A Blaese of Glory Name Game! [Updated 3/8/21!]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Blaese of Glory Name Game! [Updated 6/12/20!]

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I love your makeover of Olivia! :hearts: She really is such a nice sim.

Queen Cupcake does not want to interact with mere humans. She is a queen!

I've never actually had a sim get motion sick before from swinging. Maybe I don't let them swing long enough.

YES! That's a glitch from one of the patches. Apparently sims pee fire now. :lol:

Yay glad Alizah and Olivia worked out.

You have some fun kids this generation. It was hard to pick for the heir poll!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
IotaTav
Origin ID: IotaTav
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post by IotaTav »

Spoiler:
I have voted! Glad you figured out how to do that, heir polls are fun.
Current Challenges
Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oh yay, and update and poll. I'll have to vote!
Spoiler:
Yay for figuring things out. I totally don't judge! :D There are multiple things I will randomly learn one day and go, and how did I not know that? Excited for all these birthdays.

The firey toilet things are a bug from the Eco patches.....the first time I noticed it I thought a kid had set something on fire upstairs as it was coming through our ceiling...nope, just the bug. Fun hair on Alizah, and kind of sad she turned mean...still the girls are cute together. Ahhhh, Xiu is adorable! She looks a like like her mother, so cute! Is ADHD a game trait, or do you have a mod that adds it? I don't remember it before. All right I cast my vote, we'll see who ends up winning. A fun update!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
NotSoEvilPepsi
Origin ID: PepsiPlaysSims
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I love your makeover of Olivia! :hearts: She really is such a nice sim.

Queen Cupcake does not want to interact with mere humans. She is a queen!

I've never actually had a sim get motion sick before from swinging. Maybe I don't let them swing long enough.

YES! That's a glitch from one of the patches. Apparently sims pee fire now. :lol:

Yay glad Alizah and Olivia worked out.

You have some fun kids this generation. It was hard to pick for the heir poll!
Spoiler:
I love Olivia so much, and never get to use her. Ofc, in this save she rolled the trait hates children, so if Alizah's heir Imma have fun with that along with Ali's mean trait. >.>

XD

Oh, my sims get sick like, as soon as they start swinging lol.

OH. Yikes lol. That must hurt. XD

:spin: Thanks for voting! ^^
IotaTav wrote:
Spoiler:
I have voted! Glad you figured out how to do that, heir polls are fun.
^^ Thanks!
ciyrose wrote:Oh yay, and update and poll. I'll have to vote!
Spoiler:
Yay for figuring things out. I totally don't judge! :D There are multiple things I will randomly learn one day and go, and how did I not know that? Excited for all these birthdays.

The firey toilet things are a bug from the Eco patches.....the first time I noticed it I thought a kid had set something on fire upstairs as it was coming through our ceiling...nope, just the bug. Fun hair on Alizah, and kind of sad she turned mean...still the girls are cute together. Ahhhh, Xiu is adorable! She looks a like like her mother, so cute! Is ADHD a game trait, or do you have a mod that adds it? I don't remember it before. All right I cast my vote, we'll see who ends up winning. A fun update!
:celebration:
Spoiler:
lol. It threw me off so hard, all this random fire in my sims' toilets. She rolled mean and all I could do was stare for a sec, like, 'that doesn't match up with her other traits at all!' XD I do love Olivia and Alizah quite a bit. The ADHD trait is a custom one, on modthesims. ^^ My only gripe with it rn is how often it makes the sim super sad for being misunderstood. Or super tense so they can't work on anything for a while. :smiley: Thanks!
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Blaese of Glory Name Game! [Updated 6/26/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Hiya! Feels like forever! XD Have an update! :spin:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Congrats to Yurio. I actually don't remember who I voted for, but I think he'll be a fun heir!

MCCC works fast. :lol:

Who know that Xiu was such a common sim name.

Tabitha braved the blizzard to flirt with Yurio. That's dedication!

The mistletoe kiss is so cute.
[align=center]Image
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Congrats to Yurio. I actually don't remember who I voted for, but I think he'll be a fun heir!

MCCC works fast. :lol:

Who know that Xiu was such a common sim name.

Tabitha braved the blizzard to flirt with Yurio. That's dedication!

The mistletoe kiss is so cute.
Spoiler:
^^ I'm looking forward to this, honestly. I wasn't kidding when I said it's been a while since I've played an evil sim. He's been fun so far. XD

It does! xP Quincy's adorable, too, I love him already.

XD Oh it would've been so good if the kid's name had actually been Xiu. Xiu and Xiu, just meant to be. :haha:

"Been after this guy since we were children, will he finally take the hint?" XD

It is! I just. Never use it lol. And it doesn't replace the first kiss option, either. I just. Skipped that photo since it's essentially the same animation just without the mistletoe. XP
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Hi there! It's been a while, oops. :fisty: Sorry.

I promise this challenge is still happening! :heartbeat:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Blaese of Glory Name Game! [Updated 8/1/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Hi, hello! Again. XD Generation 2 has officially begun. :angel1:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Glad to know that I'm not the only one who forgets to take pictures. :shifty: I either take way too many or next to none at all.

Tabi's cute, but you're right, she got some really awful traits.

Yes, being older makes you better at knitting, probably? :lol:

Maybe Tabi can be a vampire!

Agreed, the getting up for water every 5 seconds is super annoying.

Love that she's knitting on the toilet. Why should that stop you?

Welcome baby Yen!

The only guy U name I can think of is Uriah. Otherwise I don't any U names. :shrug:
[align=center]Image
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Glad to know that I'm not the only one who forgets to take pictures. :shifty: I either take way too many or next to none at all.

Tabi's cute, but you're right, she got some really awful traits.

Yes, being older makes you better at knitting, probably? :lol:

Maybe Tabi can be a vampire!

Agreed, the getting up for water every 5 seconds is super annoying.

Love that she's knitting on the toilet. Why should that stop you?

Welcome baby Yen!

The only guy U name I can think of is Uriah. Otherwise I don't any U names. :shrug:
Spoiler:
XD I mean, I always feel like I'm taking no pictures, but then when I close my game and look in my screenshots folder it's like, 'oh, yeah, no, I took a ton, oh my god.' But going to this save after the Byrds is just like 'oh, I can control everyone, this isn't a challenge' *plays for 30 minutes and takes no pictures*

Apparently it's a Thing in my game now? I totally cheated a lil in my ISBI and randomized a new set of traits for my current TH's spouse bc . . . just no. XP

:haha: Everything else she knitted was normal quality, iirc. I dunno, it was just kinda funny. XP

I mean, for at least 5 babies? I'd think about it if I felt like having vampire kiddos, too! But I don't, bc vampires are kinda a pain. :rotfl:

I like Uriah! ^^ (Although by the time Yurio's generation is over, H would be the only new letter. XP)
All the U names that I've seen on like, baby name lists are like Umberto and ..... I've totally blanked. XD Just. Names I didn't like when I saw them lol. And I mean, I'm down to use Uriel, too. Just see how many of the 5 kids can be a reference to one thing or another lol, bc even one of the girls' names I have is kind of a reference to A:TLA. ((Then I'd need names for I and O, I think. I don't have any references coming to me for those. XD
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Blaese of Glory Name Game! [Updated 8/3/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Hiya! 2.1 is up! :smirk:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I didn't realize you had a name theme! I've watched Avatar the Last Airbender but am also blanking on names, and that's true that H would be the only new letter from Uriah. I'm hopeless with naming. :roll:

Let's see what you came up with!

Tabi almost looks like she's in labor in her promotion pick.

I hate when people just walk in the house. I set a lot of my lots to private because I just can't deal with it. :lol:

Yen is a cutie!

Honestly I spent most of my time with my grandma when I was little since my parents worked, so maybe Yurio and Tabi aren't that bad? (Still kind of bad lol)

I didn't even think of Ursa! Oh well, you will get a lot of new letters out of her if she's heir.

Woohoo is the fastest way to get fun and social up. It's my go too method with my sims.

At least this isn't an ISBI with Tabi passing out.

I love the eyebrows. :D

Welcome River!

I would definitely recommend Sulani. I kind of need to stop using it as my go to location because I've moved most my challenge families there.
[align=center]Image
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I didn't realize you had a name theme! I've watched Avatar the Last Airbender but am also blanking on names, and that's true that H would be the only new letter from Uriah. I'm hopeless with naming. :roll:

Let's see what you came up with!

Tabi almost looks like she's in labor in her promotion pick.

I hate when people just walk in the house. I set a lot of my lots to private because I just can't deal with it. :lol:

Yen is a cutie!

Honestly I spent most of my time with my grandma when I was little since my parents worked, so maybe Yurio and Tabi aren't that bad? (Still kind of bad lol)

I didn't even think of Ursa! Oh well, you will get a lot of new letters out of her if she's heir.

Woohoo is the fastest way to get fun and social up. It's my go too method with my sims.

At least this isn't an ISBI with Tabi passing out.

I love the eyebrows. :D

Welcome River!

I would definitely recommend Sulani. I kind of need to stop using it as my go to location because I've moved most my challenge families there.
Spoiler:
Well, I don't intentionally have a naming theme. I think I'd be pretty bad at sticking to one, tbh. XP

She does lol. But that was the SOL mod starting her period before I remembered that was a thing that mod does. XD

I thought about changing one of the lot traits to private residence--or whatever that lot trait's called. I just forget to, or never feel like going into buy mode to do so, or forget when I am in buy mode.

XP Well, now that we've said goodbye to Alyx, they kind of have to step up now lol.

Yeah, it tends to be mine, honestly, but with my MCCC settings what they are I also try to err on the side of caution. XP Bc it's just my luck that when I don't want or need anymore kids for the challenge I wind up with a sim pregnant with like, twins or smth. XD

Thank god it's not an ISBI! I can't imagine what my score would be rn if it was. XP

XD Sulani's pretty, I don't blame you! I probably don't use it enough, tbh. I'm not really sure what I have against Brindleton Bay rn, outside of the fact the lots on this side of the map (by the lighthouse, I think, is where I tend to place my sims) for some reason act like they're off the grid sometimes? So I have someone make a few phone calls to raise their social and they wind up super angry bc reception sucks and like. I've used the off the grid lot trait once. It drives me a lil crazy.
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Blaese of Glory Name Game! [Updated 8/19/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Hiya! 2.2 is up! :yoyo:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
That look doesn't age well. I always think it's funny to see the teen townies in the same clothes as elders. Surprising she's Tabi's mom! Maybe Sophia just wanted to visit her grandkids.

Slide pictures are cute, so I won't say no to more of them. :)

Looks like you're gong to have your hands full with multiples!

Woo Sulani! It's my favorite world.
[align=center]Image
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
That look doesn't age well. I always think it's funny to see the teen townies in the same clothes as elders. Surprising she's Tabi's mom! Maybe Sophia just wanted to visit her grandkids.

Slide pictures are cute, so I won't say no to more of them. :)

Looks like you're gong to have your hands full with multiples!

Woo Sulani! It's my favorite world.
Spoiler:
XD No it doesn't. And, I mean, according to the notification that popped up she did, (I think it's a SOL thing?) but all she did was sit on the couch even before I sent Yen over to her. Tabi's . . . crap. I think it was her cousin also came over with the same notification, but all she did was make some grilled cheese. XP

^^

Oh god. The boys are rough kids. ((Though I get a real kick out of the Name Game Spelling of Yurio's name to now be Yuriio. XD)) It's been a bit since I've dealt with multiples!

It's so pretty! I need to use it more often, honestly. :heart:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Blaese of Glory Name Game! [Updated 8/21/20!]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Annd 2.3 is up! :smiley:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Yay you're officially in Sulani!

All of the kids this generation are so cute. It's going to be tough to decide on an heir.

Yurio is over the new babies. He's seen too many already. :lol:

I didn't realize there was such a big gap between Yen and the other kiddos.
[align=center]Image
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Yay you're officially in Sulani!

All of the kids this generation are so cute. It's going to be tough to decide on an heir.

Yurio is over the new babies. He's seen too many already. :lol:

I didn't realize there was such a big gap between Yen and the other kiddos.
Spoiler:
^^ It's so nice! I'm looking forward to when the family's done with babies and toddlers so they can actually go for a swim in the ocean without worry lol.

It is! Gotta say, with how many kids there are and the fact that baby O will be sim 8, I hope the votes go to one of the younger kids again. XP

:haha:

Thinking about it, I'm not sure there is? But honestly there are so many birthdays coming up that I've totally lost track of how many days are between Yen and Umber and Umber and River. XP My main worry is baby O, 'cause I'll be waiting for the twins to be a lil closer to aging out of the toddler beds to have that one. :tongue:

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”