The Foss Legacy [updated July 24]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Foss Legacy [updated July 15]

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Laurel is kind of pretty in my opinion at least. Serial Romantic is a fun change of pace when it comes to aspirations.

Nice to see Sarah settled down and started a family.

RIP Poppy :( You were a super awesome founder!

All the kids did turn out really nice. I would go by which aspiration is more interesting when picking an heir if the traits are boring.

Yeah being able to interact with ghosts in TS4 is nice. It is frustrating when sims get the sad moodlet all the time either from mourning or random people they know passing away.

I'm happy Laurel is heir. Can't wait to see what she gets up to! :)
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
FunkyFresh
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Foss Legacy [updated July 21]

Post by FunkyFresh »

Finally another update, the first one of Generation 3!
Completed challenges:
Spoiler:

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Foss Legacy [updated July 21]

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
The Serial Romantic aspiration is a fun one to play around with, and a great way to get genetic variety.

I love having a look at Sarah's kids!

So great that Laurel already moved on to her next baby daddy as soon as she gave birth. :lol:

It's nice to see the original eye color is still being passed down.

I like Father Winter babies just because they get a special trait. :)

Wow the rest of the gen 3 kids moved fast!

Ned is cute! Can't wait to see what the rest of the kiddos look like.
[align=center]Image
FunkyFresh
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Foss Legacy [updated July 24]

Post by FunkyFresh »

I did it! With the latest update (3.1) I actually reached my SimNaNo goal! :bounce:
Completed challenges:
Spoiler:

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Congrats on reaching your goal!
Spoiler:
Owen is a super cutie! Too bad both boys don't have the greatest toddler traits.

Jealousy doesn't seem to be as bad in TS4. The relationship takes a bit of a hit, and the jealous sim gets a moodlet, but I feel like it's easier to repair relationships in this version of the game.

It must be odd to Father Winter to have a kid of his own. :lol:

That's what grandparents are for in legacies, to help take care of babies.

I can't believe generation two is getting old already. :(

Yeah that's the downside to MCCC is that your world ends up getting overrun with just the legacy family.

That blonde hair seems to be really dominant, and yet another not so great toddler trait too.

Yeah I hate the sharing is caring NAP. I have NPC voting turned off in the settings, and I make sure my sims vote for something else. I really don't see the benefit of that NAP at all.

It's funny that all of Laurel's children are handfuls considering how difficult she was as a toddler. :D
[align=center]Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Congrats on meeting your SimNaNo goals!!!! It's fun to accomplish that. :D
Spoiler:
Laurel is....an interesting mix of traits and her parents looks. The mouth is a little much for her, but she's got her own unique prettiness to her I think. Way to go Poppy on maxing out parenting! She's doing so good! Carissa is lovely! I really like her. Awww, bye bye Poppy. You did so good! Losing a founder is always hard, really anytime you get attached, but especially a founder and when they started you off so good. I really like your name word arts. :D Wow Duncan is not really what I expected.....he's also an interesting mix of his parents. :D That is the bad about a larger and close-knit family. They get sad a lot as older generations pass away. Whoo for Laurel. I think she will be fun!

Whoops, sorry Jane! I'm glad I'm not the only one that forgets adult birthdays. I usually remember Child, Teen, and YA birthdays, but Adult ones sneak up on me. :) LOL....that face on Fer is too funny. Sorry bud! I love Sarah's kids! Super cute! Welcome Judah! I like that name too. Congrats on having generation 4 here already! LOL....Maxwell and James are happy to be done raising kids! Now they just get to spoil grandkids. :D Judah has gone such a cute little squishy looking face. I love it! I'm sure you have found by now, you can TOTALY invite Father Winter over when it isn't WinterFest! :D YAY for Owen and lots of cousins on the way apparently! YAY for Father Winter baby, and hello Ned. Nice of you to help with the baby. I like him!

Ooh, I like Ned's makeover. He looks like a guy who would want to be a Renaissance Sim. Aww, Owen is another cutie! I love all the kids so far. Good luck with Fussy though! Awww, it's cute you mark the start of the challenge by doing something in memory of Poppy! That's so cute!!! Maxwell looks good as an elder. I like him. I also find it's sort of weird it gets that far off in age. I get it for being able to have lots of kids, but it's weird. I usually try and find a spouse, if it's a guy, older than him, or if it's a girl, younger than here so they don't get quite so far apart in age. I do the same thing with my kids. I also love MCCC and am all for it doing whatever, which sometimes gets SUPER complicated for sure, but I tend to flag the kids of the spares because, as you said, I don't want to get to later generations and have the whole world related. I do that with my Name Game and my ISBI. The shorter challenges, like my OWBC, I usually leave alone. That blonde really wants to stick around. I was hoping Father Winter would bring some genetics into my hood too, but nope. lol I was wondering if the computers was because of the Sharing is Caring or whatever NAP. I know lots of people who have disabled that one completely, so you are not alone. There is also one about power-sharing or something that causes all electricity to go out on certain days, which can cause havoc with uni if you have it. Just as a heads up. Way to be Ned! I have yet to have a spouse stay close in the hospital.
Great job on getting this far already, you are doing great!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”