King of Fools (ISBI)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Heather letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.

Re: King of Fools (ISBI)

Postby MeadowThayerr » May 13th, 2020, 9:33 pm

Yay, another chapter!

Spoiler:
Absolutely LOVE their new house!

Just a heads up, one of your barstools is backwards ;)

The house is stunning though, I adore it. I definitely will need to find it on the gallery.

Yay for using a spare from an ISBI, I feel like those make genetics much cooler! :)

I'm excited to see the kids!

Great chapter!
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh! You can find my stories here.
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITCH

Sims 4
The Montgomery Legacy | The Kennedy Legacy ✓ | The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game

Sims 2
The Swift Legacy | The Voss Legacy | Pardon the Pregnancies | Queen Bee Challenge
MeadowThayerr
The REAL MeadowThayer
House of Plumbob

Medals: 18
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Scattergories (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1)
Pride 2020 (1) Christmas 2020 (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Pick A Gift (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Wipe Right (1) USA - Florida (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1)
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr

Postby 108sims » May 14th, 2020, 6:51 am

Spoiler:
I absolutely love the new house!

Sims do love those gaming mats. :lol:

Maybe Archer's computer is better?

Gotta get the popcorn ready for the future kids!

Nobody's doing what you want them to do.

Caden is cute!

Maybe he secretly knows what her aspiration is.

Your #romanceisdeadbyfreezing reminded me of when I had a sim die of freezing during his wedding.

Even controllable sims suck at actually participating in weddings. Do they want to sit down and watch? Of course not!

I can't wait to see the possible new baby! Congrats on not losing any points this chapter.
108sims
Alien Enthusiast
House of Llama

Medals: 27
Medal Hoarder (1) I Supported Boolprop! (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Scattergories (1) Christmas Dinner Darts (1) Help Santa (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) 2020 Advent (1)
Valentine 2021 (1) Valentine Bingo (1) Pride 2021 (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) Gary? (1) Rubik's Cube (1)
USA - Ohio (1) 100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)
Origin ID: 108sims

Postby Salem » May 31st, 2020, 6:42 pm

Hi there! It's so good to have all of you reading!

MeadowThayerr wrote:Yay, another chapter!

Spoiler:
Absolutely LOVE their new house!

Just a heads up, one of your barstools is backwards ;)

The house is stunning though, I adore it. I definitely will need to find it on the gallery.

Yay for using a spare from an ISBI, I feel like those make genetics much cooler! :)

I'm excited to see the kids!

Great chapter!

Spoiler:
Thanks! Big lot houses are always a challenge for me, but I really like how it came out too! And didn't noticed about the barstool lol! I'll remember to fix it once I go back to the savefile!
All my builds go up under the name Ginnynena! I hope you can find it and enjoy it :D
They really do! I always have the problem with randomly generated townies that they have pretty similar genetics lol so I prefer to spice things up here and there!
I'm really excited for the kids too! having babies is probably my favorite part of every generation lol
thanks! I hope you keep enjoying the family!

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I absolutely love the new house!

Sims do love those gaming mats. :lol:

Maybe Archer's computer is better?

Gotta get the popcorn ready for the future kids!

Nobody's doing what you want them to do.

Caden is cute!

Maybe he secretly knows what her aspiration is.

Your #romanceisdeadbyfreezing reminded me of when I had a sim die of freezing during his wedding.

Even controllable sims suck at actually participating in weddings. Do they want to sit down and watch? Of course not!

I can't wait to see the possible new baby! Congrats on not losing any points this chapter.

Spoiler:
Thanks :D I'm still not very confident on my building skills, but I feel like I'm getting better thanks to lots of practice lately lol
yup, and honestly I don't even blame themm, I would LOVE to have one of those gaming maths lol!
Maybe lol it's green, and green is my favorite color, so that may make it better xD
Opopcorn is the lifesaver of sims 4 challenges! I can't build without including a popcorn machine lol
Nobody ever does what I want to, but I mean, that's basically the spirit of this challenge lol
He is! He's a troublemaker though, so we'll see how he behaves with the family! Also, it makes a lot of sence that he knows what her aspiration is lol Arryn is probably not the best sim to get married to
OMG that really happened to you? lol! That's awful! But he, nobody can't say that the wedding wasn't memorable lol
And yeah, I've tried weddings a lot on past saves and sims just don't like paying attention to them lol it's one of the reason why I tend to just elope inmediatly after they get engaged.
It's a huge acomplishment not losing any points! And I'm excited about babies too, I love when my sims have babies!

Got time to make another update, so come and read it HERE! :D
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Medals: 30
SimNaNo 2019 Participation (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1) 2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1)
2019 Pride (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Scarecrow Hunt 2020 (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) Valentine 2021 (1)
Love Heart Hunt (1) Valentine Bingo (1) Pride 2021 (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) It's A Boot! (1) Rubik's Cube (1) Mexico (1) 100 Posts (1)
Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena

Postby 108sims » June 1st, 2020, 9:40 am

Spoiler:
Poor Kelly. Either you or her kids interrupt her baths!

Yay for the first B baby on the way.

Oh uncontrollable sims.

I've never seen bills that much. :O

Sims just like to go the most inconvenient way possible.

I agree Thad deserves to rest.

Using a club is a good idea to at least try and get them to do what you want them to do.

Who wouldn't want to pee outside in a blizzard instead of warm inside on a toilet?

Puppy!

Caden is definitely living up to the name of the challenge.

Boo Archer for causing so much trouble with his cake!

Welcome Bronte! At least there was only one baby.
108sims
Alien Enthusiast
House of Llama

Medal Hoarder (1) I Supported Boolprop! (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Scattergories (1) Christmas Dinner Darts (1) Help Santa (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) 2020 Advent (1)
Valentine 2021 (1) Valentine Bingo (1) Pride 2021 (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) Gary? (1) Rubik's Cube (1)
USA - Ohio (1) 100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)
Origin ID: 108sims

Postby ciyrose » June 3rd, 2020, 11:37 am

Of course I got behind again. :D

Spoiler:
The house is AMAZING. I laughed at your comment about seeing the bathroom. It's so funny that in basically every version of Sims, the bathroom is THE room. lol #simlogic. :D The pool looks really cool, I like the star shape. LOL they are already starting on the, I'll make food and then just leave it here, I see. :D Yes, I do NOT understand the shovel snow action. It serves no purpose I can figure out. YAY for Caden!! He is cute, and I almost picked him as a choice for Halix! The Wildes have some good genes. :D He was a disaster, but I think Harley might have been worse. lol.....we'll see how he does. LOL....Caden really does grimace through almost all of that outing. lol Oh my gosh, watching the movie together was too funny. I don't get why they stand in front of each other like that either, especially when there are chairs and other seats right there. Congrats on such a successful chapter!

Spoiler:
YAY for Baby B being on the way! :) And the poor choices between bath and toilet continue, and in a big house it's even worse! Sheesh Arryan, give your dad a break! He's done enough! ;) LOL...I had to laugh at the fact everyone uses the bush instead of the toilets. That's another #simslogic for you. Who would want to use a bush if they didn't have to? AWWWW...puppy!!!! Ducky :hug: :thup: He's SO CUTE! The "juicy gossip" always got me to. SHARE??!!! Sadly, I never know what they say. Pregnancy is not something Arryn does well apparently. Poor girl. Some sims seem to do fine, others, not so much. I have discovered that if we go at certain times of the day we just go straight back. It's like if they don't have someone there to check them in during regular hours. Great job maintaining points. The start of a gen are always the hardest I think.
ciyrose
House of Woohoo
House of Woohoo

Medal Hoarder (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Help Santa (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) 2020 Advent (1) Valentine 2021 (1) Love Heart Hunt (1) Valentine Bingo (1)
Easter 2021 Events (1) Palmer's Lost Eggs (1) Pride 2021 (1) That's A Record (1) Wipe Right (1) Liquid Gold, or Not (1) My New Best Friend (1) Dig Down Deep (1) Listen to the Radio (1)
USA - Colorado (1) 100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose

Postby Salem » January 19th, 2021, 4:41 pm

It's been a while since I got an update for this story, but I'm back now!

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Poor Kelly. Either you or her kids interrupt her baths!

Yay for the first B baby on the way.

Oh uncontrollable sims.

I've never seen bills that much. :O

Sims just like to go the most inconvenient way possible.

I agree Thad deserves to rest.

Using a club is a good idea to at least try and get them to do what you want them to do.

Who wouldn't want to pee outside in a blizzard instead of warm inside on a toilet?

Puppy!

Caden is definitely living up to the name of the challenge.

Boo Archer for causing so much trouble with his cake!

Welcome Bronte! At least there was only one baby.

Spoiler:
Lmao, I didn't remember how her kids were always interrupting her lol poor woman can't have a minute of peace.
uncontrollable sims, a joy to see, but a pain to play lol
same honestly! I've had around 10k in another save, but wow, I'm still scared of those bills lol we may have to move to a smaller house later down the line
They really do lol sims logic in its best moment
Thad was a great family leader, so yeah, he's now free to do as he pleases all day long!
The club is a really good feature for this challenge! I feel it's a little cheaty though lol so that's why I only use it sometimes
Caden is proving to me that he was the right choice as spouse! Ooor he's proving to me that he was the wrong choice lol not sure so far
I'm still a little angry at archer for the cake lol it literally costed us 10 points! But yeah, after last generation starting with twins, I was super relieved to see there was only one baby this time!

and now for Cyrose~
ciyrose wrote:Of course I got behind again. :D

Spoiler:
The house is AMAZING. I laughed at your comment about seeing the bathroom. It's so funny that in basically every version of Sims, the bathroom is THE room. lol #simlogic. :D The pool looks really cool, I like the star shape. LOL they are already starting on the, I'll make food and then just leave it here, I see. :D Yes, I do NOT understand the shovel snow action. It serves no purpose I can figure out. YAY for Caden!! He is cute, and I almost picked him as a choice for Halix! The Wildes have some good genes. :D He was a disaster, but I think Harley might have been worse. lol.....we'll see how he does. LOL....Caden really does grimace through almost all of that outing. lol Oh my gosh, watching the movie together was too funny. I don't get why they stand in front of each other like that either, especially when there are chairs and other seats right there. Congrats on such a successful chapter!

Spoiler:
Thanks! I really like the house, it's big, but it turned out really pretty! Also yeah, the bathroom is just their favorite place lol
I wish they would at least eat it lol that way I wouldn't feel like they do it just to try my patience!
Caden is really cute! And I remember he never had kids in the Wilde's world, so I wanted to see his genetics at play! And yeah, all of that family is full of good genes!
lol! Harley was just another level, serously! I'm hoping Caden is nothing like her!
Caden's expressions still make me laugh everytime I go back to that chapter lol they were just epic, but oh well, he's part of the family now, he's not going anywhere!
Thanks, it was a really good start for the generation! I'm hoping for more chapters like that!

Spoiler:
YAY for Baby B being on the way! :) And the poor choices between bath and toilet continue, and in a big house it's even worse! Sheesh Arryan, give your dad a break! He's done enough! ;) LOL...I had to laugh at the fact everyone uses the bush instead of the toilets. That's another #simslogic for you. Who would want to use a bush if they didn't have to? AWWWW...puppy!!!! Ducky :hug: :thup: He's SO CUTE! The "juicy gossip" always got me to. SHARE??!!! Sadly, I never know what they say. Pregnancy is not something Arryn does well apparently. Poor girl. Some sims seem to do fine, others, not so much. I have discovered that if we go at certain times of the day we just go straight back. It's like if they don't have someone there to check them in during regular hours. Great job maintaining points. The start of a gen are always the hardest I think.

Spoiler:
Babies are still my favorite part of any legacy~
Oh yeah, it's so frustrating when you see a sim go take a bath instead of using the toilet :banghead: but I mean, Idiots is part of the name of the challenge lol
Really lol I would kinda get it from a sim who loves the outdoors, but all the sims? why?! lol!
I'm addiected to sims pets! they're just too adorable!
Oh yeah, I also have those sims who do great with pregnancy, but Arryn is just not one of those lol I'm definitely not having more than 4 kids with her lol it's a shame because I really think she's super pretty
Oh, that makes sence, it was really late at night/early in the morning when she went into labour!
And thanks! yeah, the start is usually the hardest, but I partly blame the toddlers and pregnancies, so I think we're still not out of the water here lol we'll see

Thanks always for reading, and for taking the time to coment!

After what seems like ages, you can enjoy a new update from the Kings Over here~!
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

SimNaNo 2019 Participation (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1) 2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1)
2019 Pride (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Scarecrow Hunt 2020 (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) Valentine 2021 (1)
Love Heart Hunt (1) Valentine Bingo (1) Pride 2021 (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) It's A Boot! (1) Rubik's Cube (1) Mexico (1) 100 Posts (1)

Re: King of Fools

Postby Salem » March 2nd, 2021, 12:47 pm

Got another chapter up and ready! Chapter 2.4
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Postby Salem » June 6th, 2021, 7:26 pm

Chapter 2.5 is ready over here! :D
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Previous

Return to Sims 4 Stories