Sims 4: Road to Fame - UPDATED 9/10/19

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Sims 4: Road to Fame - UPDATED 9/10/19

Post by Designergirl81 »

I just completed the Boolprop Baby Boom Challenge and decided to do a couple of "spin offs" based on some of my favorite sims from that challenge. Please note that if you have not read "The Baker's Two Dozen" then this spin off series will contain spoilers.

This first spin off follows a couple of the Baker offspring as they make their way to Del Sol Valley. I have included more details below but have marked it as a spoiler in case you wanted to read the original story first. Hope you enjoy. Feedback is always appreciated and welcome.
Spoiler:
This spin off follows Bridget Baker as she moves to Del Sol Valley and tries to become a world famous actress. She is joined in Del Sol Valley by her best friends twins Christopher and Lillian Marlow as well as her younger brother Brodie. Christopher wants to be a sports star and Lillian a famous musician/composer. Brodie hopes to be a famous comedian. This story will explore their road to fame as well as aspects of their personal relationships. At the start of the story Bridget and Christopher are dating as are Brodie and Lillian. Can the couples stay together while navigating the lifestyle of the rich and famous?

While in Del Sol Valley they will also interact with several other family members who are also on their own road to fame.
Road to Fame: Chapter 1
Road to Fame: Chapter 2
Road to Fame: Chapter 3
Road to Fame: Chapter 4
Road to Fame: Chapter 5
Road to Fame: Chapter 6
Road to Fame: Chapter 7
Road to Fame: Chapter 8
Last edited by Designergirl81 on September 10th, 2019, 10:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Sims 4: Road to Fame - UPDATED 8/22/19

Post by Designergirl81 »

Chapter 6 of my Road to Fame story has been posted.

Road to Fame: Chapter 6
Spoiler:
At the end of this chapter Bridget finds herself with three possible male love interests. Who should she choose? I have added a poll so readers can help Bridget (and me) decide.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”