A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 4/25/21!]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
NotSoEvilPepsi
Origin ID: PepsiPlaysSims
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 6/1/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
All your kiddos are so cute, even if they aren't helpful and pass out all the time. :lol:

Yeah I wouldn't find him very threatening at all.

Yikes at the first cousins being together. I thought the game prevented that?

I mean gage isn't the worst?

So many cousins!
Spoiler:
XD

The temptation to have him do that interaction with everyone is so high. When it fails, the other sim just kinda pushes him away by his forehead and it's just so funny to me.

Usually, yeah, but I suddenly can't remember if Mya and Paula were already born when I moved to another save, so I think that might've messed the family tree up a bit and they've just forgotten that they're related?

Nah, he isn't. The more I played the more his face grew on me, then I saw the CAS pic again when typing the post up and was like 'oh'. So maybe it's just a bad CAS pic. :shrug:

SO many! I'm gonna have to stop showing them off at some point lol. Otherwise the end-of-post cousin collages will end up being longer than the actual post! XD
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 6/5/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

4.5 is up! ^^
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Yay for positive points!

That's weird it's not registering Chase's job position.

It looks like Gage has a black eye in his A report picture? Maybe just me. :lol:

I didn't know that the TH's skills didn't count. That's kind of weird because it would certianly be helpful.

It does look kinda cool for her to have one side of her hair blue.

At least topping the career made it register for Chase's aspiration!

Go Chase for fighting!

Someone liked Gage's face enough to marry him!

Soooo many cousins. It's kind of awesome though that the family keeps going.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Yay for positive points!

That's weird it's not registering Chase's job position.

It looks like Gage has a black eye in his A report picture? Maybe just me. :lol:

I didn't know that the TH's skills didn't count. That's kind of weird because it would certianly be helpful.

It does look kinda cool for her to have one side of her hair blue.

At least topping the career made it register for Chase's aspiration!

Go Chase for fighting!

Someone liked Gage's face enough to marry him!

Soooo many cousins. It's kind of awesome though that the family keeps going.
^^
Spoiler:
It was really weird! And it even took him getting the promotion for it to register--he had at least one shift before I got his handiness high enough for it and still the goal didn't tick. I was getting prepared to cheat it a bit since he was already so far up the ladder. XP

Oh, it does! XD I think it's just the dark circles from the Slice of Life mod being big and dramatic since he's super tired lol.

It really would! But the points sheet just says NTH skills maxed, which like, again, I get--it's so much easier to max a skill when you're able to make the sim focus on a task long enough to actually skill, but omg I could really use those points. XD

Chase really doesn't enjoy his aspiration. XP He's got a little embarrassed moodlet the whole time he's being mean to someone. ((And I'm not holding my breath for a finished aspiration for him. He's the oldest sim in the household and I'm really not feeling the 'invite someone over and trap them' or using MCCC to find an elder close enough to dying and having him witness it. Especially if my game's still gonna have a meltdown when someone dies.

XD I'm glad! I don't know what it is about Gage's face--especially since I'm pretty sure Blake actually has the same/very similar features to him. He just looks weird to me! ((It might be his mouth His upper lip has such a deep . . . bow? I don't know words to describe mouths lol. But yeah. I think it's his mouth.))XD

There are so many! Pretty sure I'm missing several, bc not everyone's getting married before reproducing, so not everyone has the last name and not everyone is in the 'My Households' part of the household manager.
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 6/7/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

I have nothing quippy or witty to say, so . . . new post! :spin:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 6/12/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Generation 5 is here! :angel1:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Gah I missed the previous post! I swear my subscription thing is wonky sometimes. Oh well, here I am to get caught up now. :D
Spoiler:
I've had sims like that where I want to call them another name for some reason. I’ve actually changed names sometimes if it’s gotten too bad.

It’s always so weird to me when the heirs age up to elders. Just show how fast sim aging goes!

Go Blake for getting a B.

I love that snowman though with his lil monocle.

Woo Gage started a family!

It is easier to have your sim being the one to get pregnant.

I’d have Blake stay at least for Chase.

Isla is cute for a possible potential spouse.

I’m weird and don’t but microwaves a lot of times, but I feel like that is a thing that has happened in my game.

Maybe you want to call Blake Bailey because they keep getting their beds confused.

RIP Chase. :(

Rude of Isla to leave during the date, which I didn’t know sims could do either.
[align=center]Image
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

108sims wrote:Gah I missed the previous post! I swear my subscription thing is wonky sometimes. Oh well, here I am to get caught up now. :D
Spoiler:
I've had sims like that where I want to call them another name for some reason. I’ve actually changed names sometimes if it’s gotten too bad.

It’s always so weird to me when the heirs age up to elders. Just show how fast sim aging goes!

Go Blake for getting a B.

I love that snowman though with his lil monocle.

Woo Gage started a family!

It is easier to have your sim being the one to get pregnant.

I’d have Blake stay at least for Chase.

Isla is cute for a possible potential spouse.

I’m weird and don’t but microwaves a lot of times, but I feel like that is a thing that has happened in my game.

Maybe you want to call Blake Bailey because they keep getting their beds confused.

RIP Chase. :(

Rude of Isla to leave during the date, which I didn’t know sims could do either.
XD ^^
Spoiler:
Honestly, they all have like, the simplest names of any sims I've played and I'm constantly trying to call someone Amira or Bailey when it's very clearly Blake or Chase or someone else in the picture. XP

:D

I never really put microwaves either, but this one came off the gallery with it, and I figured I'd keep it. Let my sims suffer the cold food that always gets made. But now no one actually takes their food out and it's super annoying.

lmao maybe! At least the last time it turned out Bailey's bed assignment had disappeared? But every other time it clearly said 'right side of this bed is assigned to Bailey' so I dunno what her deal was then.

I didn't think they could, either! It was super weird! And I wound up having to reset Blake, too. I'm thinking it's just yet another case of 'Pepsi's game is messed up' to go with everything else. :spin:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 6/16/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Hi, hello! 5.1 is up! ^^
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I like the orange eyes!

Poor Bailey. :( Maybe the game is thinking she'll summon Chase's ghosts or something.

Well there's probably some kissing involved in woohoo. ;)

Awe it's sweet Chase came out to visit.

Isla has bad timing, or maybe she can sense Blake is with another woman.

Woo baby on the way!

Too bad about Blake missing out on the cute girls.
[align=center]Image
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I like the orange eyes!

Poor Bailey. :( Maybe the game is thinking she'll summon Chase's ghosts or something.

Well there's probably some kissing involved in woohoo. ;)

Awe it's sweet Chase came out to visit.

Isla has bad timing, or maybe she can sense Blake is with another woman.

Woo baby on the way!

Too bad about Blake missing out on the cute girls.
Spoiler:
:o

Maybe. xP

XD Maybe so, but usually the goals are so specific about what counts toward them! And thanks to my MCCC settings, sims really need like, no relationship for the no strings attached woohoo, which takes the whole challenge thing and like, throws it out the window.

It was very nice to watch him with Bailey, but he also proceeded to possess a shower a few times and broke it at least once. XP

Bad timing for Blake, but incredibly funny timing for me. She keeps sending these flirty little messages to Blake while she's at work or taking care of Finn or just attempting to take care of herself. I kind of really love her.

!! ngl, I was really hoping Isla's genetics would take over the purple skin. Hopefully Finn at least got the red hair!

So many cute girls! I hope they keep showing up even after Blake and Finn move house like I'm planning for them to do.
maryselorraine
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Malta

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by maryselorraine »

Spoiler:
Finally all caught up! Chase and Bailey were definitely much better behaved than their ancestors! :D There are so many cousins and they're all super cute! NB: I'm a very old simmer but very new to the sims 4 (sort of kept preferring sims 2 for a long time)! At least autonomy for sims 4 means that they somehow still get to survive haha xD
Well done on losing very few points in gen 4! Hope the trend continues for gen 5! Looking forward for more updates :)
Hi! I'm Maryse :)

ImageImage
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

maryselorraine wrote:
Spoiler:
Finally all caught up! Chase and Bailey were definitely much better behaved than their ancestors! :D There are so many cousins and they're all super cute! NB: I'm a very old simmer but very new to the sims 4 (sort of kept preferring sims 2 for a long time)! At least autonomy for sims 4 means that they somehow still get to survive haha xD
Well done on losing very few points in gen 4! Hope the trend continues for gen 5! Looking forward for more updates :)
Spoiler:
Hi! Thanks for reading! ^^ Oh, they've been SO much better at taking care of themselves! The cousins are very cute, but I have lost track of who is related and who isn't lol. Oh, god, I barely played sims 2, but I distinctly remember one of my sims being scared to death by a ghost and one dying bc she had twins and no time to take care of herself. XP I can't imagine attempting an ISBI there. XD
Thanks! I hope it does, too! :smiley:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Heya! I didn't mean to disappear off the face of the earth lol. It just kinda happened.

But the ISBI is still a thing! I just dunno when it's gonna get updated. :hmm:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

I feel you with work draining motivation. Take your time, and I hope your simming motivation comes back! I'll be waiting here for your challenges when it does. :)
[align=center]Image
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

108sims wrote:I feel you with work draining motivation. Take your time, and I hope your simming motivation comes back! I'll be waiting here for your challenges when it does. :)
:hearts: :heartbeat: Thanks! ^^
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 7/31/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

I'm alive! And so are the Byrds! 5.2 is up, y'all! :wizard:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Sad Bailey had to go so soon once you opened the lot. :(

Finn is adorable! His eyes match his skin kind of.

You always manage to find such nice houses.

Double passout!

Yes! I think Blake and Isla are super cute together.

Yeah I wasn't a fan of the items being locked in CAS, but other than that, it seems like a fun pack.
[align=center]Image
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Sad Bailey had to go so soon once you opened the lot. :(

Finn is adorable! His eyes match his skin kind of.

You always manage to find such nice houses.

Double passout!

Yes! I think Blake and Isla are super cute together.

Yeah I wasn't a fan of the items being locked in CAS, but other than that, it seems like a fun pack.
Spoiler:
Right? On the one hand, going in I was like, not hoping she'd die soon bc even just in the sims hoping for death is dark lol, but going 'maybe I won't wait, maybe I'll just move Blake and Finn and that'll be that' and then before my game's even unpaused after loading the lot, there's Grim and Bailey's laying down.

I love him sm already. I'm really looking forward to seeing baby 2, though. XP

^^ I just happen to go through the gallery at the right time, I guess. XP

Yupp! iirc there had been a upward trend in my points over the last few posts, and then like 5 pass outs happened here, so. XD

They are adorable and I love them. Blake needs to hurry and finish her aspiration so they can get together properly.

Maybe I just spend too much time on tumblr--but then at least a few simming youtubers haven't seemed very pleased with this pack. So I was totally prepared to spend the money and be like :/, and then I actually played a bit and like. Okay, so it's not the most exciting pack, but Blake decided all on her own that she was gonna knit a sweater, and they can sit almost anywhere to do the knitting, and they can talk to other people and KIDS can knit, too! And they can make money off it and gift their creations which is nice. Blake gifted a pair of raccoon socks to Isla at one point. XP I dunno, I'm happy with it and now like, 90% of my sims are prolly gonna start learning how to knit lol.
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Byrd-Brained ISBI [Updated 8/1/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Hiya! 5.3 is up! ^^

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”