Wonder Child/Super Sim Challenges - Moving to Graveyard

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Wonder Child/Super Sim Challenges - Moving to Graveyard

Post by Designergirl81 »

It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing that this story is moving to the graveyard. The save file seems to be corrupt and I can no longer get it to load. I managed to find a back-up save but it was so old that I would have needed to replay several aspirations and a university degree. Rather than go back and replay from that older save file I decided to restart the Wonder Child/Super Sim Challenge over again once the new pack comes out. This will allow me to incorporate things from the new infant life stage and new child aspirations. I will also be able to incorporate some of the teen aspirations from High School Years. I hope you will follow along with the new story/challenge once it comes out.
Last edited by Designergirl81 on February 17th, 2023, 11:12 am, edited 14 times in total.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Wonder Child/Super Sim Challenges

Post by Teresa »

Good luck with the challenges. I am adding this to my reading list and will be following along.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

This was great! Your wonderchild is beautiful and amazing. Can't wait for the second part!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

Teresa wrote:Good luck with the challenges. I am adding this to my reading list and will be following along.
Teresa,

I am happy you enjoyed the story so far and have added it to your reading list. I just stumbled upon your 100 Baby Challenge and am loving it. Makes me want to start one of those too. LOL
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

Hollywood3015 wrote:This was great! Your wonderchild is beautiful and amazing. Can't wait for the second part!
Glad you enjoyed the story so far. I have actually been playing a lot recently and have enough screenshots for about seven or eight chapters. So part two should be starting soon.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Start of Part 2 of Wonder/Child/Super Sim Challenge Posted

Post by Designergirl81 »

Here are the first few chapters of the second part of my Wonder Child/Super Sim Challenge Story

Part 2: Super Sim Challenge
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Wonder Child/Super Sim Challenges - UPDATED 4/7/20

Post by Designergirl81 »

Been playing a lot of sims lately and have updates on most of my stories. Here are four new chapters for my Wonder Child/Super Sim Challenge.

Chapter 10: Motherhood
Chapter 11: Back To School
Chapter 12: Communication Degree
Chapter 13: A New Career
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Wonder Child/Super Sim Challenges - MAJOR UPDATED 10/7/20

Post by Designergirl81 »

Here are 8 new chapters in the Wonder Child/Super Sim Challenge.

Chapter 14: Moving On Up(town)
Chapter 15: Growing Family
Chapter 16: Return to Willow Creek
Chapter 17: Life in Willow Creek
Chapter 18: The Book of Life
Chapter 19: Life Goes On
Chapter 20: Empty Nest
Chapter 21: Adventure Awaits

I would love to hear your feedback as to what Madison should do next? She still has several careers, aspirations, and distinguished degrees to complete. Some options that I was considering are:
  • Move to Brindleton Bay, Open a Vet Clinic and work on the Friends of the Animals Aspiration
  • Complete the Drama Distinguished Degree, Move to Del Sol Valley and complete the Celebrity and Actress Aspirations
  • Move to Evergreen Harbor and work on the Master Maker and Eco Innovator Aspiration
But I am open to any suggestions you have as well.
Kimberly

Achievements / Awards

Re: Wonder Child/Super Sim Challenges - UPDATED 6/25/21

Post by Kimberly »

:heart:
[align=center]Raven Quick
Applecrisp News*[/align]
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Wonder Child/Super Sim Challenges - UPDATED 7/8/21

Post by Designergirl81 »

Finally getting around to updating this story as well. Have had these screenshots since Dream Home Decorator first came out so really behind on writing this story. Hope you enjoy. Also if you have any ideas for chapter names or things you would like to see Madison tackle next please feel free to comment and give suggestions. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 25: A new Chapter- NEW
Chapter 26: New Careers, New objects, and New Babies??- NEW
Chapter 27: Fixing Houses - NEW
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Wonder Child/Super Sim Challenges - UPDATED 9/8/21

Post by Loyalty »

I read your first chapter and your last chapter and had to nominated it. I loved it so much. I want to go back and read all the chapters in between. I also want to try this dual-challenges for myself. You ask for ideas on what I'd like to see next? I would love anything, but if you would like a suggestion, I don't recall the law career mentioned? Do you have that pack? A distinguished degree for advancement in whatever career you choose next is a great idea. I like how you've done things so far. Madison's kids are very good looking and your interior decorating skills are very good. I'm jealous of your skills. I'm sound like I'm rambling now. If you do continue this story, I'd be happy to read it.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Wonder Child/Super Sim Challenges - UPDATED 9/8/21

Post by Designergirl81 »

Loyalty wrote:I read your first chapter and your last chapter and had to nominated it. I loved it so much. I want to go back and read all the chapters in between. I also want to try this dual-challenges for myself. You ask for ideas on what I'd like to see next? I would love anything, but if you would like a suggestion, I don't recall the law career mentioned? Do you have that pack? A distinguished degree for advancement in whatever career you choose next is a great idea. I like how you've done things so far. Madison's kids are very good looking and your interior decorating skills are very good. I'm jealous of your skills. I'm sound like I'm rambling now. If you do continue this story, I'd be happy to read it.
I am glad you are enjoying the story. I have plans to continue it but got busy with my Not So Berry and 100 Baby Challenge stories. Your comments have inspired me to go back to Madison's save soon.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Wonder Child/Super Sim Challenges - UPDATED 4/1/22

Post by Designergirl81 »

I have been so behind on updating all of my different challenge stories. Here are four new chapters for the Wonder Child/Super Sim challenge.

Chapter 28: Flower Power - NEW
Chapter 29: Perfectly Pristine - NEW
Chapter 30: Making Music - NEW
Chapter 31: Art Historian - NEW
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Wonder Child/Super Sim Challenges - Moving to Graveyard

Post by Designergirl81 »

It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing that this story is moving to the graveyard. The save file seems to be corrupt and I can no longer get it to load. I managed to find a back-up save but it was so old that I would have needed to replay several aspirations and a university degree. Rather than go back and replay from that older save file I decided to restart the Wonder Child/Super Sim Challenge over again once the new pack comes out. This will allow me to incorporate things from the new infant life stage and new child aspirations. I will also be able to incorporate some of the teen aspirations from High School Years. I hope you will follow along with the new story/challenge once it comes out.

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”