Occultypical [Meet the Neighbours - 23.03.20]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
calientequeen
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: cafffy
Origin ID: rachellaaaa
Great Britain

Post Counts

Occultypical [Meet the Neighbours - 23.03.20]

Post by calientequeen »

Hi friends and welcome to (what I hope) will be a fun gameplay rotational save in the sims 4.
Although I’ve had ts4 since it came out and own all the various extension packs for it, I still feel like I never truly get into playing this game. I don’t know…I’ve just never clicked with it as much as say, ts2 (my one true love :heart:). So this is my way of trying to change that!
This was highly inspired by the wonderful Paraneighbours story by Heather, so thank you Heather for the fab inspiration and incredible story!

I'm planning on playing with aging on only for my played sims (so that they all age alongside each other) but on a long lifespan, and I'm gonna play them each for a week at a time (Sunday-Saturday). Hopefully this means we won't have to redo holidays and festivals constantly, but hey...I may end up changing my mind later down the line when I've played some more!

I hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think! :party:
Updates:
Spoiler:
Meet the Neighbours

Rotation 1
Nolan | Swan | Lucas | Blanchard
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Re: Occultypical [Meet the Neighbours - 23.03.20]

Post by LuckyDuck »

Really cute designs for your starting sims! Pixie Nolan is a cutie! : 3
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Every time I see someone start a new rotational save after reading some of my Paraneighbours updates, I cackle a little to myself. ;)

Looking forward to seeing what happens with this gang! I love reading other people's rotational gameplay, it always makes me want hop back into my game and play. :)
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Heather got me playing rotations too :lol:

I'm looking forward to this! Love the neighbours, particularly the vampire and his spoiled cat :D

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”