Vanessa Paterson's Backpacking Adventure! [Updated 12/5/20]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
NotSoEvilPepsi
Origin ID: PepsiPlaysSims
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Vanessa Paterson's Backpacking Adventure! [Updated 12/5/20]

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Hello again!

I still have no self-control and the week-long wait for the poll to close for the Blaese family feels very long without the Byrds taking up my time. Also this challenge just called to me. :smirk:
It's called the Townie Life Challenge and is still in testing phases, but it looked like tons of fun. So I guess I'm kind of a tester. XD

Have a Table of Contents:
Last edited by NotSoEvilPepsi on December 5th, 2020, 1:07 am, edited 6 times in total.
Onyeka001
Origin ID: NhimSim
Denmark

Re: Vanessa Paterson's Backpacking Adventure! [Updated 8/24/

Post by Onyeka001 »

I'm very excited to see you take on the Townie Life Challenge and your testing and your input has already helped me a lot - so thank you very much for braving the quirks and kinks that still need some work.

I really enjoy reading about Vanessa's adventures - the two of you seem to have fun with the Townies and Premades :grin:

PS. I've simplified the Host-Family rolls - informing you so that you don't get confused next time you look at them

https://nhimsim.wordpress.com/ - Messing with Pixel People
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Vanessa Paterson's Backpacking Adventure! [Updated 8/24/

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Onyeka001 wrote:I'm very excited to see you take on the Townie Life Challenge and your testing and your input has already helped me a lot - so thank you very much for braving the quirks and kinks that still need some work.

I really enjoy reading about Vanessa's adventures - the two of you seem to have fun with the Townies and Premades :grin:

PS. I've simplified the Host-Family rolls - informing you so that you don't get confused next time you look at them
^^ It's been a lot of fun, quirks and kinks and all!

Oh, cool. I'm off to do some rerolling, then! :whistle:
NotSoEvilPepsi
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Vanessa Paterson's Backpacking Adventure! [Updated 10/21

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Been a while but week 5 is up! ^^

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”