Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: February 23nd, 2021!*

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Heather letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.

Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: February 23nd, 2021!*

Postby KatLovesPotatoes » December 7th, 2020, 2:49 pm

Hi! This is a Bachelor/Bachelorette Challenge & Random Legacy! You could say, Wallace’s BC & RLC!

Wallace’s Random Legacy

Generation 1 - Jake Wallace
Spoiler:
Prologue - Meet Jake Wallace: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... e-wallace/
1.1 - Day 1 - Welcome, Girls!: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... ome-girls/
1.2 - Days 2/3 - Elimination 1: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... ination-1/
1.3 - Days 4/5 - Challenge and Elimination 2: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... ination-2/
1.4 - Day 6 - Dates: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... s-6-dates/
1.5 - Day 7 - Challenge and Elimination 3: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... ination-3/
1.6 - Days 8/9 - Challenge and Elimination 4: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... ination-4/
1.7 - Days 10/11 - Challenge and Elimination 5: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... ination-5/
1.8 - Day 12 - Challenge and Elimination 6: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... ination-6/
1.9 - The Final Elimination: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... imination/
1.10 - Marriage: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... -marriage/
1.11 - Children and Toddlers: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... -toddlers/
1.12 - Growing Up: https://wallacesrandomlegacy.wordpress. ... rowing-up/


Generation 2 - Clay Wallace


Generation 3 - Ainsley Wallace


Generation 4 - Rice Wallace


Generation 5 - Colleen Wallace


Generation Six - Nicolas Wallace
Last edited by KatLovesPotatoes on February 23rd, 2021, 6:10 pm, edited 30 times in total.
User avatar
KatLovesPotatoes
Currently searching for a Funko POP!
House of Plumbob
 
Posts: 602
Joined: September 21st, 2020, 3:52 pm
Medals: 5
2020 Treat (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) Gnome Candle (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Re: Wallace’s Random Legacy *Updated: Dec. 7, 2020!*

Postby KatLovesPotatoes » December 7th, 2020, 2:49 pm

Claiming for use later.
Last edited by KatLovesPotatoes on December 7th, 2020, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
KatLovesPotatoes
Currently searching for a Funko POP!
House of Plumbob
 
Posts: 602
Joined: September 21st, 2020, 3:52 pm
Medals: 5
2020 Treat (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) Gnome Candle (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Re: Wallace’s Random Legacy *Updated: Dec. 7, 2020!*

Postby KatLovesPotatoes » December 7th, 2020, 2:50 pm

Claiming for use later.
User avatar
KatLovesPotatoes
Currently searching for a Funko POP!
House of Plumbob
 
Posts: 602
Joined: September 21st, 2020, 3:52 pm
Medals: 5
2020 Treat (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) Gnome Candle (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 7, 2020!*

Postby KatLovesPotatoes » December 7th, 2020, 7:56 pm

Claiming for use later.
User avatar
KatLovesPotatoes
Currently searching for a Funko POP!
House of Plumbob
 
Posts: 602
Joined: September 21st, 2020, 3:52 pm
Medals: 5
2020 Treat (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) Gnome Candle (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 7, 2020!*

Postby KatLovesPotatoes » December 8th, 2020, 12:14 pm

Bleep.
Last edited by KatLovesPotatoes on December 9th, 2020, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
KatLovesPotatoes
Currently searching for a Funko POP!
House of Plumbob
 
Posts: 602
Joined: September 21st, 2020, 3:52 pm
Medals: 5
2020 Treat (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) Gnome Candle (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 7, 2020!*

Postby 108sims » December 8th, 2020, 2:22 pm

Spoiler:
I like how colorful all the girls are!

Wow Kaleigh and Danica are being rude to my girl. :nono:

Danica seems like she's going to fight dirty.

Kaleigh and Violet might get in a fight. They can't both be leaders of the world. Sounds like Jake's in over his head with a few of them!

I love that they almost all painted the same painting. :lol:

Yay Jillian made through round one. :D

Jamie at least didn't seem to take thing too hard. Probably because it's early on in the competition.
User avatar
108sims
Alien Enthusiast
House of Llama
 
Posts: 6330
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 11:27 am
Location: The Lampost
Medals: 26
Medal Hoarder (1) I Supported Boolprop! (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Scattergories (1) Christmas Dinner Darts (1) Help Santa (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) 2020 Advent (1)
Valentine 2021 (1) Valentine Bingo (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) Gary? (1) Rubik's Cube (1) USA - Ohio (1)
100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)
Origin ID: 108sims

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 7, 2020!*

Postby KatLovesPotatoes » December 8th, 2020, 2:26 pm

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I like how colorful all the girls are!

Wow Kaleigh and Danica are being rude to my girl. :nono:

Danica seems like she's going to fight dirty.

Kaleigh and Violet might get in a fight. They can't both be leaders of the world. Sounds like Jake's in over his head with a few of them!

I love that they almost all painted the same painting. :lol:

Yay Jillian made through round one. :D

Jamie at least didn't seem to take thing too hard. Probably because it's early on in the competition.


Spoiler:
I like that they’re all unique.

Yep...

Well, she probably will.

XD Possibly! Jake probably is.

XD So many of them painting the same thing. It was amusing.

Yep! She’s been good so far! :slaphappy:

True. It is.
User avatar
KatLovesPotatoes
Currently searching for a Funko POP!
House of Plumbob
 
Posts: 602
Joined: September 21st, 2020, 3:52 pm
Medals: 5
2020 Treat (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) Gnome Candle (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 8, 2020!*

Postby graymondaysleep » December 9th, 2020, 5:58 am

Spoiler:
This is a lot of fun to read! Your storytelling aspects of the challenge are really compelling.

Jake is really interesting to look at. He kind of looks like an actor I know but I can't remember his name hmmm

All of the girls are very beautiful. I had my money on Janice cus I really like the look of her face but then she got eliminated.

It looks like Jillian might be a front runner!

I'm very excited to see what happens next in this BC! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Currently Playing:
Image
Completed:
Image
User avatar
graymondaysleep
you were the chosen one!
House of Motherlode
 
Posts: 677
Joined: November 10th, 2017, 6:51 am
Location: suwon, south korea
Medals: 18
Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) Christmas 2020 (1)
Pass the Parcel (1) Pick A Gift (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) Singing in the Rain (1) Shooting Star (1) I Want Candy~ (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 8, 2020!*

Postby KatLovesPotatoes » December 9th, 2020, 7:32 am

graymondaysleep wrote:
Spoiler:
This is a lot of fun to read! Your storytelling aspects of the challenge are really compelling.

Jake is really interesting to look at. He kind of looks like an actor I know but I can't remember his name hmmm

All of the girls are very beautiful. I had my money on Janice cus I really like the look of her face but then she got eliminated.

It looks like Jillian might be a front runner!

I'm very excited to see what happens next in this BC! :D


Spoiler:
Thanks!

He is. Hmmm... I don’t know.

Yeah, they’re all pretty.

She certainly is! She’s one of the top 3 with points. :D

I am too! Oh, gosh, things are going to get interesting... Jake has a little surprise for everyone. :wink: It’s certainly going to make things QUITE interesting...
User avatar
KatLovesPotatoes
Currently searching for a Funko POP!
House of Plumbob
 
Posts: 602
Joined: September 21st, 2020, 3:52 pm
Medals: 5
2020 Treat (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) Gnome Candle (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 8, 2020!*

Postby 108sims » December 9th, 2020, 8:14 am

Spoiler:
I always think it's funny when sims would rather sleep in the hot tub instead of a bed.

I'm glad no one burned in the fire!

Go Jillian! Scoring a date and a kiss. :D

Hopefully Violet doesn't follow through on that threat.

Seems like Jake and Jillian are getting along nicely.

That's a lot of pressure to put on a kid Kaleigh!

Some of these girls want lots of babies, and I don't think Janice is doing herself any favors by hating kids. Not that she should have to change her mind, she just might not be the best match for Jake.

Aliens!

Go Jillian. :#1:

I figured Janice might be next to go. Can't wait to see what happens with Jake after the abduction.
User avatar
108sims
Alien Enthusiast
House of Llama
 
Posts: 6330
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 11:27 am
Location: The Lampost
Medals: 26
Medal Hoarder (1) I Supported Boolprop! (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Scattergories (1) Christmas Dinner Darts (1) Help Santa (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) 2020 Advent (1)
Valentine 2021 (1) Valentine Bingo (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) Gary? (1) Rubik's Cube (1) USA - Ohio (1)
100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)
Origin ID: 108sims

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 8, 2020!*

Postby KatLovesPotatoes » December 9th, 2020, 8:21 am

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I always think it's funny when sims would rather sleep in the hot tub instead of a bed.

I'm glad no one burned in the fire!

Go Jillian! Scoring a date and a kiss. :D

Hopefully Violet doesn't follow through on that threat.

Seems like Jake and Jillian are getting along nicely.

That's a lot of pressure to put on a kid Kaleigh!

Some of these girls want lots of babies, and I don't think Janice is doing herself any favors by hating kids. Not that she should have to change her mind, she just might not be the best match for Jake.

Aliens!

Go Jillian. :#1:

I figured Janice might be next to go. Can't wait to see what happens with Jake after the abduction.


Spoiler:
Yeah. It’s interesting.

I am too!

Yep! :D

I hope not.

They really are getting along!

Oh, it certainly is... poor future children of Kaleigh’s. If she ends up having any. :/

Yep... and Janice certainly isn’t! Yeah, she probably isn’t...

Yep. ALIENS.

Yep! Jillian’s doing great!

Yeah. Oh, lord...
User avatar
KatLovesPotatoes
Currently searching for a Funko POP!
House of Plumbob
 
Posts: 602
Joined: September 21st, 2020, 3:52 pm
Medals: 5
2020 Treat (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) Gnome Candle (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 9, 2020!*

Postby 108sims » December 9th, 2020, 9:57 am

Spoiler:
Cooking in the magical cauldrons. I love it!

And now Danica is gone. All the kind of more intense contestants seem to be going first. I guess Kayleigh's still there.
User avatar
108sims
Alien Enthusiast
House of Llama
 
Posts: 6330
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 11:27 am
Location: The Lampost
Medals: 26
Medal Hoarder (1) I Supported Boolprop! (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Scattergories (1) Christmas Dinner Darts (1) Help Santa (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) 2020 Advent (1)
Valentine 2021 (1) Valentine Bingo (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) Gary? (1) Rubik's Cube (1) USA - Ohio (1)
100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)
Origin ID: 108sims

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 9, 2020!*

Postby KatLovesPotatoes » December 9th, 2020, 10:06 am

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Cooking in the magical cauldrons. I love it!

And now Danica is gone. All the kind of more intense contestants seem to be going first. I guess Kayleigh's still there.


Spoiler:
Yep!
Yep... they just weren’t good fits for Jake!
User avatar
KatLovesPotatoes
Currently searching for a Funko POP!
House of Plumbob
 
Posts: 602
Joined: September 21st, 2020, 3:52 pm
Medals: 5
2020 Treat (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) Gnome Candle (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 9, 2020!*

Postby graymondaysleep » December 9th, 2020, 11:02 am

Spoiler:
Welp, we all saw Jillian's win coming I think. Bailey's very cute, I hope she'll make a cameo in the legacy!

Those alien quads were a surprise. Guess you got started earlier on ur legacy than you though lmfao!!

Looking forward to seeing the mix of genes between Jillian and Jake!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Currently Playing:
Image
Completed:
Image
User avatar
graymondaysleep
you were the chosen one!
House of Motherlode
 
Posts: 677
Joined: November 10th, 2017, 6:51 am
Location: suwon, south korea
Medals: 18
Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) Christmas 2020 (1)
Pass the Parcel (1) Pick A Gift (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) Singing in the Rain (1) Shooting Star (1) I Want Candy~ (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 9, 2020!*

Postby KatLovesPotatoes » December 9th, 2020, 11:03 am

graymondaysleep wrote:
Spoiler:
Welp, we all saw Jillian's win coming I think. Bailey's very cute, I hope she'll make a cameo in the legacy!

Those alien quads were a surprise. Guess you got started earlier on ur legacy than you though lmfao!!

Looking forward to seeing the mix of genes between Jillian and Jake!


Spoiler:
Yeah. She won pretty much every challenge! :D

I was so surprised! I didn’t know what to do, because there was nothing in the bachelor challenge about alien abductions! :haha: The four of them are adorable, though.

I am too! Probably will be once the quads are children, though.
User avatar
KatLovesPotatoes
Currently searching for a Funko POP!
House of Plumbob
 
Posts: 602
Joined: September 21st, 2020, 3:52 pm
Medals: 5
2020 Treat (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) Gnome Candle (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 9, 2020!*

Postby 108sims » December 9th, 2020, 11:49 am

Spoiler:
Wow that was quick. I think Kaleigh should've at least left to visit a toilet instead of play with water balloons. :lol:

Quads! I love aliens, but that's a lot to handle.

That sounds scary to be locked in a room with four babies until midnight.

Yay my baby won! She really did a good job helping with the babies.

It is funny that she'll be a stepmom to quads. Maybe she had secret quad helping abilities from being one herself.

Can't wait to see what happens next with Jake's life!
User avatar
108sims
Alien Enthusiast
House of Llama
 
Posts: 6330
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 11:27 am
Location: The Lampost
Medals: 26
Medal Hoarder (1) I Supported Boolprop! (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Scattergories (1) Christmas Dinner Darts (1) Help Santa (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) 2020 Advent (1)
Valentine 2021 (1) Valentine Bingo (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) Gary? (1) Rubik's Cube (1) USA - Ohio (1)
100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)
Origin ID: 108sims

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 9, 2020!*

Postby KatLovesPotatoes » December 9th, 2020, 11:56 am

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Wow that was quick. I think Kaleigh should've at least left to visit a toilet instead of play with water balloons. :lol:

Quads! I love aliens, but that's a lot to handle.

That sounds scary to be locked in a room with four babies until midnight.

Yay my baby won! She really did a good job helping with the babies.

It is funny that she'll be a stepmom to quads. Maybe she had secret quad helping abilities from being one herself.

Can't wait to see what happens next with Jake's life!


Spoiler:
Nope. Water balloons before the bathroom, apparently.

Of, yes...

XD Yeah.

Yep! She really did!

Yep. I thought that was funny.

I’m excited for it!
User avatar
KatLovesPotatoes
Currently searching for a Funko POP!
House of Plumbob
 
Posts: 602
Joined: September 21st, 2020, 3:52 pm
Medals: 5
2020 Treat (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) Gnome Candle (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 9, 2020!*

Postby ciyrose » December 9th, 2020, 4:02 pm

Finally getting some time to read up. Making not guarantees I'll stay caught up often. lol

Spoiler:
Love Jake's little intro. It's cute he's so paranoid, I hope you find him someone REALLY good. :)

Oh boy, all those girls. I think right away Bailey is currently my favorite for him, but we'll see how the competition goes. I may be totally wrong, first impressions and all that.

So long Jamie. Good job Bailey in getting so high so far! I'm currently rooting for her until she proves she shouldn't be the one. :) Bye Jamie....she is very pretty, would have been fun to have but oh well.

Oh man, glad Bailie is still doing good. Athletics isn't everything. :) Bye bye Violet. I don't think I'm too sad to see her go. lol

I'm starting to like Jillian quite a bit! lol I hope she continues to do well. That date with Kaleigh, lol....she's quite opinionated isn't she? lol Bailey continues to be my pick though! At least most of the girls who are ok with more kids would probably be ok with fewer. :)

At least the girls will be fairly skilled up by the time you finish this. :) Good job Jillian, and Bailey squeaks in!

Wow, sore loser from Danica....not that I expected much else. I laughed at your description of the failed group date. Sounds like it was pretty eventful in all the wrong ways.

Bye Kaleigh. I'm not really sad to see her go, but she at least went out nicely. I did like her look though!

OMG, quads!!!??? Oh boy, I guess he got more than 2. :D Go Bailey with the most points!!! Although all 3 that are left are good choices I think. :) But my favorite 2 are moving onto the end! That's great!

Awww, congrats Jillian! She grew on me, so I'm happy for her. I'm glad Bailey wants to stay friends! WOW, Jillian really earned her place with those babies!!! Great job!


That was a lot of fun, they should be fun to follow through the random legacy. :)
User avatar
ciyrose
House of Woohoo
House of Woohoo
 
Posts: 5220
Joined: May 16th, 2019, 10:50 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Medals: 25
Medal Hoarder (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Help Santa (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) 2020 Advent (1) Valentine 2021 (1) Love Heart Hunt (1) Valentine Bingo (1) Easter 2021 Events (1)
Palmer's Lost Eggs (1) That's A Record (1) Wipe Right (1) Liquid Gold, or Not (1) My New Best Friend (1) Dig Down Deep (1) Listen to the Radio (1) USA - Colorado (1) 100 Posts (1)
Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 9, 2020!*

Postby ciyrose » December 9th, 2020, 4:08 pm

Oh whoops, totally missed the last update. lol
Spoiler:
All 5 of the kids are super cute! You have quite a mixture of traits, and looks even too. They are adorable, and even though none of them will be heir, they are fun to see
User avatar
ciyrose
House of Woohoo
House of Woohoo
 
Posts: 5220
Joined: May 16th, 2019, 10:50 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Medals: 25
Medal Hoarder (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Help Santa (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) 2020 Advent (1) Valentine 2021 (1) Love Heart Hunt (1) Valentine Bingo (1) Easter 2021 Events (1)
Palmer's Lost Eggs (1) That's A Record (1) Wipe Right (1) Liquid Gold, or Not (1) My New Best Friend (1) Dig Down Deep (1) Listen to the Radio (1) USA - Colorado (1) 100 Posts (1)
Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose

Re: Wallace’s BC&RLC - *Updated: Dec. 9, 2020!*

Postby KatLovesPotatoes » December 9th, 2020, 4:16 pm

ciyrose wrote:Finally getting some time to read up. Making not guarantees I'll stay caught up often. lol

Spoiler:
Love Jake's little intro. It's cute he's so paranoid, I hope you find him someone REALLY good. :)

Oh boy, all those girls. I think right away Bailey is currently my favorite for him, but we'll see how the competition goes. I may be totally wrong, first impressions and all that.

So long Jamie. Good job Bailey in getting so high so far! I'm currently rooting for her until she proves she shouldn't be the one. :) Bye Jamie....she is very pretty, would have been fun to have but oh well.

Oh man, glad Bailie is still doing good. Athletics isn't everything. :) Bye bye Violet. I don't think I'm too sad to see her go. lol

I'm starting to like Jillian quite a bit! lol I hope she continues to do well. That date with Kaleigh, lol....she's quite opinionated isn't she? lol Bailey continues to be my pick though! At least most of the girls who are ok with more kids would probably be ok with fewer. :)

At least the girls will be fairly skilled up by the time you finish this. :) Good job Jillian, and Bailey squeaks in!

Wow, sore loser from Danica....not that I expected much else. I laughed at your description of the failed group date. Sounds like it was pretty eventful in all the wrong ways.

Bye Kaleigh. I'm not really sad to see her go, but she at least went out nicely. I did like her look though!

OMG, quads!!!??? Oh boy, I guess he got more than 2. :D Go Bailey with the most points!!! Although all 3 that are left are good choices I think. :) But my favorite 2 are moving onto the end! That's great!

Awww, congrats Jillian! She grew on me, so I'm happy for her. I'm glad Bailey wants to stay friends! WOW, Jillian really earned her place with those babies!!! Great job!


That was a lot of fun, they should be fun to follow through the random legacy. :)


Ha! It’s alright. I don’t mind.

Spoiler:
I love him. He’s so precious. :D

I loved Bailey.

Yep.

Ha! I was glad Violet went. She pretty much hated everyone... and now she keeps having kids with Wolfgang Munch. So far, five. 0-o

Kaleigh is quite opinionated. Yep! They probably would be.

Oh, yes. They will be quite skilled.

Yeah... Jake did pee himself and some of the girls sunbathed and were dirty, and... that was it. The only one who constantly talked with Jake was my simself. XD

Yep! One look at Master Controller and I was shocked, and debating if I should let him keep them or not. Obviously, I just went with it.

Yeah! She certainly earn her place with those babies, and Bailey, Jillian, and Leticia were very close friends, which I guess makes sense, as they were the last three remaining, and none of them had any sort of bad traits.

Ha. I’m literally playing right now, so... got lots of pics. They are cute! Lots of different traits and looks. They are interesting to look at, but Clay is heir.


It was fun! Although annoying.

Spoiler:
Aliens have abducted Jake AND Jillian a LOT, and given them both quads, Jillian twice, I think... but I aborted them. NO MORE.


Oops.

Edit: Kids will all be on the exchange in a few minutes.
Edit 2: #Wallacebcrlc is the hashtag I’m using for the entire challenge. If you want to submit a possible bachelor or bachelorette for Gen. 3 (Gen. 2 rolled single for Marital Status), then that’s where it should be.
User avatar
KatLovesPotatoes
Currently searching for a Funko POP!
House of Plumbob
 
Posts: 602
Joined: September 21st, 2020, 3:52 pm
Medals: 5
2020 Treat (1) Not So Secret Santa (1) Gnome Candle (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Next

Return to Sims 4 Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests