Applecrisp News (2021 August 4)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Kimberly

Achievements / Awards

Applecrisp News (2021 August 4)

Post by Kimberly »

Spoiler:
First of all I'd like to admit one important fact. I have absolutely no muse whatsoever. Another few facts, this is a Name Game Challenge and I'm seeing how long I can go with only controlling the founder and then heir for each generation. Here is my placeholder then for what will to come in July for SimNaNo. Its also a chance for you all to see Mya Day my unfortunate Sim for this NG/ISBI adventure.

I began a new save with a new Sim so I can enjoy the new pack. I have not decided what (if any) challenge my Sim will be participating in yet. I was going to use this thread to show off a Name Game challenge but that has since been scrapped. No muse to play or write it. So here we have a fresh slate. Instead of clog up the forums here with multiple failed attempts at something. I will repurpose this thread to begin again. :blush:

This Sim's name is Chelsea Applecrisp.

Update 1: here
Update 2: here
Last edited by Kimberly on August 4th, 2021, 2:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
[align=center]Raven Quick
Applecrisp News*[/align]
Kimberly

Achievements / Awards

Re: The Day's News

Post by Kimberly »

I have deleted the original purpose of this thread and begun again. :wave: You can see the new Sim above.

Edit: I've decided to try an EPIC challenge with her. The new pack and the challenge's generation 1 beginning just seems to mesh really well. I may or may not break a rule or two to suit my desires (like sending my founder to uni for a period appropriate career path) but should stick to the spirit of it for the most part.
Applecrisp News*[/align]
Kimberly

Achievements / Awards

Re: The Day's News

Post by Kimberly »

From this...

...to this.

Little chicken baby eating its food. :heart:

A nice n handsome neighbor (from the gallery).

Eloped!
Applecrisp News*[/align]
Kimberly

Achievements / Awards

Re: Applecrisp News (2021 August 3)

Post by Kimberly »

Here are some pictures of what has happened to Chelsea Applecrisp since I last updated.

See the spoiler for a Surprise!
Spoiler:
This wasn't suppose to happen!
Finnegan & Edward

Applecrisp News*[/align]
sims_Yimi
It’s my birthday

Re: Applecrisp News (2021 August 4)

Post by sims_Yimi »

Cottage Living is my favourite pack in TS4, hands-down. Looks like Chelsea is doing well for herself ^^ And twins! They look so cute! Is Edward the one with the brown curls? He's adorable :heart:

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”