The Vampire and the Witch: A Duolegacy *New* 2/17/2020

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
sleepypie1212

The Vampire and the Witch: A Duolegacy *New* 2/17/2020

Post by sleepypie1212 »

Come one, come all, to witness a Slightly Supernatural legacy, in which a witch and a vampire struggle to establish strong family legacies.

Will the vampire conquer his guilt and feeling of displacement to move on from his past? Will the witch learn to bear the heavy weight of responsibility to become comfortable in her new world? Find out below...if you dare.

Prologue
Purple Prose
Texting
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: The Vampire and the Witch: A Duolegacy *New* 2/17/2020

Post by LuckyDuck »

HHH your writing style is so nice ;o; Love the epistolary style as well, I love stories that are made up of letters and texts and such.
Spoiler:
I really love how you set the story straight away as well, and I love the style that the letter is written in so much, the archaic style fits so well. Love how you cover the difficulty for Valentino to get accustomed to modern life as well; he's got a lot to learn! Cool you included some of the premades as well. The texts were great, I loved it when Blakely was going on about how cute they thought Morgyn Ember was. XD Really like this story so far and the various ways you're telling it.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”