100 Little Mermaids Updated July 19

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

100 Little Mermaids Updated July 19

Post by 108sims »

Hibiscus has been tasked with bringing colorful mermaids back to Sulani! Will she succeed?

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Babies and Parents
Spoiler:
1. Snow - Cassie Weathers
2. Belgian - Cherish Waffles
3. Simon - Kiernan Lewis
4. Charlotte - Kiernan Lewis
5. Marisol - Kiernan Lewis
6. Linda - Kara Daugherty
7.Lee - Kara Daugherty
Last edited by 108sims on July 18th, 2020, 11:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: 100 Little Mermaids

Post by peachy123uk »

the last one gets a vote from me
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

peachy123uk wrote:the last one gets a vote from me
Thank you for your input! I'll go with her for the first parent.
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Spoiler:
I love Hibiscus's hairstyle and colour! She is also too cute with Cassie! I've never actually played a mermaid before and I really love how their tails go over the bath. I feel so bad for fellow fish friend guilt, but a pregnant mermaid's gotta eat! Bless her. I love how she's inherited the Copelands Multiple Curse. XD Snow is sooo cute! I love that shot you caught of Vlad Straud in the house as well, he's just like 'you saw NOTHING!' Woo, another nooboo on the way!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

LuckyDuck wrote:
Spoiler:
I love Hibiscus's hairstyle and colour! She is also too cute with Cassie! I've never actually played a mermaid before and I really love how their tails go over the bath. I feel so bad for fellow fish friend guilt, but a pregnant mermaid's gotta eat! Bless her. I love how she's inherited the Copelands Multiple Curse. XD Snow is sooo cute! I love that shot you caught of Vlad Straud in the house as well, he's just like 'you saw NOTHING!' Woo, another nooboo on the way!
Spoiler:
Thanks! I originally had her in a lot of blue, so I just figured to make her more colorful, I'd give her some blue hair to fit right in. I kind of wish I didn't have to have lots of different parents. Hibiscus is cute with a lot of different sims, including Cassie. That screenshot may or may not have been to just show off her tail. I really love that little detail in the game. Yeah, she's gotta do what she's gotta do unfortunately for the little fishies. She's not that great at catching them, though I suspect that might be on purpose on her end. You can't be a Copeland and not have at least one set of multiples lol! I do wonder what happened to that other baby, but oh well. Vlad was such a weirdo when he visited.
Thanks for reading and commenting!
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Update 2 is available now!
[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
Awwwn I must admit I gthink Kiernan is pretty cute! I like him, it's a shamme there's no time for love in this challenge lol

But anyways, congrats on little Belgium! I have no doubts he's gonna be a cutie once he grows up! Also, Snow sure is an opinionated kid! I had a lot of fun reading her tantrums about not having more siblings xD sim tgoddlers are adorable!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Salem wrote:
Spoiler:
Awwwn I must admit I gthink Kiernan is pretty cute! I like him, it's a shamme there's no time for love in this challenge lol

But anyways, congrats on little Belgium! I have no doubts he's gonna be a cutie once he grows up! Also, Snow sure is an opinionated kid! I had a lot of fun reading her tantrums about not having more siblings xD sim tgoddlers are adorable!
Spoiler:
That's the big downside to the 100 baby challenge. I'll probably have Hibiscus marry someone once she's too old for babies. I'll see who my favorite ends up being.

I'm really excited to see him and all the future babies! I based it all off the fact that she grew up super grumpy, and her face just stayed that way lol, that and as soon as the baby was born she started flinging paint everywhere.
[align=center]Image
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Spoiler:
Cherish what are you talking about? Hibiscus is great! I love that with Kiernan. I've asked mermaids in the sea before ingame if they're mermaids and they still reply with 'what are you talking about?' The mermaid dolphin noises are super freaky because you just hear a screech out of nowhere. XD I love how mad the toddler is about having a sibling. Some of my kids have real bad reactions to siblings. Hello baby Belgium! The little hospital playset thing is cool. Excited for baby # 3!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

LuckyDuck wrote:
Spoiler:
Cherish what are you talking about? Hibiscus is great! I love that with Kiernan. I've asked mermaids in the sea before ingame if they're mermaids and they still reply with 'what are you talking about?' The mermaid dolphin noises are super freaky because you just hear a screech out of nowhere. XD I love how mad the toddler is about having a sibling. Some of my kids have real bad reactions to siblings. Hello baby Belgium! The little hospital playset thing is cool. Excited for baby # 3!
Spoiler:
I have no idea what Cherish's deal was. Like obviously you didn't think Hibiscus was that bad since you decided to have a baby with her! I want to know who this mysterious acquaintance is telling these lies. It was so funny when I got the response, on top of him swimming off. Hate to break it to him, but Hibiscus already knew his secret. :lol: My guy mermaids seem to like making the dolphin noises more which is weird, but maybe it's just a thing that happens in my game. Yeah she just grew up super cranky and went on a rampage from there. She got an angry moodlet from meeting her new sibling. I'm hoping Belgium and future babies have a bit more variety!
[align=center]Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 100 Little Mermaids Updated March 13

Post by 108sims »

[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Hay for more mermaids!
Spoiler:
Poor Hibiscus is not having the best time so far! Snow is a fun sim to watch, but I doubt she was as fin to play lol at least Belgian got angelic, one of the best traits! ignoring Ali from my ISBI lol

I loved the coment about the popcorn lol it's what all the Kool Parentz are doin' 8-)

I can't believe she got surprise tripplets! That's scary fof sure! I hope she survives! And yeah most of the parents aren't really excited in this challenge lol but hey, at least Kara is gonna make some cute babies~?

Do you need more donnors for the challenge? I can make you a couple of mermaids if you want
:D I haven't played enough with Island living so far
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Salem wrote:Hay for more mermaids!
Spoiler:
Poor Hibiscus is not having the best time so far! Snow is a fun sim to watch, but I doubt she was as fin to play lol at least Belgian got angelic, one of the best traits! ignoring Ali from my ISBI lol

I loved the coment about the popcorn lol it's what all the Kool Parentz are doin' 8-)

I can't believe she got surprise tripplets! That's scary fof sure! I hope she survives! And yeah most of the parents aren't really excited in this challenge lol but hey, at least Kara is gonna make some cute babies~?

Do you need more donnors for the challenge? I can make you a couple of mermaids if you want
:D I haven't played enough with Island living so far
Spoiler:
She had a super rough time that pregnancy. It was the worst three days to play. I like Snow, but I don't like her constantly throwing a tantrum every time I need her to do something. The bath tubs aren't glitched in this save. She asked Hibiscus for a bath, then decided to eat instead. I had Hibiscus go and take to the bath because she was still dirty, and she threw a fit. She didn't want to potty or learn shapes either. Belgian seems to throw a lot less tantrums, he's still just super needy.

It is! It's all the rage now in parenting.

I was like ???? what's happening. I was just made because I had the first two names planned, and then I had to scramble for a third one.

I have yet to see an excited reaction lol! I hope Kara provides some cute babies.

Sure I'd love to have some more donors if you'd like to make some mermaids! I love having other people's sims involved. :D
[align=center]Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
ok all caught up. Snow seems to bit of a brat (with her tantrums) lucky she is a child now. oops Triplets I bet that's going to be hard, especially she is the only one looking after them.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

FEBRUARY
GOLDEN PLUMBOB

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
ok all caught up. Snow seems to bit of a brat (with her tantrums) lucky she is a child now. oops Triplets I bet that's going to be hard, especially she is the only one looking after them.
Spoiler:
Snow was definitely a bratty toddler. I'm glad she's a child now, and I'm hoping she grows out of it. She was a bit frustrating to deal with. Yeah, I'm a bit nervous about the triplets. I get multiples a lot, but I usually have more than one adult sim. Hopefully everything will go okay!
[align=center]Image
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

I'm loving this so far!! I don't play TS4 anymore and never bought the island pack, so I don't even have mermaids in my game, so this is fun. :)
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

Spoiler:
The Hecking husbands letting their toddlers out alone in a completely different town! XD I see the toddlers are already on the popcorn : P LEARN THOSE SHAPES, YOU LITTLE SO-AND-SO! Love it : P I see the Copeland Effect has reared its head, time for twins! I love that Snow got Hibiscus's hair colour as well! OHHH not even twins, triplets! Love the name themes!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

simsterlyrock wrote:I'm loving this so far!! I don't play TS4 anymore and never bought the island pack, so I don't even have mermaids in my game, so this is fun. :)
I haven't spent much time with mermaids either in the game, so I thought it'd be a fun way to see what they could do!
LuckyDuck wrote:
Spoiler:
The Hecking husbands letting their toddlers out alone in a completely different town! XD I see the toddlers are already on the popcorn : P LEARN THOSE SHAPES, YOU LITTLE SO-AND-SO! Love it : P I see the Copeland Effect has reared its head, time for twins! I love that Snow got Hibiscus's hair colour as well! OHHH not even twins, triplets! Love the name themes!
Spoiler:
I know! I laughed so hard when they were just standing there. Like how did you get there? 'It's 3 am do you know where your child is?"

I broke down after probably a day and bought popcorn machines for both floors of the house.

Snow was such a brat as a toddler. If I were Hibiscus I probably would have lost it with how much she talked back.

Yes, Copelands are designed to carry as many babies as physically possible.

I do too! She's turning out to be a mini Hibiscus so far lookswise.
Thank you both for reading and commenting!
[align=center]Image
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Post by apocalypticautumn »

Mermaid babies, babies, babies! :fish:
"This was a fun night. It was nice to get to know you more Kiernan."
"You too *dolphin noise*"
I literally laughed to tears with this, Kiernan is best baby parent!
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”