A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 4/25/21!]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
wyldhawke
Origin ID: IllusoryThrall
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 2/17/20!]

Post by wyldhawke »

Just found this legacy, and read the first couple of chapters. Loving it so far!! I will be reading in the next few days to get caught up on it.. but it inspired me to get back to my ISBI and get to the new Torch Holder's birthday, so I can move to the next generation in my next session. :)
Origin ID: Wyldhawke / Sims 4 forum ID: illusorythrall
Challenges by me: Apartment Switch|Master Simmer|Timeline Adventure|Misery2Mansions
Alternate Rules by me: Hard Mode Decades|Extended Not So Berry|Mermaid Legacy
Check me out on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/illusorythrall

ImageImageImage
NotSoEvilPepsi
Origin ID: PepsiPlaysSims
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 2/17/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

wyldhawke wrote:Just found this legacy, and read the first couple of chapters. Loving it so far!! I will be reading in the next few days to get caught up on it.. but it inspired me to get back to my ISBI and get to the new Torch Holder's birthday, so I can move to the next generation in my next session. :)
^^ Thanks for reading, and I'm glad you're enjoying it! I've been reading your ISBI, too, it's the backwards one, yeah? Starting with an elder TH and all that? I look forward to seeing more of it! :smiley:

Oh, 2.8 is up! We're onto gen 3, all!
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 2/25/20!]

Post by Mojo »

Toni is a great choice of heir! And I totally agree that Amaya is really pretty!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 2/25/20!]

Post by ciyrose »

Woo, I got all caught up now! I really like Toni and Amaya is really cute. I like her freckles. :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 2/27/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

^^ Thanks for reading! I'm glad y'all like Toni, too!

3.0 is up! And very short. :O As explained in the end notes, I just got RoM and am super excited to play it, so I figured I'd post the very short thing now rather than postpone it for who knows how long while I get my fill of magic and witches. (And hopefully I manage at least one more post of this challenge before my self control fails and I get DU! xP)
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 2/27/20!]

Post by Mojo »

Spoiler:
The Messiah!! I love it! This just proves that Toni was the best choice for heir! lol

Ongoing:
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 3/6/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Hey, y'all! 3.1 is up! :unicorn:
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

I'm real sorry for the lack of recent activity! I'm gonna catch up now. Dunno if I've already read 2.7 but I'm gonna start from there!
Spoiler:
Ellie + Sofia are cuties, well done on completing the aspiration goal! Jake as a child looks awesome! Glad you managed to max the retail career! Now the next time someone moans to speak to a manager, she can do a turn on the spot and go 'B*tch, I AM THE MANAGER!'

Ellie...you okay there? You don't look stuck in that fridge. XD Those stray Siameses are adorable! I like Lee, grown-up he kinda looks like that one quiet shy kid who's always super nice. Good you didn't age up the Moritifed teenager. I did that in one of my challenges and Olivia died. I had to resurrect her. XD Amaya is so pretty, I love her hair!

I love the house revamp and also the basement! Enjoy the cowplant. : P Jaimie is so pretty, yay for aliens! Love the walking-on-water, great Sims routing as always in the Sims games. : P

Good job getting cowplanted, Jake! Loving Marshall as well! Also do you KNOW HOW HAPPY I WAS when I saw you mentioned Tyler was in your challenge? EEE thank you so much for the cameo! ;w; I love it when people use my sims! And yes, get those alien genes in the family, no bias! XD Haha, Tyler would legit never move in to someone else's house without their cats. That -25 points... owch. XC NOOO ELLIE ;_; I wish I didn't get so attached to Sims! Okay, so in your game Tyler gets hooked up so easily, and yet in mine they got rejected five times! At least they're having a good time in your Sims world! I love Toni!
Glad to finally catch up with this, thanks for using one of my sims BTW! I'm glad you like Tyler, they're my favourite CEA heir!
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

LuckyDuck wrote:I'm real sorry for the lack of recent activity! I'm gonna catch up now. Dunno if I've already read 2.7 but I'm gonna start from there!
Spoiler:
Ellie + Sofia are cuties, well done on completing the aspiration goal! Jake as a child looks awesome! Glad you managed to max the retail career! Now the next time someone moans to speak to a manager, she can do a turn on the spot and go 'B*tch, I AM THE MANAGER!'

Ellie...you okay there? You don't look stuck in that fridge. XD Those stray Siameses are adorable! I like Lee, grown-up he kinda looks like that one quiet shy kid who's always super nice. Good you didn't age up the Moritifed teenager. I did that in one of my challenges and Olivia died. I had to resurrect her. XD Amaya is so pretty, I love her hair!

I love the house revamp and also the basement! Enjoy the cowplant. : P Jaimie is so pretty, yay for aliens! Love the walking-on-water, great Sims routing as always in the Sims games. : P

Good job getting cowplanted, Jake! Loving Marshall as well! Also do you KNOW HOW HAPPY I WAS when I saw you mentioned Tyler was in your challenge? EEE thank you so much for the cameo! ;w; I love it when people use my sims! And yes, get those alien genes in the family, no bias! XD Haha, Tyler would legit never move in to someone else's house without their cats. That -25 points... owch. XC NOOO ELLIE ;_; I wish I didn't get so attached to Sims! Okay, so in your game Tyler gets hooked up so easily, and yet in mine they got rejected five times! At least they're having a good time in your Sims world! I love Toni!
Glad to finally catch up with this, thanks for using one of my sims BTW! I'm glad you like Tyler, they're my favourite CEA heir!
You're good! I've been a little slow keeping up with yours lately, so I'd say we're even lol. ^^
Spoiler:
lmao she can!

XD The routing in this game! I'm not sure if it's my game, my computer, or just the Sims in general, but I've never had so many sims walk through walls, over water, or through other sims before! And oh, I already miss Jaimie, tbh, she was so pretty. But she was also a mother of 2 and Toni was miserable. xP

I love Tyler so much, so thank YOU for putting them on the gallery! I'm super excited to see the kiddos that come out of the relationship! (And, I mean, speaking of your challenge; I'm pretty sure I'm still behind by at least one post so I'm real excited to see the Tyler + Nalani babies, too.) And I did get real upset about Ellie--I got way more attached to her and Sofia than I did Elisa and Katelin--but then my sadness got a lil overtaken by my frustration lol. (Pretty sure it's from a mod, but the sadness lasts for-freakin-ever! It makes it very hard to do flirts!) I was very amused at how easy it was to get the flirtationship started lol, considering how long it took Tyler to find someone in your game, but I was so ready for them to be the one to play hard to get. XP
:alien:
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

I'm glad you like the story and the Sims, I've had a garbage day so seeing someone use one of my Sims in their challenge was real nice. :)
Spoiler:
and IKR? I looked and I was like 'Hang on, why is Tyler succeeding here?!"' :P Also if they do end up with your Sim, you'll have to change their Customise Gender to 'Get Others Pregnant' if you want them to have kids because it's set to 'Get pregnant' instead : 3
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

LuckyDuck wrote:I'm glad you like the story and the Sims, I've had a garbage day so seeing someone use one of my Sims in their challenge was real nice. :)
Spoiler:
and IKR? I looked and I was like 'Hang on, why is Tyler succeeding here?!"' :P Also if they do end up with your Sim, you'll have to change their Customise Gender to 'Get Others Pregnant' if you want them to have kids because it's set to 'Get pregnant' instead : 3
Aw, I hope tomorrow's better for you, then!
Spoiler:
XD And I mean, I use MCCC to allow all kinds of things with pregnancy, so I think it should work okay? If the first attempt or two doesn't work I'll make some adjustments, but given my MCCC settings, Tyler woulda been the one getting pregnant either way lol. They can't escape it in your save or mine. XD
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

NotSoEvilPepsi wrote:
LuckyDuck wrote:I'm glad you like the story and the Sims, I've had a garbage day so seeing someone use one of my Sims in their challenge was real nice. :)
Spoiler:
Aw, I hope tomorrow's better for you, then!
Spoiler:
XD And I mean, I use MCCC to allow all kinds of things with pregnancy, so I think it should work okay? If the first attempt or two doesn't work I'll make some adjustments, but given my MCCC settings, Tyler woulda been the one getting pregnant either way lol. They can't escape it in your save or mine. XD
Of course, my bad. I somehow forgot you were playing on PC and probably had MCCC. : p
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 3/8/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

XP I should be asleep, but I figure, I don't work 'till almost 3 pm, so here. Have a post. :spin:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
lovely post quick engagement/ marriage move in just like all sims all done mostly in a day. lol
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
lovely post quick engagement/ marriage move in just like all sims all done mostly in a day. lol
XP It was so much faster than I'd intended! Although there was at least a full day between the engagement and the marriage lol. This is also, currently, the only save I have going that is no cheating and where I take the time to actually cultivate romantic relationships, what with the MCCC setting for no strings attached woohoo. XP

Thanks for reading!
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Im all caught up now! :thup:

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 3/15/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

*Pokes obnoxiously* It's been a minute! Retail is exhausting but I had a short shift today, so have an update! ^^
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

I work in retail too, luckily have had three days off already.
Spoiler:
a very confusing update, toddler, baby no baby, toddler, having a child with someone else.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

peachy123uk wrote:I work in retail too, luckily have had three days off already.
Spoiler:
a very confusing update, toddler, baby no baby, toddler, having a child with someone else.
Oh, no days off here that I wouldn't usually get. Still worked Friday-Sunday and Tuesday and Friday again this week. Just with the possibility of any of these shifts being cut short bc we don't have nearly as many people coming in as we usually do.
Spoiler:
Right?? I don't understand what happened! My game just doesn't like being paused, i guess, because that's the one commonality between like, all of these events. I was paused/attempting to save and my game threw a tantrum.
Thanks for reading! ^^
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I just finished reading all 3 generations, and you have not had good luck with spouses! Hopefully Tyler will be better? Also very weird, that they had a baby, but it never showed up. ISBIs always look so fun, but I never know if I could actually handle one. Looking forward to more!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”