The Davenport Legacy - Chapter 4.10 live!

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Davenport Legacy - Chapter 3.10 live!

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I'm so happy Addy came out to visit!

I know Ily was close to him, so it's sweet he wants to spend time with her.

I love that Addy is still famous, even after death.

Lani and Addy are making the most of the time they have together I see. :lol:

I can't wait for Ily's college adventures!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Ahh it always cheers me up reading your Legacy :heart:
Spoiler:
IDK how I haven't noticed it before, but that moth and moon tattoo is so pretty! Great job on all the points/achievments so far! I'm glad Ily's found a new hobby, but it's sad that it reminds her of Addy...but it's great that he's come back as a ghost to have fun! Ily's hug with Addy is so adorable, she looks so overjoyed to see him I want to hug her, haha! I loved that joke about the pointy-beared guy, cuz the first thing I thought when I looked at that shot was 'Anyway here's Wonderwall...' XD

Good to see Addy's fame hasn't died with him, and everyone still loves him, haha! Lani spending time with Addy again makes me sad but also happy... Although that achievement you get for Woohooing a ghost reminds me of a Simpsons quote: 'Ghost sex is nothing! It's worse than nothing!' : P I love the scene where Ily tells Teag that she got into uni. Another great chapter ~
SimCave

Post Counts

Post by SimCave »

You have a beautiful Sim family. I enjoyed getting to know them in the last chapter. :heart:
[align=center]Image
Spoiler:
[/align]
noodlemama
Australia

Post by noodlemama »

108 Sims
Spoiler:
Thank you so much!! It's funny that he's still famous, right? Who would have thought they'd all fangirl/boy over a ghost! And believe me, that's not the only time Addy and Lani decided to woohoo either. The first time I just wanted to see if it would even work with a ghost, all the other times is autonomous! I can't believe it!

I can't wait to show you all Ily's college adventures either, it's really eventful!
LuckyDuck
Spoiler:
Yeah, isn't the tattoo gorgeous? I guess most of her other outfits cover it partly so it would be hard to notice. It's on full display with the bathers! HAHA I'm glad we were on the same page as each other with Wonderwall, the poor guy just looked so confused when he was playing. I wish Addy was still playable, he maxed guitar and he would have rocked it. I would have got him up there!

Lmao that quote made me laugh. The achievement made me laugh too. What would it be like indeed. I'm so excited for you to meet the next generation, I love them so much! and thank you for reading!
SimCave
Spoiler:
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read my little story :) It makes me really happy that you enjoyed it! Oh and thank you for the star too :heartbeat: I will try to update as quickly as possible!
noodlemama
Australia

Post by noodlemama »

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Davenport Legacy - Chapter 4.1 live!

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Ily is already getting the true college experience the second she arrives!

Ily is also me when I was at university, I may or may not have spent most of it sleeping.

Poor Ily! I kind of love and hate how much university in sims 4 is like real universisty. At least she got to party on the weekend.

Going home is always nice. Some family time, and just time away from the dorms is much needed.
[align=center]Image
noodlemama
Australia

Post by noodlemama »

108Sims :)
Spoiler:
haha I know right! I took inspiration for Ily's college days from my own time at university!! Exhausting with lots of coffee LOL!
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Woo! A new generation! I love Ily ~
Spoiler:
It's a shame she's got to put up with that horrid stench, but at least Ily's quickly made a new friend! Her disgruntled face sat next to that woman in the white coat is absolutely relatable and hilarious. At least she got to go home for Davenport Day though! I wonder what the aliens want with Lani, though?
Love the start of this new gen, can't wait to see how Ily copes with uni life!
noodlemama
Australia

Post by noodlemama »

LuckyDuck wrote:Woo! A new generation! I love Ily ~
Spoiler:
It's a shame she's got to put up with that horrid stench, but at least Ily's quickly made a new friend! Her disgruntled face sat next to that woman in the white coat is absolutely relatable and hilarious. At least she got to go home for Davenport Day though! I wonder what the aliens want with Lani, though?
Love the start of this new gen, can't wait to see how Ily copes with uni life!
Thank you so much!!
Spoiler:
I'm excited for the next chapter, it's almost written already! I thought it was interesting that Lani was abducted too, just after it had happened to Addy and then he died! None of these sims are scientists either!
noodlemama
Australia

Re: The Davenport Legacy - Chapter 4.2 live!

Post by noodlemama »

LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Always fun reading this legacy, makes me feel better after a garbage day : )
Spoiler:
So good to see Addy again! I'm glad Ily has her granddad to support her whilst she's at uni! Love what she says to Zech about Addy being 'boring' and that he wouldn't want to interview him. XD Good to see we've already got the first baby of Gen 4 on the way though! I like the way you portray Ily's personality, in that sometimes she does things without thinking (forgot what the word is for that XD). Teag doesn't seem over the moon at first, even more so than she did with the tattoo- but I'm glad she's there for Ily! So glad that Zech is supportive as well! It's gonna be tough with her degree and a baby to look after though! Gotta love Zech constantly forgetting her name. You can do this, Iliandra- I mean, Iliana!
Another great chapter < 3 Thank you for this story, it's a lovely read.
noodlemama
Australia

Post by noodlemama »

LuckyDuck wrote:Always fun reading this legacy, makes me feel better after a garbage day : )
Spoiler:
So good to see Addy again! I'm glad Ily has her granddad to support her whilst she's at uni! Love what she says to Zech about Addy being 'boring' and that he wouldn't want to interview him. XD Good to see we've already got the first baby of Gen 4 on the way though! I like the way you portray Ily's personality, in that sometimes she does things without thinking (forgot what the word is for that XD). Teag doesn't seem over the moon at first, even more so than she did with the tattoo- but I'm glad she's there for Ily! So glad that Zech is supportive as well! It's gonna be tough with her degree and a baby to look after though! Gotta love Zech constantly forgetting her name. You can do this, Iliandra- I mean, Iliana!
Another great chapter < 3 Thank you for this story, it's a lovely read.
Thank you for the lovely feedback!!
Spoiler:
I couldn't believe when the woohoo'd, I was watching Addy and then boom, in the closet! So the baby was completely unintentional! Zeke is so lovely though, he's been one of my fave sims to play after Addy!! And don't worry, he does know her name, he's just teasing her :P
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I always enjoy your chapters. The Davenports are a great family. :)

I love how casual Ily is about having her friends meet her ghost grandpa.

Glad Erik got to meet a celebrity.

Ily's introduction was just too funny. :lol:

That would kind of suck to have to get up in the middle of the night just to take a picture of a celebrity.

Wow Ily moves fast!

What a responsibility so soon. I hope Ily will have the support she needs.

I'm glad Zeke took the news well. Sharing it is always the hardest part.
[align=center]Image
noodlemama
Australia

Post by noodlemama »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I always enjoy your chapters. The Davenports are a great family. :)

I love how casual Ily is about having her friends meet her ghost grandpa.

Glad Erik got to meet a celebrity.

Ily's introduction was just too funny. :lol:

That would kind of suck to have to get up in the middle of the night just to take a picture of a celebrity.

Wow Ily moves fast!

What a responsibility so soon. I hope Ily will have the support she needs.

I'm glad Zeke took the news well. Sharing it is always the hardest part.
Thank you for reading!
Spoiler:
It was such a big surprise when all this happened and it certainly threw a wrench in my plans. But that's life, isn't it? Luckily Ily wasn't the founder, lol!
And yeah, she's so casual about Addy's ghost! It's so normal for her but so weird for everyone else LOL!
noodlemama
Australia

Re: The Davenport Legacy - Chapter 4.3 live!

Post by noodlemama »

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Poor Ily being all alone without her friends. It's probably for the best that she's going back home, so she'll be surrounded by people who care about her. I also really hope Zeke stays in the picture.

Dakota really wants out of there! At least she can go and celebrate now instead of sharing her birthday with the new baby.

I'm glad Teagan seems to have come around and is proud of Ily. I'm sure Ily would love to actually hear that from her.

Glad Mack stopped by to give some good advice!

Awe Zeke is cute! I really hope he ends up move in with Ily and Jolene or at least co-parenting.
[align=center]Image
noodlemama
Australia

Post by noodlemama »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Poor Ily being all alone without her friends. It's probably for the best that she's going back home, so she'll be surrounded by people who care about her. I also really hope Zeke stays in the picture.

Dakota really wants out of there! At least she can go and celebrate now instead of sharing her birthday with the new baby.

I'm glad Teagan seems to have come around and is proud of Ily. I'm sure Ily would love to actually hear that from her.

Glad Mack stopped by to give some good advice!

Awe Zeke is cute! I really hope he ends up move in with Ily and Jolene or at least co-parenting.
Spoiler:
I actually felt quite sad for Ily when all her friends left! I didn't realise that the roommates changed each semester :(

I think Ily would like to hear that from her too, maybe I'll somehow incorporate that into another chapter ;) Teagan just finds it hard with that self absorbed trait, lol! And Zeke is a total cutie and don't worry, it won't be the last you'll see of him! Thank you for reading!!<3
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Eeeee ;u;
Spoiler:
Such a shame that all of Ily's friends moved out, she could have used the support! ;n; I like that you used the game sending Ily to pack her stuff as a plot point as well. Poor Dakota getting struck by lightning : P I feel kinda bad for Ily, but at least now she's back with the family, and I'm glad Teag was with her! Interesting to see Teag being slightly less self absorbed as well, haha! The pic of Ily and Jolene is so cute! I'm so happy to see the Davenport family grow again! Love the name choice though, I guess gen 5 might be 'Jolene's Bizarre Adventure'. Good to see Mack again as well! I'm glad Zeke comes over and that he's happy with the little baby as well. He seems like a pretty nice guy.
Loving this so far, always fun seeing new arrivals!
noodlemama
Australia

Post by noodlemama »

LuckyDuck wrote:Eeeee ;u;
Spoiler:
Such a shame that all of Ily's friends moved out, she could have used the support! ;n; I like that you used the game sending Ily to pack her stuff as a plot point as well. Poor Dakota getting struck by lightning : P I feel kinda bad for Ily, but at least now she's back with the family, and I'm glad Teag was with her! Interesting to see Teag being slightly less self absorbed as well, haha! The pic of Ily and Jolene is so cute! I'm so happy to see the Davenport family grow again! Love the name choice though, I guess gen 5 might be 'Jolene's Bizarre Adventure'. Good to see Mack again as well! I'm glad Zeke comes over and that he's happy with the little baby as well. He seems like a pretty nice guy.
Loving this so far, always fun seeing new arrivals!
Spoiler:
I know!! I felt really sad for her that they all left! She was all alone :( But it's good she's back home, it's hard to raise a nooboo alone! This certainly won't be the last you see of Zeke either ;)

LOL I wish I was naming my chapters properly because I totally would have named this gen Jolene's Bizarre Adventure. What a wasted opportunity, haha! Thank you for reading as always!!! :)
noodlemama
Australia

Re: The Davenport Legacy - Chapter 4.4 live!

Post by noodlemama »

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”