Culpepper Pals (Winter 4 Part 7! Updated 20th March '24)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Autumn 1, Part 2, 16th Aug '19)

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Maybe Nora wants to set a curfew for herself?

Both Miko and Nora's reaction faces to the pregnancy are great.

They can't get pregnant without adjusting the command center settings. I've adjust mine so all sims can get pregnant. Probably not a good idea with the amount of abductions I have. :lol:

He's cosplaying as himself! The best cosplay of all.

The babies are so cute! Two for the price of one. :wink:

The rest of the Pals will always be around for a visit!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

108sims:
Spoiler:
Quite possibly! :lol:

I love seeing sims reactions! It's huge news I guess :D

Abductions happen once in awhile in my game, but no one's ever come back pregnant - maybe I should adjust it :hmm: I'll think about it

Brilliant :D

I love them! They're hard work but they're great!

They'll never be too far away :)
Thanks for dropping by! :hug:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Happy to see another Culpepper Pals update! :)
Spoiler:
I always love the little scenery shots you throw in. <3

Miko's new look is super cute, it's always fun seeing how other people makeover the premades.

I'm also pretty sure don't female sims can get pregnant from abductions, but either way the chances of alien pregnancy are so low I had to boost them with MCCC to get some alien babies in my game. Of course, the game had to throw you a little curve ball with the twins anyways. :lol:

TS4 toddlers are definitely challenging, you're in for some fun times with those twins. ;) At least it's not triplets?

It'll be interesting to see how David and Oliver look when they're a little older! I find the genetics really kick in at the teen stage, although you can definitely spot some features once they hit childhood. Toddlers always seem to look a lil generic in TS4.

I personally love that picture of Miko kneeling on the floor with the twins; I don't know why, it's just so cute!
Looking forward to seeing more, as always!
llamazing

Post by llamazing »

Your Sims 1 story brought me here! I'm still starting out but I just had to say I got the exact same Sim as Josephine. I was just playing with the Random button in CAS and I too liked her so much I didn't change anything about her. I'm glad someone understands... and she's my favourite already.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Autumn 1, Part 3, 7th Sept '19)

Post by Sam »

Heather:
Spoiler:
It's a lot of fun taking them, but I do end up with loads I don't use! :lol:

It is interesting to see what people change! I only really changed her because she was matching Adora, but I'm kind of used to her new look now!

I might have to boost the odds for the males maybe :hmm: It's probably for the best I hadn't fiddled with it, the twins are a handful!

That is the only silver lining :lol: I'd forgotten triplets were possible!

Yeah, the toddlers are cute but they do all look pretty similar. I have had a sneaky peek at what they're going to look like when they grow up :lol:

I think it's just nice that they can interact with them like that on the floor :D
llamazing:
Welcome! Her aesthetic is kind of perfect! It's kind of strange when she pops up now when I open CAS randomly, because I wonder why Jo is there :lol: I really enjoy playing Jo!

---

Update!!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Spoiler:
Fitness Jo is too cool to be bothered by the cold, clearly.

I haaate that the game tries to set up some sort of love triangle between Summer, Travis and Liberty, so I'm always down to see people set the girls up with other girls instead. :lol:

Thorne Bailey really is a huge jerk though.

Man Harvestfest really is a bore, isn't it? I've since switched my save over to a four season schedule, so that I only have to play through each of the holidays twice. Big holiday party where you celebrate it with all the families at once is definitely the best way to do it. :lol:

Candy, girl, have some self-respect! Lol @ Akira sneaking in for some Harvestfest ham, though. :lol:

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Dusty and Summer next! I wonder if Dusty will get herself a fancy, arsty apartment with all that new painting money? :hmm:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Could there be a spark between Summer and Dusty?

Hmmm or maybe she'll reunite with Candy. Or maybe neither. I like speculating as I go.

You have a lot of snazzy looking townies!

I'm interested to see where things go with Summer an Dusty. I find it amusing she was with Liberty in a previous save, since I usually put Summer and Liberty together. Now Dusty has had a chance to (maybe) date both of them in different lives.
[align=center]Image
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Autumn 1, Part 4, 13th Sept '19)

Post by Sam »

Heather:
Spoiler:
Must be some sort of power that comes with fitness :lol:

I've literally never played them that way! I think MCCC married Travis off? Because he wasn't living with Summer & Liberty when I last checked.

Agreed!

It really is the worst. I might have to look into doing that eventually, five Winterfests and New Years Eves was a chore :lol:

Candy seriously has no chill :lol: The sneaking in for food is my favourite part about them all being neighbours!

Who knows what the future holds...:hmm:
108sims:
Spoiler:
Who knows what's going on there?? :D Candy's still interested, I think.

I do! I have no idea why :lol: There's some really interesting background characters.

I quite often see people put Summer and Liberty together, I think it'd be neat if Dusty dated both, albeit in different lives :D
Thanks for your comments, guys! <3
The Bell autumn chapter is up now :) One more autumn chapter after that and we're into winter!
And I think I'm going to take a leaf out of Heather's book and post winter all at the same time - I'm so far ahead in game now! :lol:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Autumn 1, Part 4, 13th Sept '19)

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I'd love to be able to play video games for work!

I agree it's always fun to see what your other playables get up to when you're not controlling them.

I've been debating on getting rid of Harvest in most of my saves too. I don't know why, but I find it boring.

Now you have me curious as to what will happen in the Winter for them!
[align=center]Image
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Autumn 1, Part 5, 22nd Sept '19)

Post by Sam »

108sims:
Spoiler:
Wouldn't we all? :D

I absolutely love seeing them in the background!

We don't do Thanksgiving or anything like that in my country anyway, so I really am thinking of swapping it out for something else.

Winter definitely changes things up for the couple!
---
Update time! The last update of autumn (and the seasonal summary) are up now! :)
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Autumn 1, Part 5, 22nd Sept '19)

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I love all the goofy outfits they put vampires in. :D

There usually isn't much variety in the costumes, at least from what I've seen. Last party I threw had multiple sims in the same outfits. It was hard to tell who was who!

Woo baby on the way!

Kirby and Caleb are cute!

I love how pretty much everyone hates Harvestfest.

Maxwell is super adorable.
[align=center]Image
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Winter 1, Part 1, 22nd Oct '19)

Post by Sam »

108sims:
Spoiler:
It's brilliant, isn't it :D

It's a shame, because there's so many choices and they all wear the same one?? It's hard to tell when the costumes cover their faces, too!

I love Kirby and Caleb so much <3

It just feels like such a chore? :lol: the vampires don't even eat!

Maxwell is such a cutie honestly!
--

I know I said I'd post the whole of winter in one go, but I got ill earlier this month and didn't write any updates. I'd rather upload slowly, one at a time, than not at all :)

Also I'm better now and have time off from work next week, so hopefully I can keep the updates coming.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I always feel like hibernating in the winter, so I relate.

You can have plenty of meaningful conversations with your cat :D

I love how pretty San Myshuno is in the snow!

I always get so sad when pets run away. :( Even if you take good care of them, they seem to run off every once and a while.

How does the karaoke machine fit in the box? The logic of sims. :lol:
[align=center]Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

So I thought I commented after reading the autumn updates but apparently I didn't. :lol:
Spoiler:
Bell: I am all for an occult club! EA has been really good to us with all the occult-y stuff this year... mermaids, spellcasters, and it looks like we might be getting servos/bots back in university?? Lol at the poor Alien working alien night at the bar, maybe they wanted to make the alien patrons feel welcomed? :lol: Harvestfest is always a bit of a snooze to play, but at least some of the other Culpepper pals showed up to celebrate! Their little Windenburg cabin is cute, can't wait to see how Adora's garden expands! I love that Judith Ward's portrait is being displayed next to a dragonfly. Normal bathroom decor, really. :P

Vatore: So I actually ended up playing a bonus rotation in my game because seeing your Caleb's antics always wants to make me play mine. :lol: I love that he and Kirby managed to coordinate their costumes! Also, that picture of him drinking plasma in it is just so good, as is the picture of him painting the new nursery wall. I just really love pictures that have a 'slice of life' vibe. :) It looks so good in the nursery, too, I might just have to steal that idea! Baby Vatore knew what a snoozefest the holiday was going to be, so obviously he had to arrive to liven things up! Caleb crying over his sims as Kirby gives birth is just so Caleb. Maxwell is so cute, excited to see more of him. <3

McMullen: Okay so I thought Kirby's dress had a really cool pattern on it, and then I realized it was just a vampiric smoke effect. :P Love the naked chef party guest just hanging out in a towel and socks. Once again, Jo is too cool for the cold, that's definitely why she has the superpower to sleep outside her covers in shorts. :lol: My Grandma used to have a big collection of nutcrackers; they're definitely a little creepy wen there's like 10 of them staring at you at once! I too would like to think that Jo bought herself a present. Treat yo'self, Jo. Snickers you dramatic little cat you, I bet she just did it for attention. "Hello, I'm running away because I have never been fed ever in my life and also no one ever pets me. Oh, what's that? Dinner is soon? Okay nevermind." And oh my god, I love the snowman at the spice festival!
Looking forward to more! :D
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Winter 1, Part 2, 25th Oct '19)

Post by Sam »

108sims:
Spoiler:
I also completely relate :lol:

:yes: Totally agree!

I literally spent the whole season looking like this: :hearts: I took so many screenshots of San Myshuno in the snow.

It's quite a common thing then? Snickers is my first TS4 pet, and I thought maybe I'd done something wrong

Right? :lol:
Heather:
Spoiler:
Bell: I have made an occult club now! Although I don't think there's a way to specify occult in the membership, so I've just made it a closed club and added the occults I wanted :lol: I really hope we get robots, the more occults the merrier imo! That could be it, and I'm sure you'd get some tips as an alien bartender at alien night right? I might just take it out next autumn, replace it with spooky day or something. I love the little cabin! Where else do you keep your celebrity headshots and dragonflies? :lol:

Vatore: I love and support this, it's no secret Caleb is one of my favs :lol: Purely accidental and perfect! His costume matched the plasma pack perfectly! I like that those shots gave off "slice of life" vibes, it can be hard to capture normal living sometimes as we're usually waiting for something interesting to happen as simmers! I got the idea for the mural from a simblr, who had a sim paint a mural in the living room. It's the perfect day for a baby to arrive really, the vampires don't do much for Harvestfest! I cracked up when I found him doing that :lol: He's so cute bless him!

McMullen: The vampire smoke adds to their fashion sense I guess :D Like, who told him that was the dresscode? She is probably one of the coolest sims in the rotation :lol: Ten nutcrackers does sound a little creepy! I only have two, and I don't think I'll get anymore. Jo is definitely the type to get herself something, and deserves to :) It seems like so much effort to run away on a cold winter night when there's food in the dish and a bed to sleep on. That snowman was in the perfect spot, it was brilliant :lol:
----

Thanks guys! :hug:
Winter for the Titan family is up now!! :)
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Winter 1, Part 2, 25th Oct '19)

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I could just also be a horrible sim pet owner. :| I have had it happen fairly regularly though.

Paolo probably feels like a third wheel with all the couples there!

Why eat at the kitchen table when the couch is so much more comfortable? I'm kind of guilty of this too if no one's eating with me :lol:

Such a cute and fun wedding.

I think David won't be getting a nice gift this Winterfest with how he's acting. Or not I guess!
[align=center]Image
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Winter 1, Part 3, 27th Oct '19)

Post by Sam »

108sims:
Spoiler:
I must be too if that's the case :lol: I thought Snickers was well taken care of!

Yes, probably!!

I'm the same, although it does depend on the food. If it's easily spilled I'll use the table.

I had a great time playing that wedding!

Can't give one twin a present without the other, right? :lol:
I know it has only been two days but I'm on a roll with updates - the Brows update is up now! :)
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Poor Dusty, I hope that she only gets nice messages!

It's always fun to see other families out and about at restaurants. I've noticed that they only seem to bring one kid no matter what, which is really weird to me.

Dusty and Summer are really cute together!

The rainbow tree is my favorite Christmas tree :D

Candy is a stalker! Hopefully she doesn't cause trouble in the future.
[align=center]Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Spoiler:
Yesss, you are spoiling us with all these Culpepper Pals updates!

Titan: Man, your sims really dislike sitting at tables, huh? If this were real life, Miko and Norah would be picking peas out of those couch cushions for years to come!

I like that you matched David's hair clothing colours to what he initially grew up in! I also just really love that cat galaxy shirt in general, I desperately want to own it in real life. I suppose Windenburg does have its own little island, maybe David can be the child of that specific island. :lol:

Wedding guests are truly the worst kind of party guests in the sims 4, haha. Guests aside, the shot of Miko and Norah at the alter with all the frosted window panes is super pretty. <3

I feel like based on David's shenanigans this round, he was the one who snuck an empty box under the tree, haha. I also love that his trait means he can just summon his own little entourage of tropical ghosts. Love that someone tried to sneak some leftover cake, too! Of course Miko managed to miss the family dinner anyways. :lol:

It's always great when you pause at juuust the right moment, and luck into a really good shot!

Of course David has a vuvuzela. One rotation into childhood, and he's already such a character, isn't he? It'll be interesting to see what happens with Oli!

Brows:
Summer and Dusty's little dinner date was very cute, poor Oliver getting left out of a nice family dinner, though! Summer's choice in their second meal out was a little more questionable, though. :lol: Love that they're not only eating outside, in blizzard, but that they're having ice cream.

Summer's new look is very cute!

I thought Candy showing up in a sexy lil Winterfest outfit (that perfectly matched the streaks in her hair!) was funny, but then she showed up at the beach, and the lounge, and the New Year's Ever party... Girl needs to get herself a therapist for sure.

Lots of engagements this rotation! It's shaping up to be a pretty romantic winter for the Culpepper Pals.

Very excited to see some more of your gameplay in Sulani! And for another future wedding, assuming that there's no relationship drama ahead, of course. ;)
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Winter 1, Bell, 14th Nov '19)

Post by Sam »

108Sims:
Spoiler:
We can only hope!

That's really strange, I didn't know that! I wonder why it is like that?

I love them together <3

It's brilliant, isn't it?

It really amused me how she just turned up no matter where they went??
Heather:
Spoiler:
Titan:
They do I have no idea why! Yeah, never put a toddler with peas on the sofa !

I tried to use it as a jumping off point, with a less extreme haircut :lol: It is a brilliant shirt, it'd be great to own in real life! It's such an odd trait if you're not in that world??

They really are! I am in love with that chapel, it's such a beautiful location for weddings.

I definitely feel like it was David's idea :D I'm sure the ghosts must have a use at some point? There's always one sim who tries to avoid the family meals.

It's the best :D

I don't have favourites ( :shifty: )but...I do love David. There's more of Oli in the next update :D

Brows:
It was really nice to have an indoor date. I have no idea why they left him at home, poor kid! I do enjoy seeing what restaurants they choose but that one made no sense at all :lol: the best part is they weren't the only customers eating ice cream in a blizzard.

I really like it :)

The Christmas intrusion cracked me up. She just wouldn't stop! She definitely needs some help.

That's true, I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out :lol:

I really want to explore the islands properly at some point, but for now I'll settle for beach trips :D
Thanks guys! :hug:
The Bell update is up now! :)

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”