Hollywood's Master Simmer Challenge

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Hollywood's Master Simmer Challenge

Post by Hollywood3015 »

I saw this challenge posted by the great illusorythrall and had to try it out for myself. I also went and started reading through her blog and picked up a lot of ideas for challenges I want to start so expect a bunch of stuff from me today. Anyway I already have the first chapter out and pictures for the second so lets dive in and see how bad I crash and burn.

108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Hollywood's Master Simmer Challenge

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Alfrado and Kelsey are awesome! Very pretty.

I think one baby will probably make things easier to handle, and you won't have to worry about doing too many sets at one time.

I'm not good at having my sims make friends either. I tend to just focus on their household and not have them interact much with others.

Congrats on accomplishing so much so far!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Hollywood's Master Simmer Challenge

Post by Hollywood3015 »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Alfrado and Kelsey are awesome! Very pretty.

I think one baby will probably make things easier to handle, and you won't have to worry about doing too many sets at one time.

I'm not good at having my sims make friends either. I tend to just focus on their household and not have them interact much with others.

Congrats on accomplishing so much so far!

Thank you! They are pretty awesome and fun to play. They make it easy to gain skills with them. I am most proud of Alfrado or Set 21.
Thank you for reading !

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”