The Disney Name Game | Updated 08.20.2020

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Heather letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.

Re: The Disney Name Game | Updated 08.20.2020

Postby MeadowThayerr » August 20th, 2020, 8:36 pm

IotaTav & Mionax - It really was, I had no idea if she was going to survive it at first, and I wasn't ready to lose her yet.

Ciyrose - It's funny you mention that because I have started to want to build an outdoor "mausoleum" so I can see tombstones instead of urns for a change, lol.

Thank you all for reading! I have a new chapter for you today!

Chapter Six: Skills for Everyone NEW!
MeadowThayerr
The REAL MeadowThayer
House of Plumbob

Medals: 17
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Scattergories (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1)
Pride 2020 (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Pick A Gift (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Wipe Right (1) USA - Florida (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1)
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr

Postby Taube » August 20th, 2020, 10:37 pm

Niiiiiice.
Spoiler:
I love the tie-ins to Kaiden in my legacy. I'm glad he's behaving himself somewhere else. :)

Where Iduna maxed potty it looks like she's noticing how nasty the potty is, haha.

I like your mausoleum portraits.

Yax and Simon are totally similar! I see it so much! I kind of love that. I think they'd hang out for sure. Trade man-bun tips.

I appreciate that Yax matches his Eco machines.

I'm in awe of Iduna just quietly getting herself Top Notch Toddler like it ain't no thing.

She is like 90% Kaiden in features.

Ortensia is SO gorgeous. Get the house ready for eight pregnancies. :haha: I love that you're getting cool aspirations and good, matching personalities.

Yori makes a great adult. I love that she is ripped but like also still thick. She's not the typical polebean and I appreciate that.

These girls bring the drama and I am here for it.

I like the large mouths. I actually think they suit the girls, particularly in their makeovers. I said this earlier, but I think they give them that unusual model quality that takes them from funny-looking to drop-dead gorgeous. Anyway, knitting + cat lover is perfect. I really like Rajah a lot.

Baby cauldron is cute, and the macaroni was hilarious.

The knitting nook is adorable!

Oh my gosh, I am squealing at Nala. She does look like a cartoon, and I love her beautiful coat. The bowtie is perfect with her eyes. She's amazing. :heartbeat:

More great aspirations! Iduna is very pretty but VERY Kaiden. I like that hair with that dress a lot.

This is such a good-looking generation. You got a lot of variety across the four kids, and I love each and every one of their looks. Any one of them would be a fantastic heir. It's going to make voting so hard!! I appreciated the pros and cons but it was still really difficult to narrow down. In the end, I voted for Ortensia because of the blue hair and her personality, and Rajah for knitting, cats, and how darn cool she looks. She's probably the best mix of her parents. But any of the kids will be fantastic.

Great chapter! :applause:
Taube

Medals: 10
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Bronze SimNaNoWriMo Award 2017 (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) 2018 Pride (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1)
500 Posts (1)
Origin ID: 22Taube

Postby nooboostar » September 5th, 2020, 5:00 am

Came here from @klmnz's 101 Disney Babies challenge, and I have to say I'm really enjoying your game-play and commentary! I like seeing how other people play the Name Game Challenge because I'm planning to attempt it too at some point, so it feels like I'm mentally preparing myself and taking notes. :lol: I'm glad your shoulder is getting better, and I hope it completely heals up soon! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
nooboostar
House of Llama
House of Llama

Medals: 9
Completed a Challenge! (1) Scattergories (1) Easter 2020 (1) Scarecrow Hunt 2020 (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) 2020 Halloween (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Previous

Return to Sims 4 Stories