Goldbloom Garden Legacy - NEW! 19th Feb - 1.3

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
DSLady
Steam ID: dslady13
Ireland

Post Counts

Goldbloom Garden Legacy - NEW! 19th Feb - 1.3

Post by DSLady »

I haven't even fully finished off the Gordons yet and here I am posting another challenge?? Why do I do this to myself.

Anyway! I'm starting a garden legacy, mostly because I just want to play around with the gardening feature. My founder is a random cute sim I pulled out of the depths of my gallery, Emily Goldbloom! I didn't even have to change her traits, it was like she was made for this challenge (she most definitely was not!)

The homepage of her blog is here, and the first chapter is here!
Last edited by DSLady on February 19th, 2020, 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Gordon Legacy - Complete?
The Hot Ladies Association - Liv's Adventures in TS4
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: Goldbloom Garden Legacy - NEW! 4th Feb - 1.1

Post by LuckyDuck »

Spoiler:
I already love Emily, she has such a sweet design! Your screenshots are so bright and gorgeous. That little micro cottage is so cute! Pumpkin is adorable. She looks like a merle Australian Shepherd, I love that breed! I love all the screenshots of her! The kitties melt my heart! I wonder what Emily will get up to in the Magic Realm?
Love this so far!
noodlemama
Australia

Re: Goldbloom Garden Legacy - NEW! 4th Feb - 1.1

Post by noodlemama »

This was a fun read!
Spoiler:
Emily is gorgeous! I like her braids and her hat :) Also her cottage is adorable, perfectly suits Glimmerbrook living. I just got RoM myself so I haven't had a chance to hugely explore the world but it looks lovely! Can't wait to read more :)
DSLady
Ireland

Post Counts

Re: Goldbloom Garden Legacy - NEW! 15th Feb - 1.2

Post by DSLady »

LuckyDuck wrote:
Spoiler:
I already love Emily, she has such a sweet design! Your screenshots are so bright and gorgeous. That little micro cottage is so cute! Pumpkin is adorable. She looks like a merle Australian Shepherd, I love that breed! I love all the screenshots of her! The kitties melt my heart! I wonder what Emily will get up to in the Magic Realm?
Love this so far!
noodlemama wrote:This was a fun read!
Spoiler:
Emily is gorgeous! I like her braids and her hat :) Also her cottage is adorable, perfectly suits Glimmerbrook living. I just got RoM myself so I haven't had a chance to hugely explore the world but it looks lovely! Can't wait to read more :)
Aaa, thank you!! I'm glad you both like Emily! Pumpkin is indeed an Australian Shepherd, which is one of my favourite breeds in the game; they look soo adorable.

NEW UPDATE! Finally, 1.2 is here!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
oh my god those pets nearly got me thinking I need to get sims 4 and the pets expansion .(sims 2 player) those pets are so so so cute love them :heart:
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

noodlemama
Australia

Post by noodlemama »

Spoiler:
Wow, what an eventful chapter! The same thing happened in my legacy with risky woohoo too, just out at a club and bam, in the closet! It certainly wasn't what I planned but it made for some eventful gameplay! I can't believe Emily had twins though! The challenge is already off to a cracking start haha.
Paolo is super cute though, him and Emily could look quite cute together :)

Also I was never interested in the pets expansion but this story is making me want to get it!
DSLady
Ireland

Post Counts

Re: Goldbloom Garden Legacy - NEW! 19th Feb - 1.3

Post by DSLady »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
oh my god those pets nearly got me thinking I need to get sims 4 and the pets expansion .(sims 2 player) those pets are so so so cute love them :heart:
Hahaha, oh no!! To be honest, as much as I hate not being able to control the pets in this game, I really really love their aesthetic. They're super cute!!!
noodlemama wrote:
Spoiler:
Wow, what an eventful chapter! The same thing happened in my legacy with risky woohoo too, just out at a club and bam, in the closet! It certainly wasn't what I planned but it made for some eventful gameplay! I can't believe Emily had twins though! The challenge is already off to a cracking start haha.
Paolo is super cute though, him and Emily could look quite cute together :)

Also I was never interested in the pets expansion but this story is making me want to get it!
Omg, risky woohoo has screwed me more times than I can count (pun not intended), but I end up leaving it on because it's hilarious to watch it at work. I even checked her pregnancy with MCCC and it said one girl, so it blew my mind when she had twins haha!!

1.3 is here!! Big thanks to everyone who's been reading so far :heartbeat:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
oh my god your pictures some of the look like postcards, there was one picture with Aspen, the cat and dog looking at Emily's lap all thinking well in my head (that's my lap)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

noodlemama
Australia

Post by noodlemama »

Yay!! This is a really fun story to read!
Spoiler:
I love the kids and I love that they're so different from one another. Aspen's name really suits her too considering her loves the outdoors trait. Also I'm totally envious of your building skills, the house looks magical!
Also I totally called Emily and Paolo getting together! It's nice to see him making her happy!

Update soon!
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Spoiler:
I still love Grace and her pets, she's so wholesome! I do prefer the other vampires to Vlad Straud. Does Caleb charge into your house like Vlad and drink your blood? No, he politely ignores you romancing your partner and quietly plays chess by himself, like a gentleman. XD Woo for another pregancy! Gotta love Risky Woohoo, huh? Really did me over in TS3, sooo many kids. : P I love the cat watching over little baby Aspen, who is a cutie! Aspen is sooo cute as a toddler, all of your sims just look so adorable I love them. You take the best screenshots ahh < 3 I'm so happy Emily's made it official with Paolo!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”