A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 4/25/21!]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
NotSoEvilPepsi
Origin ID: PepsiPlaysSims
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 1/27/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

I'm still alive, and so's the family!

Here, have the next post! :smiley:
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Another awesome chapter! < 3
Spoiler:
Damn it, Kayson, don't make the same mistake as I do IRL and put your Fun need before your Sleep one! XC Glad he aged up though! Sofia is so pretty, I love her so much. Shame she had to lose you 5 points though! I imagine pregnancies don't make ISBIs fun, even if you need them for future THs. Gotta love those minus points for self-wetting. : P
Loving this challenge so far, although I feel like out of all the ISBIs I follow, your Sims seem to be the ones that disobey you the most! : P
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

LuckyDuck wrote:Another awesome chapter! < 3
Spoiler:
Damn it, Kayson, don't make the same mistake as I do IRL and put your Fun need before your Sleep one! XC Glad he aged up though! Sofia is so pretty, I love her so much. Shame she had to lose you 5 points though! I imagine pregnancies don't make ISBIs fun, even if you need them for future THs. Gotta love those minus points for self-wetting. : P
Loving this challenge so far, although I feel like out of all the ISBIs I follow, your Sims seem to be the ones that disobey you the most! : P
Spoiler:
Guess I can't really be too mad at him for it, 'cause I do it, too. xP I love Sofia a lot, even though she's been almost as bad as Katelin lol. For now she's got the excuse of baby brain, I guess. I'm really excited to see these kids.
Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying! :spin:
And yeah, I see that too. ISBIs are like, my favorite challenges to read from other simmers and I don't think I've seen too many where they got quite so far into the negatives as I have. Eventually I'll at least get to 0. I will. :llama:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Spoiler:
I was so excited to see the end of the generation points for you! I thought you were going to start and upward trend! ...And then Sophia happened lol

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

mojot89 wrote:
Spoiler:
I was so excited to see the end of the generation points for you! I thought you were going to start and upward trend! ...And then Sophia happened lol
XD I know! I was so excited for that 20 points, and then . . . That. :sigh:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 2/5/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

2.3 is up! :pacman:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Spoiler:
I know I shouldnt laugh because karma, but the number of fails you've had at this point are just comical and i cant stop myself from laughing. And now I feel terrible...

But yay for a new baby?
And a tip I find helpful for ISBI toddlers: no high chair. Then you can drag food out of the fridge for them to eat without having to worry about having someone available to feed them. Unless you are playing on hard mode. Then disregard this lol

Ongoing:
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

mojot89 wrote:
Spoiler:
I know I shouldnt laugh because karma, but the number of fails you've had at this point are just comical and i cant stop myself from laughing. And now I feel terrible...

But yay for a new baby?
And a tip I find helpful for ISBI toddlers: no high chair. Then you can drag food out of the fridge for them to eat without having to worry about having someone available to feed them. Unless you are playing on hard mode. Then disregard this lol
XD I'd be laughing at me too, tbh. You're good lol
And yes, yay new baby! :celebration:

And my toddlers never seem to grab the food on their own, or I absolutely would! (And have tried, once or twice.) And the option 'grab food for [toddler name here]' only shows up sometimes? Which is weird and annoying, but whatever, I guess. My game's just out to get me. :spin:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

I usually just drag it and set it on the floor right next to my toddler lol that usually works for me.

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 2/6/20!]

Post by Mojo »

I had to refresh to make sure I wasnt seeing things!!
Spoiler:
Oops babies for the win! I can totally relate to that... lol but then it somehow became a planned baby? Which then turns out to be TWINS?! lololololol that was a rollercoaster ride! :rotfl:

Lee is freaking adorable! :heartbeat:

Maybe Sofia has narcolepsy? :sleepy: lol

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 2/6/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

mojot89 wrote:I had to refresh to make sure I wasnt seeing things!!
Spoiler:
Oops babies for the win! I can totally relate to that... lol but then it somehow became a planned baby? Which then turns out to be TWINS?! lololololol that was a rollercoaster ride! :rotfl:

Lee is freaking adorable! :heartbeat:

Maybe Sofia has narcolepsy? :sleepy: lol
:spin:
Spoiler:
XD Yeah it was. At first I really wasn't looking forward to another kid, but then I got weirdly upset at MCCC for taking it away? Then to find out it was gonna be twins . . . :heavybreathing:

And he is! I love him already, though that could be because he's not clingy like Cody and Ellie both were lol

Maybe, lol. It's the only explanation I've got for all of her fails. :shrug:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 2/8/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

2.5 is up for y'all. (Before midnight, too, for once!) :smiley:
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Spoiler:
I really love that whole-house screenshot, it looks so nice! Really love the pops of colour around the house. Tommy and Toni are too cute! The 'revoked favouritism' made me laugh. I guess in an ISBI, there are no favourites, because your favourites will turn their back on you. : P
I like that even though your Sims disobey you constantly, you're still going with it though! I think given all they've put you through, they owe you a good +200 points by now. :P
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

LuckyDuck wrote:
Spoiler:
I really love that whole-house screenshot, it looks so nice! Really love the pops of colour around the house. Tommy and Toni are too cute! The 'revoked favouritism' made me laugh. I guess in an ISBI, there are no favourites, because your favourites will turn their back on you. : P
I like that even though your Sims disobey you constantly, you're still going with it though! I think given all they've put you through, they owe you a good +200 points by now. :P
^^ The house has to have color, I can't do black, white, and shades of grey, it's just not happening lol. And yeah. XD I love them all, but wow can they be frustrating. At this point, I think I'd just take a few positive points that weren't immediately overtaken by more negative ones tbh. :smiley:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 2/14/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Happy valentine's day, all! Have a post!
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Spoiler:
Considering how much your Sims like to utterly betray you, I'm glad Toni netted you a +5 at least! Also nothing says 'Sims' like someone T-posing inside of an object. Welcome baby Jake, I hope you aren't a self-wetter or a passer-outer! Lee's older version is really cool. Mara is so pretty!
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

LuckyDuck wrote:
Spoiler:
Considering how much your Sims like to utterly betray you, I'm glad Toni netted you a +5 at least! Also nothing says 'Sims' like someone T-posing inside of an object. Welcome baby Jake, I hope you aren't a self-wetter or a passer-outer! Lee's older version is really cool. Mara is so pretty!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
Spoiler:
Yeah. ngl, I'm leaning toward Toni for heir this next generation (I am very biased toward the girls in this game, but also I've just already fallen in love with her). omg, it was weird, the game like, wouldn't recognize the one bed as an object so I couldn't delete it, and then putting the house down didn't get rid of it. I spent what felt like forever in build mode trying to figure it out. Jake is adorable, but I really didn't want another kid. I about screamed when that eating for two notif popped up. And Lee! He's so cute! He and Cody are just :heartbeat: :heartbeat: but also kinda weirdly shaped? Their like, thighs/hips/waists are just . . . a lil off-kilter, in a way I didn't notice 'till I looked at their like, portrait thing. And I love Kayson's lil family, they're so cute.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

If you have the Sims 3 installed through origin you should have the rewards lamps. There are a couple that give off focusing auras.

Otherwise the easiest way it elements. If you have any of those lying around, those have focusing auras as well.

And if your sim is in a focused mood, you can paint a focused painting and hang those around the house lol

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 2/17/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

I'll keep my eye out for elements, then! And maybe have my gen 3 heir start painting lol.

And 2.7 is up! Almost done with gen 2, I think! :party:

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”