A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 4/25/21!]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 10/29/20!]

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
She needs her glasses on to see in the tub! :lol:

The ghosts really have a thing for Leslie, and Leslie needs more self control.

I feel bad for Monique with Leslie flirting and hooking up with everyone.

Your sims just love losing you points. :duh:
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
NotSoEvilPepsi
Origin ID: PepsiPlaysSims
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 10/29/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
She needs her glasses on to see in the tub! :lol:

The ghosts really have a thing for Leslie, and Leslie needs more self control.

I feel bad for Monique with Leslie flirting and hooking up with everyone.

Your sims just love losing you points. :duh:
Spoiler:
XD

No kidding! You'd think she'd be in a better mood day-to-day with all the socializing she gets from her dead in-laws lol.

:headache: I'm very tempted to see about another kiddo, just because, but I don't think I'd keep my sanity if it happened--that initial 5 points just ain't worth it. XP
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 11/17/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Hi! 6.3 is up! ^^
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I really love the new house!

I think it's so funny when sims would rather sit on the floor than just at the table.

I still have yet to try dumpster woohoo. :lol:

Maybe Kalyn just likes gross stuff?

Kalyn grew up super pretty!

Leslie no! I'm sad Monique wasn't able to get her back. :(
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I really love the new house!

I think it's so funny when sims would rather sit on the floor than just at the table.

I still have yet to try dumpster woohoo. :lol:

Maybe Kalyn just likes gross stuff?

Kalyn grew up super pretty!

Leslie no! I'm sad Monique wasn't able to get her back. :(
Spoiler:
^^

XP I mean, I guess I'm much like a sim in that way, but why though? XD (I'm not sure why it bothers me as much as it does, but. xP

lol maybe!

She really did! I love her sm already!

Dude, I'm so upset about Leslie. I don't think I've ever had a drowning death that wasn't intentional. It was just 100% the sim being dumb and not getting out when their energy got low. :fisty:
And the one time I have a sim plead for their life it doesn't work! :ghost:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 12/22/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

:wave: Hi! New post is up! I forgot until I was rereading a thing, but if the next ISBI post takes ages and ages, then that means I played my name game save or smth and found out toddlers still aren't actually eating and I'm waiting for that to be fixed lol. ^^
maryselorraine
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Malta

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by maryselorraine »

Was going through a super busy period and missed all of the gen 6 updates but I finally had time to read and catch up!
Spoiler:
6.0 Monique and Leslie make a super cute couple! I love Monique's outfit so thank you for the photo showing her full outfit as you're right, it doesn't show in the other pictures. Lol. Father Winter in spring xD Rip Blake :(

6.1 Aww Zack is a little cutie pie! Uhoh, and the collapsing to sleep on the floor returns... Kalyn is also really sweet! Haha it's hilarious that all the ghosts are flirting with Leslie!

6.2 Woha! The ghosts just can't seem to get enough of Leslie! And more pass outs...ouch :/ Kalyn is the sweetest! I think I officially have a favourite for this generation...unless there are more babies down the line...

6.3 Haha - didn't know that dumpster woohoo was a thing!! Kalyn's like 'I'm a make a mess, this is where said mess should go but I'm too cool for that...' neat. Oh no! Those precious milestone points just getting deducted straight after! And yes I stick by what I said earlier, Kalyn remains my favourite! Oh my! Such a tragic ending for poor Leslie! :(

6.4 Yay for some points scored this update! Didn't know that the topper on the Christmas tree can be done crookedly? :O I keep learning new possibilities whenever I read your chapters! So happy that Kalyn will be the next heiress! Looking forward to see what she gets up to! Loved the updates :)
Hi! I'm Maryse :)

ImageImage
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

maryselorraine wrote:Was going through a super busy period and missed all of the gen 6 updates but I finally had time to read and catch up!
Spoiler:
6.0 Monique and Leslie make a super cute couple! I love Monique's outfit so thank you for the photo showing her full outfit as you're right, it doesn't show in the other pictures. Lol. Father Winter in spring xD Rip Blake :(

6.1 Aww Zack is a little cutie pie! Uhoh, and the collapsing to sleep on the floor returns... Kalyn is also really sweet! Haha it's hilarious that all the ghosts are flirting with Leslie!

6.2 Woha! The ghosts just can't seem to get enough of Leslie! And more pass outs...ouch :/ Kalyn is the sweetest! I think I officially have a favourite for this generation...unless there are more babies down the line...

6.3 Haha - didn't know that dumpster woohoo was a thing!! Kalyn's like 'I'm a make a mess, this is where said mess should go but I'm too cool for that...' neat. Oh no! Those precious milestone points just getting deducted straight after! And yes I stick by what I said earlier, Kalyn remains my favourite! Oh my! Such a tragic ending for poor Leslie! :(

6.4 Yay for some points scored this update! Didn't know that the topper on the Christmas tree can be done crookedly? :O I keep learning new possibilities whenever I read your chapters! So happy that Kalyn will be the next heiress! Looking forward to see what she gets up to! Loved the updates :)
Hi! Thanks for reading! ^^
Spoiler:
lol Monique aged up just after I downloaded a bunch of cc and she just fit it all so well--the mis-matched socks and shoes might be my favorite bits of cc. XP

Oh yeah, Leslie was super popular. XP Whether it was the NAP itself or just the fact that Monique was never in the same room when it happened that kept her from getting super upset I don't actually know, but I'm grateful for it. And this was a terrible generation for points lol. So many fails.

XD I was only vaguely aware of the potential mess ups while decorating the tree--like I've had a sim throw down a crooked tree skirt, but usually they're pretty good at it lol. Then when I rotated the camera the day after winterfest to reset the decorations to put it away there's a crooked tree topper starin' back at me. XP Kinda an 'oh, that's why she was so angry, I see' moment.

I'm glad you like Kalyn! I adore her and really look forward to seeing how things go lol. Guess I'll see next time I open the game just how long it'll be 'till a update comes :spin:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 1/20/21!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Hi, hello! Happy belated new year! The Byrds are back! :toast:
maryselorraine
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Malta

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 1/20/21!]

Post by maryselorraine »

Spoiler:
Kalyn is off to a good start and she does not have one but two sims to choose from! I think both of her romantic interests are interesting so would be nice to see a mix of kids xD

Can't wait to see what Nico looks like!

ImageImage
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 2/17/21!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Hiya!

New post is up! :tongue:
maryselorraine
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Malta

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 2/24/21!]

Post by maryselorraine »

Spoiler:
Always nice to read one of your updates - I had chapters 7.1 & 7.2 to catch up on and OMG the kids are so cute! And they all look so different; a blonde, red head and black haired in one generation! I already have a favourite, but I will wait till they age up to teens to see how they turn out - with sims 4 sometimes I find that their looks really change from kid to teen years. Kalyn is turning out to be a good heiress - she hasn't lost you that many points so far so fingers crossed that you will have earned a couple more points by the end of her heirship! Looking forward to another update!

ImageImage
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 2/24/21!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

maryselorraine wrote:
Spoiler:
Always nice to read one of your updates - I had chapters 7.1 & 7.2 to catch up on and OMG the kids are so cute! And they all look so different; a blonde, red head and black haired in one generation! I already have a favourite, but I will wait till they age up to teens to see how they turn out - with sims 4 sometimes I find that their looks really change from kid to teen years. Kalyn is turning out to be a good heiress - she hasn't lost you that many points so far so fingers crossed that you will have earned a couple more points by the end of her heirship! Looking forward to another update!
^^
Spoiler:
I'm very excited about the different hair colors; I feel like the Byrds have been blonde for like, 90% of the challenge. XD Who's your favorite so far? Bc I'm very biased in favor of my girls but Colin and Niko are adorable. Kalyn's been a great heiress! I've been so lucky with the points these last few posts lol. Right now I'm mostly just happy to be breaking even by the end of each post, tbh.

Thanks for reading!
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 3/9/21!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Hiya! It's been a minute but I have an update for you all!

Like, a 'this challenge is on hold and very possibly ending early' update. :sorry:

I'm off to go comment hunting lol. Another update to come this weekend or some time next week!
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 4/25/21!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

!!!! My saves transferred over with everything else!! Have 7.4 and celebrate with me! :slaphappy:
IotaTav
Origin ID: IotaTav
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by IotaTav »

Yay, your saves moved! :party: :bounce: :thup: :applause:
Spoiler:
Your choice of heir was indeed not a surprise. Why is it that the girls born in game tend to be better looking than the guys?
Current Challenges
Spoiler:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

IotaTav wrote:Yay, your saves moved! :party: :bounce: :thup: :applause:
Spoiler:
Your choice of heir was indeed not a surprise. Why is it that the girls born in game tend to be better looking than the guys?
^^ :celebration:
Spoiler:
XD I am very biased toward my girls in this game lol. And I don't know! If I actually compare the pictures of the kids, I can generally figure out who has matching features and . . . I dunno, the feminine versions of those features tend to look better. xP (Like, I swear, Blake and her brother were basically identical, but she was so much cuter than he was? @EA explain! XD)

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”