Otts ALISBI - Updated Feb 2024

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Otts ALISBI - Updated Mar 2020

Post by ciyrose »

The Otts are back!!!
Alan Otts: 12

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Yay Bailie is the heir! I'm interested to see how she accomplishes being a lazy body builder. :lol:

Poor Bryce wanted to be heir so badly too.

Alan you will never actually be evil, despite your trait! Maybe Bailie has a hidden evil trait.

I feel you when you have to decide on who's heir. I had to choose a few times in my legacy, and it's so hard!

I've always wondered if that painting was some weird kind of octopus?

Poor Jill isn't having the best life living with an ISBI family, though I feel like pets running away is kind of random.

Congrats on getting more points!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

yay for more Otts!
Spoiler:
woooow a month saeriously? that's a lot of time of no playing! I hope the family welcomed you back great!

y a three way tie, that's incredible lol I'm glad you chose Bailie, she seems like she's gonna be a great heiress! the lazy bodybuilder thing it's an extra for fun purposes lol but yeah, I can imagine how hard it must be to chose a heir yourself! honestly, poll usually make it a little easier on us lol

Congrats on finally getting Alan inmortalized! I think I'm gonna use the mirror trick with my own ISBI, I've been wondering how I was gonna do it with Thad and for some reason I like paintings more than selfies lol

even with the little fails here and there the family seems to be doing great! try roping Bailie into playing chess or videogames to raise her skill up! And I'm not sute how to make sims pick up the intruments :shrug: the mmost I can recommend about it is maybe get some inspiring items so they may randomly feel like playing! or get a kid violing and try to influence Brodie to skill build creativity!

yay for Bryce's birthday :D we're gonna miss him around, I hope he gets married soon!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Yay Bailie is the heir! I'm interested to see how she accomplishes being a lazy body builder. :lol:

Poor Bryce wanted to be heir so badly too.

Alan you will never actually be evil, despite your trait! Maybe Bailie has a hidden evil trait.

I feel you when you have to decide on who's heir. I had to choose a few times in my legacy, and it's so hard!

I've always wondered if that painting was some weird kind of octopus?

Poor Jill isn't having the best life living with an ISBI family, though I feel like pets running away is kind of random.

Congrats on getting more points!
Spoiler:
It has been interesting having Bailie has the heir, but I am super happy she is the heir. I know Bryce wanted it, but he burned me so many times I wasn't willing to risk it. :)

Alan is certainly the most non-evil, evil sim I have ever played, I love him.

That painting is just goofy to me. But it's sort of fun. Cannot tell what it's supposed to be. I thought Jellyfish maybe?

Do not let Jill really fool you. Yes, there were times she was ignored, but that was a VERY loved cat. I could say she's being a very sterotypical cat, acting like she doesn't get near enough love. Part of it was she was a very active cat so she wanted to play constantly, even when she wasn't "energetic."
Thanks for reading!!! Also always look forward to your comments. You catch things or remind me of things I totally forgot I had written. :D
Salem wrote:yay for more Otts!
Spoiler:
woooow a month saeriously? that's a lot of time of no playing! I hope the family welcomed you back great!

y a three way tie, that's incredible lol I'm glad you chose Bailie, she seems like she's gonna be a great heiress! the lazy bodybuilder thing it's an extra for fun purposes lol but yeah, I can imagine how hard it must be to chose a heir yourself! honestly, poll usually make it a little easier on us lol

Congrats on finally getting Alan inmortalized! I think I'm gonna use the mirror trick with my own ISBI, I've been wondering how I was gonna do it with Thad and for some reason I like paintings more than selfies lol

even with the little fails here and there the family seems to be doing great! try roping Bailie into playing chess or videogames to raise her skill up! And I'm not sute how to make sims pick up the intruments :shrug: the mmost I can recommend about it is maybe get some inspiring items so they may randomly feel like playing! or get a kid violing and try to influence Brodie to skill build creativity!

yay for Bryce's birthday :D we're gonna miss him around, I hope he gets married soon!
Spoiler:
I know, it's crazy! I was playing with all the other families, so it's not like I wasn't playing these guys, I just got so ahead and wanted the heir poll.....so here we are. :D

I was kind of bummed everyone tied, but at the same time, I understood it, I had trouble deciding for these guys too. It really did seem like Bailie was going to get it for most of the poll, just Brodie zoomed up at the last moment.

Poor Alan was not happy about being tied to the easel nearly as much as he was, but he'll get over it. The mirror thing is interesting, but it works. I usually also take a selfie and place it over the top of the painting.

What's funny is the living room is FILLED with inspiring items. I put them near the easel to make painting go faster. Still no one picked them up. You'll see how I handle it. :D
Thanks so much for the comments and coming back to read more about the Otts. We have a LONG way to go with this family if we are ever going to reach Z, so it's nice to have you along for the ride!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Spoiler:
Yay Bailie! She was my pick! I loved the idea of a lazy body builder :rotfl:

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

mojot89 wrote:
Spoiler:
Yay Bailie! She was my pick! I loved the idea of a lazy body builder :rotfl:
Spoiler:
I could not believe it when everyone was suddenly tied. It looked like Bailie and Bryce were going to be neck and neck and the Bailie pulled ahead until like the last 2 days, and suddenly Brodie is up there with them, and everyone is tied...it was wild. I like Bailie, and while there have been quite a few Brodie moments that make me go...hmmmm....perhaps I should have chosen him, I'm happy with Bailie!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

New Otts update. It's the end of Alan's reign as TH.

Alan Otts: 13

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
ok I think my brain is going foggy, I forgot what challenge I was reading for minute. Aww you can't tell people that they are going to die soon that isn't nice (lol) Bailee likes girls they should be interesting.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Poor Jill. It's hard to take care of sim pets. I feel like they run away for no reason sometimes.

Stressing Audra out there! I like how her and Bailie just jumped to conclusions assuming her time was up tomorrow. Yes, there's always time for ghostly visits. :)

Bryce just caused a lot of point loss.

Brodie is cute!

In the sim world anything is possible when it comes to having babies.

I can't wait to see how Bailie does as torch holder!
[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
I had I little too much fun when you accidentally made Aubra paranoid about her death lol! I mean, I get it, it probably isn't great yo hace someone remind You that your day is close lol
Brodie grew up handsome! He was my favorite on looks but yeah, that aspiration wasn't great for this challenge!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
ok I think my brain is going foggy, I forgot what challenge I was reading for minute. Aww you can't tell people that they are going to die soon that isn't nice (lol) Bailee likes girls they should be interesting.
Spoiler:
Yes, believe me, I sometimes forget what challenge I'm playing. :D I am going to miss Audra, I really am. I liked her as an ISBI spouse.
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Poor Jill. It's hard to take care of sim pets. I feel like they run away for no reason sometimes.

Stressing Audra out there! I like how her and Bailie just jumped to conclusions assuming her time was up tomorrow. Yes, there's always time for ghostly visits. :)

Bryce just caused a lot of point loss.

Brodie is cute!

In the sim world anything is possible when it comes to having babies.

I can't wait to see how Bailie does as torch holder!
Spoiler:
I LOVED Brodie's look. I am saving him to use elsewhere. Maybe I'll toss him in the Name Game, and get him mixed in with the Latte's. :D He's got a great look and I love him. That conversation with Audra was just too much fun to write, I will miss her a lot. She has been a great ISBI spouse.

I'm exicted for Bailie too! I really do like her and am excited to have a "non-traditional" family going. I kind of forgot that you could do pregnancy much easier now with anyone. I used to take mods and work and I just didn't usually bother, but now it's so much easier, so I'm excited!
Salem wrote:
Spoiler:
I had I little too much fun when you accidentally made Aubra paranoid about her death lol! I mean, I get it, it probably isn't great yo hace someone remind You that your day is close lol
Brodie grew up handsome! He was my favorite on looks but yeah, that aspiration wasn't great for this challenge!
Spoiler:
I know, I has so much fun writing that convo with Audra. I love her, I really do.

Yes, I was VERY torn between Brodie and Bailie. They both would have been so much fun, but looking at points, Bailie's aspiration is just going to give me so many more chances to reach it. I have been thinking of throwing Brodie in with the Latte's maybe mix him in with that family. :D
Thanks guys for reading and all the comments!!!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

The Otts have a new update, and we start with Bailie's reign.

Bailie Otts: 01

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
She does not like using the weight lifting machine, but the lady with the purple hair looks nice
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I'm surprised Audra is doing as well as she is for an uncontrollable sim!

Attack of the gnomes! I would be worried if I were him too. :lol:

Bailie must be really bad at the violin because even she looks like she's in pain listening to it.

I like the vendor girl too!

Poor Jill, she runs away, it's almost her time, and she's sick. :(
[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
It's so nice to see that Bailey's generation started with the right foot! Things are looking bright for the Otts :D and I love that cute vendor girl, I hope things work out between them!
Congrats on completting Alan's aspiration! I loved Bailey's face while she was playing lol she didn't look like she enjoyed it too much
Brodie really wants to make it difficult for you to accept that he's not heir lol but don't worry, Bailey was the right choice!

excited to read next chapter and know more about that girl :D
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
She does not like using the weight lifting machine, but the lady with the purple hair looks nice
Spoiler:
Bailie being lazy is going to make this aspiration an interesting challenge. :)
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm surprised Audra is doing as well as she is for an uncontrollable sim!

Attack of the gnomes! I would be worried if I were him too. :lol:

Bailie must be really bad at the violin because even she looks like she's in pain listening to it.

I like the vendor girl too!

Poor Jill, she runs away, it's almost her time, and she's sick. :(
Spoiler:
Audra has really been a dream. Yes, she had some issues while pregnant, but normally she is a super put together sim overall. I will miss her. :)

Jill's time this entry was not the best that is for sure. I'm glad my own cats don't run away like sims cats do though. :)
Salem wrote:
Spoiler:
It's so nice to see that Bailey's generation started with the right foot! Things are looking bright for the Otts :D and I love that cute vendor girl, I hope things work out between them!
Congrats on completting Alan's aspiration! I loved Bailey's face while she was playing lol she didn't look like she enjoyed it too much
Brodie really wants to make it difficult for you to accept that he's not heir lol but don't worry, Bailey was the right choice!

excited to read next chapter and know more about that girl :D
Spoiler:
You are right, I don't think Bailie was enjoying the violin that much. Not really her bread and butter so to speak, but she did it for her dad. :)

Brodie was always the shining star of the kids. Fewest points lost, typically took good care of himself. I'll use him some time I'm sure. I like him too much.

I really am excited about the vendor girl. She was just too dang cute to pass up. :)
Thanks for all the lovely comments guys!!! I've been so late getting the notices out, but I appreciate your reading and commenting!!!!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Otts ALISBI - Updated April 2020

Post by ciyrose »

There is a new Otts update today!

Bailie Otts: 02

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I always hate it when a random sim dies, and it send the household into mourning.

Not Jill! :(

Popcorn is for toddlers not adults! :lol:

Strangerville is an awesome place to get engaged!

Wow Alan actually did his first evil thing ever. Start a fight!

RIP Audra. I didn't realize there was such an age gap.

A Christmas wedding. :christmas:
[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
yay for Adalyn joining the family! (Also I love her name!) All those dates and little outings were adorable, a truly romantic couple!
I love Brodie and Bailey being so close! They're adorable!
It's so sad to lose both Audra and Jill one after the other! Its always sad to lose them in general :(
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I always hate it when a random sim dies, and it send the household into mourning.

Not Jill! :(

Popcorn is for toddlers not adults! :lol:

Strangerville is an awesome place to get engaged!

Wow Alan actually did his first evil thing ever. Start a fight!

RIP Audra. I didn't realize there was such an age gap.

A Christmas wedding. :christmas:
Spoiler:
I was sad when I saw there was such an age gap between Audra and Alan, but I still loved her. I was so sad when Jill went. :( I loved Jill....thinking of bringing her back as a ghost cat some time. :)

Yeah, I don't know if Alan actually started it or not, but it was pretty funny. My "evil" Alan. :D
Salem wrote:
Spoiler:
yay for Adalyn joining the family! (Also I love her name!) All those dates and little outings were adorable, a truly romantic couple!
I love Brodie and Bailey being so close! They're adorable!
It's so sad to lose both Audra and Jill one after the other! Its always sad to lose them in general :(
Spoiler:
It is really hard to lose them. I was so sad.
Thanks, I am loving Adalyn. She has been a super fun spouse already and these two are really cute. I love them. :heart:

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”