The Disney Name Game | Updated 02.08.2022

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Disney Name Game | Updated 08.20.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

IotaTav & Mionax - It really was, I had no idea if she was going to survive it at first, and I wasn't ready to lose her yet.

Ciyrose - It's funny you mention that because I have started to want to build an outdoor "mausoleum" so I can see tombstones instead of urns for a change, lol.

Thank you all for reading! I have a new chapter for you today!

Chapter Six: Skills for Everyone NEW!
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Disney Name Game | Updated 08.20.2020

Post by Taube »

Niiiiiice.
Spoiler:
I love the tie-ins to Kaiden in my legacy. I'm glad he's behaving himself somewhere else. :)

Where Iduna maxed potty it looks like she's noticing how nasty the potty is, haha.

I like your mausoleum portraits.

Yax and Simon are totally similar! I see it so much! I kind of love that. I think they'd hang out for sure. Trade man-bun tips.

I appreciate that Yax matches his Eco machines.

I'm in awe of Iduna just quietly getting herself Top Notch Toddler like it ain't no thing.

She is like 90% Kaiden in features.

Ortensia is SO gorgeous. Get the house ready for eight pregnancies. :haha: I love that you're getting cool aspirations and good, matching personalities.

Yori makes a great adult. I love that she is ripped but like also still thick. She's not the typical polebean and I appreciate that.

These girls bring the drama and I am here for it.

I like the large mouths. I actually think they suit the girls, particularly in their makeovers. I said this earlier, but I think they give them that unusual model quality that takes them from funny-looking to drop-dead gorgeous. Anyway, knitting + cat lover is perfect. I really like Rajah a lot.

Baby cauldron is cute, and the macaroni was hilarious.

The knitting nook is adorable!

Oh my gosh, I am squealing at Nala. She does look like a cartoon, and I love her beautiful coat. The bowtie is perfect with her eyes. She's amazing. :heartbeat:

More great aspirations! Iduna is very pretty but VERY Kaiden. I like that hair with that dress a lot.

This is such a good-looking generation. You got a lot of variety across the four kids, and I love each and every one of their looks. Any one of them would be a fantastic heir. It's going to make voting so hard!! I appreciated the pros and cons but it was still really difficult to narrow down. In the end, I voted for Ortensia because of the blue hair and her personality, and Rajah for knitting, cats, and how darn cool she looks. She's probably the best mix of her parents. But any of the kids will be fantastic.

Great chapter! :applause:
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Disney Name Game | Updated 12.27.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I'm glad you all enjoyed the chapters so far, I'm sorry for the delay in responding.

BUT, I do have a new chapter for you!

Chapter Seven: A Snowy Escape NEW!
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Disney Name Game | Updated 12.27.2020

Post by Taube »

Yay for another update! I'm glad you're getting some time over break to play, and thank you for helping kids out during this difficult time! :heartbeat:
Spoiler:
I'm glad Rajah was chosen. I think she's got a great look to her and she'll be a wonderful heiress.

Iduna is so funny.

Those pics with Nala and the yarn are ADORABLE. That's so cute!!!!

Ortensia is very pretty but I think all those pregnancies would have driven you crazy. :spin: What is her birthday cake?

I love the Snowy Escape stuff. I haven't really played with the features much yet so I'm enjoying seeing them in your chapters. Looks pretty tiring for Rajah though!

Rajah looks like she would know a lot of cool bands that I've never heard of.

Kaiden is cute as an elder. It's fun to see him that way, since he didn't join my legacy.

I'm really excited to see Uku in this legacy! He's such an interesting sim.

Those proposal and wedding shots. :O :popeye: :heart:

Rajah's excitement at realizing she's pregnant is so gosh darn cute.

Let's face it, Yori is just too cool for the rest of us. :rotfl:

Welcome to Rapunzel!

Haha, Nala in the basket is too perfect for a cat.

Rapunzel is such a cutie and she's got those gorgeous eyes from Kaiden.

I'm so impressed that they made it to the top of the mountain, NBD.

Love the three heiresses on the couch.

Rajah doing schoolwork while in labor reminds me of a classmate who came back to Zoom class the week after giving birth and declined to turn on her camera when the professor wanted to see the baby because (no surprise) she said she was a bit of a mess, haha. Salute to working and studying moms.

Adonis matches his crib. :)

The spares' kids are really interesting. I really like Adelynn.

Great chapter! You're doing really well with this challenge and your family is wonderful. So fun to read!! :D
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Disney Name Game | Updated 02.08.2022

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Hope you guys didn't forget about them, because we finally have an update!

Chapter Eight: An Update at Last NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Ah, geez, I know you told me about this but I must've blacked out because I was on your site looking at the Ciens and noticed there's an update for this. Catching up now. :)
Spoiler:
I forgot Kaiden was in this! Farewell, Kaiden. In this challenge, you actually had a life well lived.

Adonis looks like a scrapper.

I LOVE Nala singing along to Rapunzel's violin.

Being pregnant and in college is no joke even in the sims.

Rapunzel is so good at looking slightly suspicious of the viewer.

The centipede on Yori: thanks, I hate it.

Jack is super cute, and it kinda suits a pirate's namesake to be a mermaid. Good job on the occult points.

Rapunzel side-eye while skilling count: 2.

And 3.

Goodbye, Nala. You were a good kitty. That moodlet definitely had no business being that sad.

How were you able to get Rajah to woohoo when she was so sad she didn't even react to being pregnant. Oh, I guess Uku probably asked, huh?

The maid too???

I really like Rapunzel's jumper.

How did you get the picture of the caps above all the ladies' diplomas?

It's impressive that this is a family of such educated women.

Hestia is for sure an Uku kid. It'll be interesting to see how she ages.

And Rapunzel is for sure in the line of her mother and grandmother. She's really pretty and that dress is a good one for her aspiration.
Kind of a lot of sad stuff in this chapter. :| But I really enjoyed it nonetheless. Just like in the past, it really makes me want to play my Name Game! You're doing wonderfully with the Disneys and it's a lovely growing family. It's great to have an update, even if my comments are late! Nice job. :thup:
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Taube wrote:How were you able to get Rajah to woohoo when she was so sad she didn't even react to being pregnant. Oh, I guess Uku probably asked, huh?
Correct, I had Uku ask her :)
Taube wrote:How did you get the picture of the caps above all the ladies' diplomas?
It was a career reward from the education career that Yzma was in.
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by klmnz »

Loved getting caught up with this! Even though she doesn't have blue hair I really like Rajah <3

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”