Same Flower, Different Petals - a DITFT (update 29/09/2021)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
maryselorraine
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Malta

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Same Flower, Different Petals - a DITFT (update 26/06/20

Post by maryselorraine »

Spoiler:
Yay! I was so happy to see Frida's first update! I love her! That's quite a few objectives that you've checked off in just one part!
You're right, the single and loving it lifestyle definitely suits Frida. I'm happy that she still had some fun with the locals though and looking forward to see what her child will look like.
Great update as usual :D
Hi! I'm Maryse :)

ImageImage
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by graymondaysleep »

This is the first DITFT that i have read and it's so good!
Spoiler:
All of the sims were so gorgeous!

I was kind of surprised when Eleanor became an adult at university. That seems like a flaw in the mechanics. University shouldn't take that long :/

I'm excited to see Frida's kid(s) and what will happen next!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

Peachy
Spoiler:
Exploring the jungle with Frida was so much fun! She got cursed at least once, but luckily she got out okay, albeit with a bit more than she bargained for, haha.
Salem
Spoiler:
I'm so glad you're liking Frida! I think she might be one of my favourite Sims ever - she's just so much fun to play <3 I love Eleanor too, though, so I really didn't want to keep them fighting for too long! I really like Juan Esteban, too, but we'll see if there's a future for him with Frida... I'm not saying anything :lol:
Maryse
Spoiler:
I'm so happy so many people love Frida! I absolutely adore her - I think she's one of my favourite Sims ever :D I really wanted to get all of the jungle objectives out of the way asap, because I prefer doing that aspiration with a one Sims household!
I was so pleased when she got the Single and Loving It lifestyle! I really think those lifestyles add something to the game and give your Sims some more personality (although they can also be a pain in the butt, haha).
Thank you! :hug:
Gray
Spoiler:
Thanks so much, I'm glad you're liking it! :hug: I'm having a lot of fun with this challenge, and adding a bit more story to it. I'm always adding stories in my head when I'm playing anyway, so why not write them down, right? :D
University is fun in theory, but I really don't think it works very well with it taking such a long time, and that's with a full workload! I recently found out about a mod that cuts back the amount of credits you need to graduate, and I think I'm going to install that one before playing uni again!
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Same Flower, Different Petals - a DITFT (update 29/09/20

Post by Anne »

It's been a while, but there's a new update! Here's Generation 3, Part 2!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Nice to see an update. Enjoyed catching up with everything.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

Thanks Peachy! :hug:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by graymondaysleep »

Y'know, I got the notification for this update back in August and I was like AWWW YIIIISSSS ANNE'S BACK!

And then work got on top of me

but i managed to read it and my god i have missed your gameplay!
Spoiler:
You make the sims 4 look so enjoyable that I'm about to boot my own game up lmfao!

I love how starkly different Marco looked to Frida. Juan may not be a part of Marco's life but he definitely left his mark.

I really enjoy your version of DIITFT and I look forward to seeing what happens next and what befalls young Marco!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

Ah, thanks so much, Gray! Your comment made me smile :) (also, Merry Christmas, if you're celebrating!)
Spoiler:
On the one hand, I'm sad the red hair is now gone, but on the other hand I really love how Marco serves as forever reminder of Frida's time in Selvadorada and Juan!
I have to admit I haven't played the DITFT for a while! I've been playing save games that I'm not documenting instead. But I do hope the urge to continue playing this family will grab me again soon! I do love them a lot :)
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Finally getting around to reading your DITFT, I might have read an update or two, can't remember, but don't appear to have or to have commented, so he. I have really enjoyed the part I've played so far, still in the first gen, we'll see how the rest goes, but for now, reading yours. :)
Spoiler:
I love Rosa, she's so pretty and Petal is adorable! I need to play with pets more. Anyway, I love the story of her and Salim. What fun! The house is super cute, I really like it. Awww, I love the greenhouse. I admit, I never think to do a greenhouse. I love the friendship with Brent! I'm so bad at my sims having friends outside the family, I should do better with that. Awww, welcome Eleanor!

I love Eleanor's toddler make-over. She's adorable! Welcome Jonathan. You got your two right off the bat! Ugh, both these kiddos are so cute! Oh I have been there. Had the cake all ready to go, and bam, kid ages up on you. It's always sad! Eleanor is a very pretty little girl. Oh no! Not Petal!!! It's so sad when the pets die here. The gardening bugs were the WORST! I'm sorry you were playing this first gen during all of that! What a mess, but congrats on getting it done anyway.

Oh yay for a new dog to start off an update! Eleanor really is quite the beautiful sim. I love her, excited to see how she did as heiress! Way to go with all those objectives! I am excited to see Eleanor at college.
However, reading more will have to wait for another day. It was great to see how your DIFT got going! A ton of fun!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”