CEA: The Green Aliens. [Updated 13/5/20]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
PinkBell

Post Counts

CEA: The Green Aliens. [Updated 13/5/20]

Post by PinkBell »

Hello! After a long break, here I am with my first blogged challenge. I picked CEA. Watch me learn about taking pictures and being far more interesting at commenting :D Anyway, enough about me.
Last edited by PinkBell on May 13th, 2020, 8:44 am, edited 22 times in total.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]Currently Attempting: The Green Aliens[/align]
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: CEA: The Green Aliens.

Post by LuckyDuck »

Love this so far! Good to have another fellow CEA writer : 3
Spoiler:
I love Wade, he’s cool. I’m so glad he’s got a girlfriend! Can’t believe Caleb being such a stalker watching their first kiss. He’s probably thinking ‘it should have been me. ME!’
PinkBell

Post Counts

Re: CEA: The Green Aliens.

Post by PinkBell »

Ooh. Thanks for reading! :)
Spoiler:
It was their married first kiss. I went back to correct that. Oops, but thanks - though still creepy xD But yeah, Caleb is such a stalker. Poor Wade. You'll see next chapter xD

PinkBell

Post Counts

Re: CEA: The Green Aliens. [Update 23/2/20]

Post by PinkBell »

LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Spoiler:
GDI Caleb stop stalking Wade! Also I am so excited for the new baby, alien nooboos are fun!
PinkBell

Post Counts

Post by PinkBell »

Spoiler:
I was truly surprised by the level of Caleb's stalkery, lmao
Anyway! Update!
Pregnancy

LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: CEA: The Green Aliens. [Updated 24/2/20]

Post by LuckyDuck »

Spoiler:
Oh my gosh your screenshots are so sweet. One looks like Margarita with her hand on Wade’s back comforting him and it’s the cutest thing. I love the babies and your name choices for them! Can’t wait to see Margarita’s baby as well! I actually ended up with twins in my own CEA and it killed me, so good luck to Wade, lmao! Also you could legit remake a Sims version of the Bayeux Tapestry with all of those Stalker!Caleb pics : p
PinkBell

Post Counts

Re: CEA: The Green Aliens. [Updated 25/2/20]

Post by PinkBell »

Thanks for reading! :heart:
Spoiler:
I knoow - it was so sweet, I loved it. You also got twins? I've been planning to read yours - so it'll be interesting. How did you choose which one to take up the challenge? I'm so torn. I love them both so much
Update!!
Kids, Kids, Kids

LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

[quote="PinkBell"]Thanks for reading! :heart:
Spoiler:
I knoow - it was so sweet, I loved it. You also got twins? I've been planning to read yours - so it'll be interesting. How did you choose which one to take up the challenge? I'm so torn. I love them both so much
Ahh you're too kind! Thank you ~ And in total, I actually ended up with four kids in generation two XD only 3 were around the same age bracket though (one was almost an adult so he would have had no time to do the Gen 2 mission!) so I left it up to a heir poll! I've just started Gen 3 but there's only 2 kids, so I just flipped a coin. :P

As for your chapter!
Spoiler:
I really love that with the moodlet- Margarita is already stepping up to be a mum even though they aren't her kids, it's the cutest thing. The pic of Wade near the beginning smiling at his baby is ADORABLE ;o; Poor Cassie getting stuck outside the lot in the rain! I ended up with a cowplant stuck outside the lot in my game, so I have a permanent cowplant skeleton lurking eerily outside. :P Noelle is a cutie! Love the pic of the toddlers with Father Winter as well. Already loving old lady Margarita! Enjoy the back pain!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Sulani's such a pretty place to start a challenge.

Margarita is a great name, and she's cute too!

It can be hard to find single YA sims without a family. Her poor kid getting left behind lol

I love how Wade was able to trick Caleb.

Nice to see that Margarita and her son get along.

That gnome striking Wade with lightning looks extra spooky.

Yay an alien baby on the way!

I like that Wade and Margarita are pregnant at the same time. Pregnancy buddies!

I was wondering if Wade would have twins with how big his bump was. I'm glad the babies are green since it goes along with the legacy name!

It's so sweet that Margarita is already taking care of the twins like they're her own.

The twins are cute! So rude of Father Winter not to give them a present.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
PinkBell

Post Counts

Re: CEA: The Green Aliens. [Updated 26/2/20]

Post by PinkBell »

LuckyDuck wrote: Ahh you're too kind! Thank you ~ And in total, I actually ended up with four kids in generation two XD only 3 were around the same age bracket though (one was almost an adult so he would have had no time to do the Gen 2 mission!) so I left it up to a heir poll! I've just started Gen 3 but there's only 2 kids, so I just flipped a coin. :P

As for your chapter!
Spoiler:
I really love that with the moodlet- Margarita is already stepping up to be a mum even though they aren't her kids, it's the cutest thing. The pic of Wade near the beginning smiling at his baby is ADORABLE ;o; Poor Cassie getting stuck outside the lot in the rain! I ended up with a cowplant stuck outside the lot in my game, so I have a permanent cowplant skeleton lurking eerily outside. :P Noelle is a cutie! Love the pic of the toddlers with Father Winter as well. Already loving old lady Margarita! Enjoy the back pain!
Thanks a lot for your kind words!
Spoiler:
I think may I do the same with the kids, or just pick one if I it turns out I really prefer one of them when they're teenagers.
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Sulani's such a pretty place to start a challenge.

Margarita is a great name, and she's cute too!

It can be hard to find single YA sims without a family. Her poor kid getting left behind lol

I love how Wade was able to trick Caleb.

Nice to see that Margarita and her son get along.

That gnome striking Wade with lightning looks extra spooky.

Yay an alien baby on the way!

I like that Wade and Margarita are pregnant at the same time. Pregnancy buddies!

I was wondering if Wade would have twins with how big his bump was. I'm glad the babies are green since it goes along with the legacy name!

It's so sweet that Margarita is already taking care of the twins like they're her own.

The twins are cute! So rude of Father Winter not to give them a present.
Thank you for your comment!!
Spoiler:
It wasn't as much that I picked a Sim with a family, for some reason I really thought she was YA orignally. Rex just had to be left behind.
As for the lightning photo - it wa so spooky, I just had to add it! So you noticed his bump! Hah, I didn't really consider that.

PinkBell

Post Counts

Post by PinkBell »

A new update! Happy Wednesday!
The Move

LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Spoiler:
The house looks so gorgeous, I love it < 3 Toddler bath tub splashes are always adorable. Look at Wade rocking the dad bod XD Congrats on getting Wade's Logic to 10! I didn't realise 'Rant Logically' was a thing, haha! The pic of the two toddlers sitting on the sofa is adorable. Love the pic of Wade and Caleb, it really does look like he's trying to pull his ribcage out or something. XD Glad he managed to get a promotion even though the rocket is buggered! I wonder if you'll get another alien baby? : 3
Wicked job so far! I forgot to mention, if you like reading CEAs, The Pries Misadventures is a really good and fun one!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I love the new house!

Poor Margarita, that's what happens when you're an older parent though I guess.

Congrats on having Wade so far in his career! That's one thing I'm struggling with myself.

Once the abductions start, they don't seem to stop!

The kids are so cute, but three can be quite the handful.
[align=center]Image
PinkBell

Post Counts

Post by PinkBell »

Thank you both LuckyDuck and 108sims for reading! :heart:
LuckyDuck wrote:
Spoiler:
The house looks so gorgeous, I love it < 3 Toddler bath tub splashes are always adorable. Look at Wade rocking the dad bod XD Congrats on getting Wade's Logic to 10! I didn't realise 'Rant Logically' was a thing, haha! The pic of the two toddlers sitting on the sofa is adorable. Love the pic of Wade and Caleb, it really does look like he's trying to pull his ribcage out or something. XD Glad he managed to get a promotion even though the rocket is buggered! I wonder if you'll get another alien baby? : 3
Wicked job so far! I forgot to mention, if you like reading CEAs, The Pries Misadventures is a really good and fun one!
Spoiler:
Hahah. I really thought Wade was trying to do some shit with Caleb. Hah, Rant Logically is quite useless as my Sims rarely if ever get angry, unless a Mean Sim has angered them. Which happens like once in a blue moon. Ah, the alien baby is spoilers ;)
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I love the new house!

Poor Margarita, that's what happens when you're an older parent though I guess.

Congrats on having Wade so far in his career! That's one thing I'm struggling with myself.

Once the abductions start, they don't seem to stop!

The kids are so cute, but three can be quite the handful.
Spoiler:
Thanks. Honestly I just show up with him to work every day. If I do that, then he should get promoted within 3-4 workdays. Often 3. That's for sure regarding the abduction! I know, I love them all - but I sometimes regret Noelle x) She doesn't quite get the same level of attention from me as the twins do.

PinkBell

Post Counts

Re: CEA: The Green Aliens. [Updated 27/2/20]

Post by PinkBell »

Happy Thursday!
Finally

LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Spoiler:
Woo, the toddlers are learning fast! The UFO plant is actually great, the fruit sells for a lot of Simoleons. The pic of Orion with the trowel is too cute : 3 Good to see Orion getting to know the monster under the bed! Ohh, so Caleb's allowed to stalk Wade, but Wade asking for a DNA sample is too much? I see, Caleb, I see! Really likieng the kids' childhood designs ~
PinkBell

Post Counts

Post by PinkBell »

Spoiler:
Yeah, I know. I keep forgetting it! I know, I was like Caaleeb? He did relent later, but still. There's gonna be a superfunny update regarding Caleb in a couple updates. Thanks! I did lose the girls' hairstyle later by accidental delete of the mods. Kinda disappointed, because I thought Cassie's hairstyle kinda fit for an alien.

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I'm going to work with my founder, but he seems to taking forever to get promoted! Maybe it's just because I played the Science career with a previous sim, and it didn't seem to take her nearly as long?

A marathon potty train them too. Like you are not getting off this potty until you at least have the ability to use it on your own! :lol:

I always have the most trouble with thinking. It's always the last skill mastered for my tots.

Awe I love little Orion checking out the alien plant!

Maybe the monster only hates human kids? It could be happy to see an alien!

I've never noticed that before, but I think it is a gnome in the shark's mouth. I don't know if that's funny or terrifying.
[align=center]Image
PinkBell

Post Counts

Post by PinkBell »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm going to work with my founder, but he seems to taking forever to get promoted! Maybe it's just because I played the Science career with a previous sim, and it didn't seem to take her nearly as long?

A marathon potty train them too. Like you are not getting off this potty until you at least have the ability to use it on your own! :lol:

I always have the most trouble with thinking. It's always the last skill mastered for my tots.

Awe I love little Orion checking out the alien plant!

Maybe the monster only hates human kids? It could be happy to see an alien!

I've never noticed that before, but I think it is a gnome in the shark's mouth. I don't know if that's funny or terrifying.
Spoiler:
I usually have a lot of problems with thinking - but this time I decided to try to finish that skill first.

Hah, his sister is an alien too, so I'm not entirely sure there. It was just so cute to see them have different reactions.

I'm leaning towards ironically funny Sims. IL is new to me, and I had never quite checked out the sand sculptures until I saw that shark.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”