What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 3.4!*

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Heather letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 3.2!*

Postby Salem » May 10th, 2020, 2:00 am

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
The room is blue to match Javon's blue hair!

The Tech Guru is a pretty fun carrier. I may have played a bit too much of it since I like to give my sims the computer whiz aspiration.

Sweetest mean sim? I love it! :lol:

Louis's brain is melting due to the pregnancy.

Eh the bubbles won't harm the baby. :shrug:

Welcome Ophelia!

Of course Loki was one of Louis kids. Who would disagree with that?

Yay for the possibility of more alien babies!

Awstin's clothes do give off that vibe.

Wow you actually got 'Kiss in Rain' to work for you. When I sent two sims to do that, they walked inside lol

No need to tune down the gay, I agree with you! :hearts:

Well maybe Knox gave the Bluebell to Javon because it matched his hair!

Ophelia is a cutie, and I'm glad Louis finally passed on his hair color to one of his kids.

So much love in the air!

Also I love all the doggies.


Spoiler:
I hadn't thought that about the room, but it makes sence :haha:
I think the aspirations I play the most are the creativity ones, and the food ones, I definitely haven't played enough with Computer whiz and it's a lot of fun!
He really was the sweetest mean sim lol he and Yvaine argued maybe once or twice, I think he has a soft spot for her!
It sure was lol but it was funny at least. I'm still really happy about Ophelia! I love her way too much and even more because she's a redhead lol and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that about Loki it's just his place!
Oliana is just hot lol too hot!
Everything is blue for Javon :lol: we¿re having a blue generation for him
Doggies make the world better, even the sim world!


My internet finally worked with me enough to bring another chapter! Chapter 3.2 is ready to be read HERE!
User avatar
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
 
Posts: 967
Joined: May 11th, 2019, 9:11 am
Medals: 22
SimNaNo 2019 Participation (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1) 2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1)
2019 Pride (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) It's A Boot! (1) Rubik's Cube (1)
Mexico (1) 100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1)
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 3.2!*

Postby 108sims » May 11th, 2020, 7:51 am

Spoiler:
I'm glad you got everything cleared up, so you could play again!

Ophelia continues to remain adorable and precious.

It is always a little sad when all the kids from the previous generation grow up.

Your sims just can't wait to get inside. They want to flirt with their partners now!

Maybe you should take vacations more often, since the kids seem to do more. :lol:

I hate that you can't get married on vacation. I've always wanted my sims to do that.

Yay for a wedding at home though!

It'll be interesting to see how a good sim handles the mischief aspiration.

I can't believe Louis is an elder already!

I really love Leai's look, and Ophelia is still adorable.
User avatar
108sims
Alien Enthusiast
House of Llama
 
Posts: 4653
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 11:27 am
Location: The Lampost
Medals: 69
I Supported Boolprop! (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Story of the Month 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Monster Mash (1) Boolprop Easter Egg Challenge (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNaNo 2019 Boost (1)
SimNano 2020 Personal (1) SimNano 2020 Boost (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1) Crazy 8 Card Game (1) Scattergories (1) Postcard Challenge (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1)
2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1)
2019 Snowflake Hunt (1) 2019 Pride (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1) Easter 2020 (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Pride 2020 (1)
Birthday Present Hunt (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Moustache Love (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1) Singing in the Rain (1)
Gary? (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1) Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) Hey Cupcake (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) An Apple A Day! (1)
Yo-yo! (1) I Want Candy~ (1) Rubik's Cube (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1) Wipe Right (1) My New Best Friend (1) Dig Down Deep (1) USA - Ohio (1) 100 Posts (1)
Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1)
Origin ID: 108sims

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 3.2!*

Postby ciyrose » May 12th, 2020, 3:28 pm

And of course I fell behind again. lol Ok, time to catch back up. At least I enjoy binging stories sometimes, feel like I connect with them more. :D

2.13
Spoiler:
Marisol and Sinbad are ADORABLE together!!!

So I saw you figured it out, but the collections thing seems to occur when you move a sim, I think it's into the household. So I noticed when I moved out my YA one time to upload her to the gallery, and then merged her back into the family, that's when they lost all collections. Not sure if you did that, but I've noticed that is when it seems to happen for me. It's annoying, but at least you can fix it (when it gets really bad is when you lose like the fish...because there are SO MANY OF THEM.) Also, if I remember correctly, they get marked when the "main" or base game items are found. So like fossils are marked as completed even if you haven't gotten the two jungle fossils. I think those are the +# that are listed. So like there are 33 fish or whatever, but then you've also gotten +24 others or whatnot. I THINK.

I feel like I should buy my families one of the jungle gyms. I never do, they just have monkey bars, or maybe a swing....no no just monkey bars. :shrug:

Gotta love outdoors sims with gardening. They get so happy. :)

Oh my gosh, so much happening. Doggie dies, alien baby makes it's presence know, birthdays.....so much.

I love that the aliens came again. Also LOL at the 'he's not going to get any more pregnant" line. That was great.

So learned this form Teresa....picutres (taking them of and taking them together with) boost up relationships SUPER fast!

Good thing Javon visited so you could flag him until Knox grows up!!!

Awww, get another dog!!! You probably already did. :D Also, you are reminding me, I should find places for Jill's stuff in the new house.

Great job so far, and I'm sure you figured out the baby. I would say no name points, but probaly points for the others, but I don't know. I would be excited about an alien baby too!


3.01
Spoiler:
I really like Knox, he's very handsome!

So Nixon is an Alan basically. lol. I love when they have mean/evil traits, but are not that way at all.

Your sims sure seem to eat the spoiled food in their inventory a lot. Mine usually clean it out.....maybe they are closet neat sims, or squeamish sims.....OMG, I just realized that might have been why my EPIC girl was also so miserable. I bet she had spoiled food in her inventory.....ok, well that was a random rant for you....back to your sims now. :D

I love Skye's reaction to her husband being in labor. lol.....so true!

I do like the look of little alien babies. So much fun! Knox is going to be a good father.

Awstin is a handsome teen. I like him too. :D

Everyone on their dates was so cute. I need to get more restaurants in my towns!

Oh man, it would be so sad if you accidentally sent her back to the homeworld. That's just even heartbreaking to me, although like you, I get why it's there.

It seems they never like bluebells to me either. I just always get a sim flirty so they can give a rose. They don't need one in their inventory to do that, so it's how I get around the flower thing. :)

I love gardening!!! Yay for rare seeds. I need to finish getting some for my EPIC family.

Oh my goodness, that little girl is ADORABLE!! I love her disguise form too, so cute!

I really like all your couples. I really should spend more time letting mine meet people. lol What another fun update!!!


Ok, last one, 3.2
Spoiler:
Oh man!!! I'm sorry you had so many problems but very happy that you were able to get it working for now. :( What a bummer! Also, I'm glad you save your portraits as well, but geez it feels like this whole thing was so much work!!! You are making me remember to go double-check my backups are still running!

At least cooking in this house isn't as scary for a sim to do as in an ISBI. I mean it could still go bad, but no point loss. :D

Your garden is getting bigger for sure! Looks great! I am a sucker for a garden, even if I occasionally forget to harvest it with the Latte's.

I like Yvaine's new look! I ALMOST used that hair on sim last play session but ended up with something else, but I really do like it.

Awww, sad about the frogs. :( I had a weird thing where a few random things have disappeared from sims inventories, but I'm not sure why or when. It sucks when it happens. I really need to get better at putting things places.

I love the skeleton blessing! Also, if you complete the temple you can go back and get a new temple usually, so you can get more than one per trip, just takes a few trips into the jungle.

I hate that you can't get married on vacation. It's dumb! If they are both there, why can't they elope or get married???

I love the jungle! It's a ton of fun to me, and you can get some really good stuff! I still have to go back a couple more times for my EPIC....need like 3 more temple treasures!

You know, in reading your description of Javon's make-over, I never thought about giving my sims facial hair in TS4. I'm not sure why, but I was just realizing, none of my played sims have it. I should remedy that next time. lol

Rupert looks very handsome! Ah....so that is who Nixon is. He's cute, I'm excited to see his kids if you decide to show them. :D I should use hats more. That floppy summer hat is super cute on the girls I've seen with it in your game. I can be bad at make-overs.

That is the one bad thing about the money-making trash. It's so hard to get the Good Deeds badge. I have had to find multiple other ways to try and get it, and toddlers is the best way for sure!

So this is a super weird thing to notice, but in the picture of Knox playing the video game before Ophelia's birthday, you seem to have a floating vase on the shelf. lol

Oh my gosh Seth is adorable as well.....ok, ALL of these kids have been pretty cute, but I love the green eyes! Another great update, and I'm all caught up again. :D Hope you don't mind the BOOK of comments I have now written up. lol
Image Image Image


ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Image Image
Image Coloure Wheel
ON A BREAK
Image Image
Breeze Point | Megalahood | The OWBPC


User avatar
ciyrose
House of Woohoo
House of Woohoo
 
Posts: 3839
Joined: May 16th, 2019, 10:50 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Medals: 64
Story of the Month 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNaNo 2019 Participation (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) SimNano 2020 Boost (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1)
Crazy 8 Card Game (1) Scattergories (1) Postcard Challenge (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1) 2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hunt (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1)
2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1) 2019 Snowflake Hunt (1) 2019 Pride (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1)
Easter 2020 (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Battle Stars Medal (1) Pride 2020 (1) Birthday Present Hunt (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) Little Ball of Fur (1)
There was one Guitar (1) Moustache Love (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) Treasure Chest (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1)
Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) It's A Boot! (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) An Apple A Day! (1) Yo-yo! (1) I Want Candy~ (1) That's A Record (1) Rubik's Cube (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1)
Snazzle's Song (1) Liquid Gold, or Not (1) Listen to the Radio (1) USA - Colorado (1) 100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1)
3,000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 3.2!*

Postby Salem » May 18th, 2020, 7:53 pm

I finally focused enough to write a new update lol!

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm glad you got everything cleared up, so you could play again!

Ophelia continues to remain adorable and precious.

It is always a little sad when all the kids from the previous generation grow up.

Your sims just can't wait to get inside. They want to flirt with their partners now!

Maybe you should take vacations more often, since the kids seem to do more. :lol:

I hate that you can't get married on vacation. I've always wanted my sims to do that.

Yay for a wedding at home though!

It'll be interesting to see how a good sim handles the mischief aspiration.

I can't believe Louis is an elder already!

I really love Leai's look, and Ophelia is still adorable.


Spoiler:
It was a lot of work but it really made it better to come back!
Ophelia is honestly one of my favorite sims ever lol I'm definitely gonna save her to my library once she grows up!
that's a good point lol sometimes sims do better when you're not watching them. And yeah, it's really dumb that you can't get married while on vacation! it would be so easy!
so far Javon is doing ok I think lol we'll see how it goes a little later
I'm sooo no ready for Louis to go! I've been playing with the idea of giving him a life potion, mostly because I need him around a little longer for his aspiration xD


ciyrose wrote:And of course I fell behind again. lol Ok, time to catch back up. At least I enjoy binging stories sometimes, feel like I connect with them more. :D

2.13
Spoiler:
Marisol and Sinbad are ADORABLE together!!!

So I saw you figured it out, but the collections thing seems to occur when you move a sim, I think it's into the household. So I noticed when I moved out my YA one time to upload her to the gallery, and then merged her back into the family, that's when they lost all collections. Not sure if you did that, but I've noticed that is when it seems to happen for me. It's annoying, but at least you can fix it (when it gets really bad is when you lose like the fish...because there are SO MANY OF THEM.) Also, if I remember correctly, they get marked when the "main" or base game items are found. So like fossils are marked as completed even if you haven't gotten the two jungle fossils. I think those are the +# that are listed. So like there are 33 fish or whatever, but then you've also gotten +24 others or whatnot. I THINK.

I feel like I should buy my families one of the jungle gyms. I never do, they just have monkey bars, or maybe a swing....no no just monkey bars. :shrug:

Gotta love outdoors sims with gardening. They get so happy. :)

Oh my gosh, so much happening. Doggie dies, alien baby makes it's presence know, birthdays.....so much.

I love that the aliens came again. Also LOL at the 'he's not going to get any more pregnant" line. That was great.

So learned this form Teresa....picutres (taking them of and taking them together with) boost up relationships SUPER fast!

Good thing Javon visited so you could flag him until Knox grows up!!!

Awww, get another dog!!! You probably already did. :D Also, you are reminding me, I should find places for Jill's stuff in the new house.

Great job so far, and I'm sure you figured out the baby. I would say no name points, but probaly points for the others, but I don't know. I would be excited about an alien baby too!


3.01
Spoiler:
I really like Knox, he's very handsome!

So Nixon is an Alan basically. lol. I love when they have mean/evil traits, but are not that way at all.

Your sims sure seem to eat the spoiled food in their inventory a lot. Mine usually clean it out.....maybe they are closet neat sims, or squeamish sims.....OMG, I just realized that might have been why my EPIC girl was also so miserable. I bet she had spoiled food in her inventory.....ok, well that was a random rant for you....back to your sims now. :D

I love Skye's reaction to her husband being in labor. lol.....so true!

I do like the look of little alien babies. So much fun! Knox is going to be a good father.

Awstin is a handsome teen. I like him too. :D

Everyone on their dates was so cute. I need to get more restaurants in my towns!

Oh man, it would be so sad if you accidentally sent her back to the homeworld. That's just even heartbreaking to me, although like you, I get why it's there.

It seems they never like bluebells to me either. I just always get a sim flirty so they can give a rose. They don't need one in their inventory to do that, so it's how I get around the flower thing. :)

I love gardening!!! Yay for rare seeds. I need to finish getting some for my EPIC family.

Oh my goodness, that little girl is ADORABLE!! I love her disguise form too, so cute!

I really like all your couples. I really should spend more time letting mine meet people. lol What another fun update!!!


Ok, last one, 3.2
Spoiler:
Oh man!!! I'm sorry you had so many problems but very happy that you were able to get it working for now. :( What a bummer! Also, I'm glad you save your portraits as well, but geez it feels like this whole thing was so much work!!! You are making me remember to go double-check my backups are still running!

At least cooking in this house isn't as scary for a sim to do as in an ISBI. I mean it could still go bad, but no point loss. :D

Your garden is getting bigger for sure! Looks great! I am a sucker for a garden, even if I occasionally forget to harvest it with the Latte's.

I like Yvaine's new look! I ALMOST used that hair on sim last play session but ended up with something else, but I really do like it.

Awww, sad about the frogs. :( I had a weird thing where a few random things have disappeared from sims inventories, but I'm not sure why or when. It sucks when it happens. I really need to get better at putting things places.

I love the skeleton blessing! Also, if you complete the temple you can go back and get a new temple usually, so you can get more than one per trip, just takes a few trips into the jungle.

I hate that you can't get married on vacation. It's dumb! If they are both there, why can't they elope or get married???

I love the jungle! It's a ton of fun to me, and you can get some really good stuff! I still have to go back a couple more times for my EPIC....need like 3 more temple treasures!

You know, in reading your description of Javon's make-over, I never thought about giving my sims facial hair in TS4. I'm not sure why, but I was just realizing, none of my played sims have it. I should remedy that next time. lol

Rupert looks very handsome! Ah....so that is who Nixon is. He's cute, I'm excited to see his kids if you decide to show them. :D I should use hats more. That floppy summer hat is super cute on the girls I've seen with it in your game. I can be bad at make-overs.

That is the one bad thing about the money-making trash. It's so hard to get the Good Deeds badge. I have had to find multiple other ways to try and get it, and toddlers is the best way for sure!

So this is a super weird thing to notice, but in the picture of Knox playing the video game before Ophelia's birthday, you seem to have a floating vase on the shelf. lol

Oh my gosh Seth is adorable as well.....ok, ALL of these kids have been pretty cute, but I love the green eyes! Another great update, and I'm all caught up again. :D Hope you don't mind the BOOK of comments I have now written up. lol


lmao don't worry about the lenghtly coments! they are really fun to read! thanks for taking the time to write them!

2-13
Spoiler:
Ooooh that makes so much sence! because I think it happened again once I moved Javon in. Maytbe it happened because of Loki or while I was trying to get some of the kids moving together with their spouses
yeah, ISBIs really make everything a lot more dangerous lol part of the fun!
it really is a good personality combo! Knox is having a lot of fun!
Yeah, it was a really eventful couple of minutes! I still miss Loki, but the baby made it a little better!
I was chanelling my inside Yzma lol I love that "he ain't gonna get any more dead!" in the movie also not sure if that's how the line goes in english lol in spanish she says it quite different
Oh, that's good toknow! I really don't use photos so much because I feel the skill is a little tiring lol
No doggie so far but I'm definitely getting another sometime soon! I love giving dogs to my dog lovers!


3.1

Spoiler:
He is! He really got the best parts of both of his paents!
lmao yeah, that's a good description lol! I love it too, it's really funny!
yeah, not sure what got into them with spoiled food lol and the really clean it? I think I've never seen mine cleaning it from their inventories on their own! But yeah, that sounds about right for your squeamish sim lol! at least for what I know about them, I think I haven't played with a squeamish sim so far!
I loved it too lol I mean, I'm a big lover of the "men are babies" mentality from Anastasia so..yeah xD
He's one of my favorites from the generation! I feel he just has so much personality!
I always make sure to have at least two restaurants in my saves if I can, I looove taking my sims out to dinner form time to time
I was terrified of sending her back all the time lol! another reason while I was extremely happy when she grew up! I love her, really, she's one of the cutest toddlers and prettiest sims I've had lately!
I have this huuuge weakness for childhood friends falling in love, so I usually try to get my sims future SOs when they're little, I think it really helps you fall in love with their dinamics!


3-2
Spoiler:
My PC is really trying to cause trouble lately xD but we're still going as strong as we can! and checking the backups is deffinitely always a priority lol! so it's a good thing that I reminded you to do it!
I really didn't used to do a lot of gardening before this challenges, but it's a lot of fun! I'm really falling in love with it!
I'm glad that you liked Yvaine's new look! that hair is amazing, I'm kinda of a sucker for undercuts lol
yeah, actually I noticed there are a couple pieces missing from some of our already completted collections lol but oh well, not much to do I think.
I believe you get a new temple around every 3 days, so you can get more than one for vacation, but you need to go on longer vacations lol I usually only book two days because I have stuff to do back at home xD
I'm still a little salty I couldn't get them married lol but the rest of the trip was fun as always, Jungle adventure really is one of my favorite packs in this game, the temples are always a lot of fun! I hpe you get the treasures soon! it's a hard collection because most of the time you only get one for each trip
I really like giving my sims facial hair for some reason lol I feel like it helps to give some sims more personality
Rupert is another favorite for sure, he has this baby brother aura I love lol but yeah, I think Yvaine and Nixon are gonna make some really pretty babies! you're not bad at make overs! I really don't consider me so good at them lol my fashion sence is pretty much non-existent
yeah, I remember I tried with the "help with homewrok" option too in another playsession, but for some reason Rupert couldn't help Ophelia with hers so toddlers are my best bet right now lol
lmao yeah, there where a couple floating anqiques in that room honestly lol! I was still learning about clutter cheats at the time so they always looked a little weird lol!
Seth got a really pretty eye colour! I'm really curious to see how he's gonna look as a teen/YA! I'm gonna keep trying to keep in touch with the extended family!



thanks as always for reading!
I have a new update ready HERE!
I'm not totally sure when I'm gonna bring another update because honestly, I'm in one of those "I wanna play!" moments lol but I'll try no to leave for too long! :tongue:
User avatar
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
 
Posts: 967
Joined: May 11th, 2019, 9:11 am
Medals: 22
SimNaNo 2019 Participation (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1) 2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1)
2019 Pride (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) It's A Boot! (1) Rubik's Cube (1)
Mexico (1) 100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1)
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 3.3!*

Postby 108sims » May 19th, 2020, 10:36 am

Spoiler:
I am definitely ready for babies, and I hope they have the blue hair!

I love it when MCCC gets things moving quickly. Looks like Lia isn't wasting anytime!

It would be awesome if Ophelia's eyes randomly glowed in the dark.

Music mixing is fun!

I never get tired of Sulani either. I always have to stop myself from taking a million scenery shots. :lol:

I accidentally read that as woohoo doll, and I was like what??? :eek:

I've had that issue too. I've had my sims gain relationship from doing the mischievous interactions.

Creepy old lady watching them woohoo! :nono:

Poor Skye. I do love her makeover.

Woo baby!

Maybe she was a previous wild jungle toddler that grew up. I wonder if they have a whole society of jungle kids out there.

No I usually only get one or two different prints. It's so annoying!

Go Gunther for ending up with Nalani.

A mystery baby.

I like that Skye and Louis went out visiting their grandkids.

I love the doctor's mustache lol!

Yay for baby K. :D

Maybe Mirasol wanted to wait for someone to watch her have the babies.
User avatar
108sims
Alien Enthusiast
House of Llama
 
Posts: 4653
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 11:27 am
Location: The Lampost
Medals: 69
I Supported Boolprop! (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Story of the Month 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Monster Mash (1) Boolprop Easter Egg Challenge (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNaNo 2019 Boost (1)
SimNano 2020 Personal (1) SimNano 2020 Boost (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1) Crazy 8 Card Game (1) Scattergories (1) Postcard Challenge (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1)
2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1)
2019 Snowflake Hunt (1) 2019 Pride (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1) Easter 2020 (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Pride 2020 (1)
Birthday Present Hunt (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Moustache Love (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1) Singing in the Rain (1)
Gary? (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1) Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) Hey Cupcake (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) An Apple A Day! (1)
Yo-yo! (1) I Want Candy~ (1) Rubik's Cube (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1) Wipe Right (1) My New Best Friend (1) Dig Down Deep (1) USA - Ohio (1) 100 Posts (1)
Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1)
Origin ID: 108sims

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 3.3!*

Postby ciyrose » May 21st, 2020, 1:07 pm

YAY a new update!!!

Spoiler:
I love being able to keep ghosts around and that they can interact. It makes it feel a little less sad when they go. I haven't ever tried the music mixing, so I'll be interested to see how it goes for you. I agree that Sulani is just beautiful. I love playing my Latte's since they live there and the pictures of them out in the water, or on the decks are just beautiful. Javon is just trying to find balance in his life. A little mischief, a little good deeds. :D Yeah, I feel like the Hijinks festival makes everyone pretty good-natured. My "mean/evil" EPIC sim uses her mischief and her "mean" spells on the fish poachers, or litterbugs around Sulani. They don't like to come onto my island as much now. :D Whoops about not unflagging Javon....at least you finally figured it out. I like Skye's look as an elder too. Hey, it might be unexpected if you have been trying for a baby and not getting a baby for so long. ;) I hate that bug, I've had it before too. I hope that and just standing around for forever outside can get fixed someday. My EPIC was getting the same microscope prints over and over again. It took FOREVER to get the last of them, and mine weren't the "common" ones either. I feel like my sims often can't find the common ones. lol Awstin with Art Lover just makes so much sense to me. I love it! Khaliq is a good name for a name game! I like it. Yaritza is adorable! I love seeing cousins from families like this. A great update and doing good so far!
Image Image Image


ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Image Image
Image Coloure Wheel
ON A BREAK
Image Image
Breeze Point | Megalahood | The OWBPC


User avatar
ciyrose
House of Woohoo
House of Woohoo
 
Posts: 3839
Joined: May 16th, 2019, 10:50 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Medals: 64
Story of the Month 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNaNo 2019 Participation (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) SimNano 2020 Boost (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1)
Crazy 8 Card Game (1) Scattergories (1) Postcard Challenge (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1) 2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hunt (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1)
2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1) 2019 Snowflake Hunt (1) 2019 Pride (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1)
Easter 2020 (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Battle Stars Medal (1) Pride 2020 (1) Birthday Present Hunt (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) Little Ball of Fur (1)
There was one Guitar (1) Moustache Love (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) Treasure Chest (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1)
Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) It's A Boot! (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) An Apple A Day! (1) Yo-yo! (1) I Want Candy~ (1) That's A Record (1) Rubik's Cube (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1)
Snazzle's Song (1) Liquid Gold, or Not (1) Listen to the Radio (1) USA - Colorado (1) 100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1)
3,000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 3.3!*

Postby Salem » May 29th, 2020, 2:45 pm

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I am definitely ready for babies, and I hope they have the blue hair!

I love it when MCCC gets things moving quickly. Looks like Lia isn't wasting anytime!

It would be awesome if Ophelia's eyes randomly glowed in the dark.

Music mixing is fun!

I never get tired of Sulani either. I always have to stop myself from taking a million scenery shots. :lol:

I accidentally read that as woohoo doll, and I was like what??? :eek:

I've had that issue too. I've had my sims gain relationship from doing the mischievous interactions.

Creepy old lady watching them woohoo! :nono:

Poor Skye. I do love her makeover.

Woo baby!

Maybe she was a previous wild jungle toddler that grew up. I wonder if they have a whole society of jungle kids out there.

No I usually only get one or two different prints. It's so annoying!

Go Gunther for ending up with Nalani.

A mystery baby.

I like that Skye and Louis went out visiting their grandkids.

I love the doctor's mustache lol!

Yay for baby K. :D

Maybe Mirasol wanted to wait for someone to watch her have the babies.


Spoiler:
The blue hair is the most wanted trait this generation! specially after Louis's red one not passing lol
It's a lot ore fun when things move quickly! I can't wait to see Lia and Holly's kids!
I really would! I kinda would like to have aliens re-vamped to give them some more fun traits like vampires and spellcasters :hmm:
I hadn't tried it before but it's really fun!
same lol I was seriously considering moving this or my ISBI families to Sulani, but I already had plans for a Sulani family so I had to stop myself!
lol! that would be a totally unexpected feature for the game :rofl: I don't know it we're ready for that
It's pretty cool when you don't want to ruin your relationships, but really bad when you're on the first stage of a mischief aspiration :haha:
it was so werid and random lol and yeah, I feel a little bad for Skye, even if she always has so many happy moodlets that the sadness never showed up lol
I do believe in a jungle kids society now lol there's just so many of them!
Glad to know it's not just me! we're finally making some more progress with that, but it's so frustrating getting the same one over and over! even if they are really pretty ones!
Gunther is lucky lol i would totally want to end up with Nalani!
It was a great moment, I think I need to have them visit their kids more often! it's just that there's always so much to do in the house lol
that makes sence lol well, she got her wish!



ciyrose wrote:YAY a new update!!!

Spoiler:
I love being able to keep ghosts around and that they can interact. It makes it feel a little less sad when they go. I haven't ever tried the music mixing, so I'll be interested to see how it goes for you. I agree that Sulani is just beautiful. I love playing my Latte's since they live there and the pictures of them out in the water, or on the decks are just beautiful. Javon is just trying to find balance in his life. A little mischief, a little good deeds. :D Yeah, I feel like the Hijinks festival makes everyone pretty good-natured. My "mean/evil" EPIC sim uses her mischief and her "mean" spells on the fish poachers, or litterbugs around Sulani. They don't like to come onto my island as much now. :D Whoops about not unflagging Javon....at least you finally figured it out. I like Skye's look as an elder too. Hey, it might be unexpected if you have been trying for a baby and not getting a baby for so long. ;) I hate that bug, I've had it before too. I hope that and just standing around for forever outside can get fixed someday. My EPIC was getting the same microscope prints over and over again. It took FOREVER to get the last of them, and mine weren't the "common" ones either. I feel like my sims often can't find the common ones. lol Awstin with Art Lover just makes so much sense to me. I love it! Khaliq is a good name for a name game! I like it. Yaritza is adorable! I love seeing cousins from families like this. A great update and doing good so far!


Spoiler:
yup, ghost definitely make easier to let your sims go! you always know that they'll be back lol!
It's a pretty fun skill, but I believe it's currently glitched or not working properly, I haven't got to complete any tracks to licensce so far!
that makes sence lol I hope he can keep finding that balance as we keep working on his aspiration
The festival is the best place to get up the mischief skill, but not so much for making people angry at you :haha: I do love that about Miranda! she's like an antihero or something :celebration:
Yup, it took me some time but we figured it out before things got a little too frustrating lol and that's a good point, maybe I shouldn't have mocked him about it :lol:
Those two bugs are the worse, really, I would've thought the standing outside forever would've been fixed ages ago *sighs*
I haven't even tried with the microscope prints, I better get prepared for that! lol!
If Awstin was elected heir I had already decided to get him into the Art Critic career :lol: it just made so much sence with being a Snobby art lover
It was a nice finding for sure! also i feel like it has a pretty nice ring to it, and I like to shorten it to Khal :)
Thanks! I'm so glad you're enjoying it so far!


Thanks always for reding! A new update has been posted HERE! :D
Have fun~!
User avatar
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
 
Posts: 967
Joined: May 11th, 2019, 9:11 am
Medals: 22
SimNaNo 2019 Participation (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1) 2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1)
2019 Pride (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) It's A Boot! (1) Rubik's Cube (1)
Mexico (1) 100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1)
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 3.4!*

Postby 108sims » May 29th, 2020, 7:25 pm

Spoiler:
The only thing I know about the glowfruit is it can turn your sim into a temporary plantsim. No idea why it glows. :shrug:

If Ophelia would've been an option for heir I would have voted for her, but I just really love aliens.

Dirk is creeping on your family. :lol:

I wonder why the portraits are glitching?

I love the rainbow mailbox!

I laughed when I saw that little toddler in the corner of the picture. :haha:

I didn't know teens could get abducted!

Awe Khaliq is cute even without the blue hair. Here's hoping the next baby has it!

Sulani is just so beautiful.

Woo for more cousins!

I love that your simself is still out playing video games.

The aliens must really like Awstin.

They really love Awstin since he's married to one now. :D

I'm sorry you're still having so much trouble with this save.

You always build and decorate such nice houses!
User avatar
108sims
Alien Enthusiast
House of Llama
 
Posts: 4653
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 11:27 am
Location: The Lampost
Medals: 69
I Supported Boolprop! (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Story of the Month 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Monster Mash (1) Boolprop Easter Egg Challenge (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNaNo 2019 Boost (1)
SimNano 2020 Personal (1) SimNano 2020 Boost (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1) Crazy 8 Card Game (1) Scattergories (1) Postcard Challenge (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1)
2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1)
2019 Snowflake Hunt (1) 2019 Pride (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1) Easter 2020 (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Pride 2020 (1)
Birthday Present Hunt (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Moustache Love (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1) Singing in the Rain (1)
Gary? (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1) Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) Hey Cupcake (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) An Apple A Day! (1)
Yo-yo! (1) I Want Candy~ (1) Rubik's Cube (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1) Wipe Right (1) My New Best Friend (1) Dig Down Deep (1) USA - Ohio (1) 100 Posts (1)
Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1)
Origin ID: 108sims

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 3.4!*

Postby ciyrose » June 1st, 2020, 7:41 am

Yay, another update.

Spoiler:
Love that you are deciding aliens are outside lovers. She is so cute. Dirk was too funny, standing around posing before cleaning a single plate. lol Oh man! Your poor save and poor portraits. Thank goodness they fixed themselves with just a reload. That's good. I love how you always get kids in the jungle or near the temple. Just too funny. Oh boy, a fun fussy toddler. :) He is adorable though! It's so funny when I see families who use the grilll all the time. The Latte's like theis plenty for sure, but the Otts rarely to never use theirs. I love some of the differences. YAY for Rupert getting through the badges. Awww, I like that you gave Rupert an alien girl. Makes sense why he was taken so often. :D The new house looks great, but sorry you had to go and build it. It stinks when you have glitches that force you to move. Great job as always!
Image Image Image


ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Image Image
Image Coloure Wheel
ON A BREAK
Image Image
Breeze Point | Megalahood | The OWBPC


User avatar
ciyrose
House of Woohoo
House of Woohoo
 
Posts: 3839
Joined: May 16th, 2019, 10:50 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Medals: 64
Story of the Month 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNaNo 2019 Participation (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) SimNano 2020 Boost (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1)
Crazy 8 Card Game (1) Scattergories (1) Postcard Challenge (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1) 2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hunt (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1)
2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1) 2019 Snowflake Hunt (1) 2019 Pride (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1)
Easter 2020 (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Battle Stars Medal (1) Pride 2020 (1) Birthday Present Hunt (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) Little Ball of Fur (1)
There was one Guitar (1) Moustache Love (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) Treasure Chest (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1)
Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) It's A Boot! (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) An Apple A Day! (1) Yo-yo! (1) I Want Candy~ (1) That's A Record (1) Rubik's Cube (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1)
Snazzle's Song (1) Liquid Gold, or Not (1) Listen to the Radio (1) USA - Colorado (1) 100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1)
3,000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose

Previous

Return to Sims 4 Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests