties can be super hit or miss! At least the dance party at the ruins looked like it was a good time!

Father Winter's summer look is amazing, I've yet to encounter him in the warmer seasons in my game!

What, you've never had such a good time in bed that you just sprung up in the middle of it and clipped through your sheets? :lol:

Oh my god, Caleb's towel accessories... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The landlords never leaving is the main reason I force my sims to deal with the TLC issues themselves. I have enough trouble my own idiots holing up in each other's apartments!

God, speaking of power outages, my power cut out right as I was in the middle of this! Luckily I was able to finish the update and write out the rest of my comment; it made for a very... immersive reading experience. ;)
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Hollywood3015:
Super nice, just a lil bit creepy? :lol:

Heather:
Spoiler:
Kirby:
I love it! It's way more interesting than having to put them to bed all day.

It really did amuse me! :lol: I really like the vampire club. Their club icon might also be partly because their club name is "Vampire Party" :shifty: I didn't know what else to call it!

He's different yet still the same goofball? I really like Caleb, he keeps things interesting :lol: He's a complete mystery, goodness knows why he got so huffy. I'm glad they were able to move past it :)

Just toned down that aesthetic :lol: I really liked the shots I got of their engagement :)

Jo & Norah:
Yeah! I reckon I'll have to throw a gold one for the next stage of the aspiration :roll: I love having outdoor parties in Windenburg!

I love Father Winter hanging out with them all! I think he was buying food at one of the festivals, which is how Jo met him maybe?

:lol:

Honestly, I have no idea :lol:

I think I'm probably going to have to start having my sims fix their own things because he just never leaves!

Oh wow, what a coincidence :lol:

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”