The Pasta Legacy [1.17 - April 16th]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pasta Legacy [1.4 - July 7th]

Post by KatLovesPotatoes »

Spoiler:
Toddlers! So cute! They’re identical, too! Cool!
*sadly having to wait for kiddos in The Midnight Woods*
Townie hugging the trash is amusing. :haha: Waaaay too happy about that trash bag, I think.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oh boy, a new update!
Spoiler:
Those moodlets are awesome. These two are very positive, like ALL the time. lol Oh, that's good to know about the flatter and the brighten day. I am terrible with charisma, I almost always just buy them good kisser and build it that way. lol The amount of stuff you can/can't do pregnant is dumb to me in this game. It's a good thing I love it so. :) That is a weird bug, and yeah, what they use to "fix" things always cracks me up. Hey a horse statue you can use. In my game the sister came over after moving out and gave her oldest sister faux meat. lol At least pregnant mermaids can still swim. Well no aging explains why they weren't growing up. Aww, charmer and angelic, you got blessed with traits if you rolled for them! They are both ADORABLE! Have fun with toddlers, I love 'em, and really enjoy twins since they can skill together and don't need as much mom/dad time. lol Can't wait to see all the toddler spam next time! They are super cute boys!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

yay, toddler cuteness!
Spoiler:
Oh, bills are always an unwelcome surprise lol at least you didn't pay it because you couldn't, i've lost count of the times I've just forgotten to pay mine! lol!
the aging off thing made me cackle, I was wondering why where they being babies for so long lol! omg they're so cute as toddlers!! They really look identical so far! I guess we'll now hoe much they look alike as they grow up! also I wonder if you're gonna end with more twins next time too lol!
Next chapter is DEFINITELY gonna be a toddler spam chapter lol! I've had around 100 toddlers in this game already, and I still can't help but take a thousand pictures of every one I have! Can't wait to see it!
CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by CeresIn »

I LOL a lot reading the chapters!
Spoiler:
That's a lot of kids and little money. :hmm:
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: 76561198311960642
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

AS PROMISED

MANY TODDLER THINGS IN THIS UPDATE

ManyManyToddler

Ciyrose -
Spoiler:
I heard about the great kisser trick! God maybe I should invest in that instead of slumming it here
Salem -
Spoiler:
LOL, god I can imagine it though. These toddlers are so fricking cute - to the point where I'm forgetting to take pics cause I'm too busy gushing XD
1.5 - That's a full noodle meal

sofrickingcutemygod
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

Idiot+Insane+Crazy = Idanezy
An ISBI that is both Alphabetacy and Whishacy
help me

Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Pasta Legacy [1.5 - July 10th]

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
OMG You got tripplets?! :popeye: I gotta Say, I'm terrified of tripplets lol I just can't with them, even if they're the cutest little things! I wish you luck my friend, five toddlers are no joke lol!
Also totally understandable the forgetting to take pics thing, they're just so distracting lol
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Spoiler:
Anelli's our spicy meatball! (I just think of that pasta as the Spaghettio pasta. It's SO expensive to get on its own though)

The toddler dancing is my favorite animation but mostly because I spent my teen years laughing at/being this kind of mosh pit dancer:

I think the resemblance is uncanny.

Everyone recommends the Wabbit Tablet for toddler skills but if you have Toddler Stuff, the various jungle gym items work even better IMO.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

:wave:
Spoiler:
The toddlers in this game really are the cutest! Although five toddlers at once is kinda insane :lol: best of luck to you, I can barely cope when I've got three!! If you want any hints about gaining toddler skills, there's a post over here that's really useful.

Can't wait to see more! :heart:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Yay toddler cuteness!
Spoiler:
Love how you can see the differences between the two so easily. lol Toddlers really are the cutest. I love how much you can do with them. Aww, welcome to the challenge Penne! Also, welcome Anelli! I don't think I knew that was a type of pasta. A fun, AND educational update. :D Oh my. ley lines is really getting you! Triplets! Still, going to be so much cuteness! Welcome Ravioli. This is a house full of boys, but at least you got 2 girls out of the deal. :) Yeah, Ley LInes is NO JOKE for sure. You are very crazy *ahem* brave for putting the babies in with the toddlers. I LOVE WHEN THEY HUGGLE!!!! See, this is the reason why I love having multiple toddlers at the same time, they are so stinking cute!!! Awww, I almost never use the toddler pool, it's so cute! Yeah, toddlers and kids don't have anything "special" about themselves for mermaids. It's when they hit teenagers that they get their tail. I guess it grows during puberty or something. Awww, I've never seen the protective one! So cute! With a full house, I often forget too. Between trying to skill everyone, and feed babies, and take care of everyone, there is NO TIME! lol Awww, Penne is ADORABLE (of course), oh boy a clingy toddler....great ready for lots of sad toddler moments. lol YAY a redhead!!! Oh my, all three are so cute, and clearly not identical this time! Ugh, they are all SO CUTE!
Great job, will be fun to see how you do with all these toddlers next time!

Also:
Spoiler:
Trip wrote:Everyone recommends the Wabbit Tablet for toddler skills but if you have Toddler Stuff, the various jungle gym items work even better IMO.
Really? I don't recommend that thing for ANYTHING other than giving them something to do! Movement is the slide all the way though!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

Yup, y'all predicted it
5 TODDLERS IS A HANDFUL

Trip -
Spoiler:
the most EXPENSIVE HUH, hope that doesn't foreshadow anything for Anelli LOL
Thanks for the toddler skilling tips! I'll be using those!
I don't have the money for any tablet LOL, but I have heard its slow with it

Have this UPDATE OF me toddler struggles, but also gushing cause Paka'a is a great existence

1.6 - Paka'a is a great dad

The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

help me

Image Image
IotaTav
Origin ID: IotaTav
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Re: The Pasta Legacy [1.6 - July 12th]

Post by IotaTav »

Yay, more Pastas! I love reading about them, and you discovering things about the game!
Spoiler:
Some tips:
  • If a toddler skills for too long, they get sad or angry. Once they get the happy moodlet for whatever they're doing, switch them to something else, especially a different skill.
  • Don't use the high chairs. Just pull a group meal from the fridge and have each of the toddlers grab a serving. So much easier.
  • If you haven't already, make sure to turn all lights to autolights. Won't save much on bills, but will decrease the power amount. Also, only turn on the thermostat when it's freezing or heatwave.
  • For nightmares, use Coolala, the Defender Wall Light, should stop them (and keeps the monster away when they age up to child). Its one downside is it's immune to autolights, so you'll wind up with it always on.
Current Challenges
Spoiler:
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

:spin:
Spoiler:
Feeding five toddlers looks like a logistical nightmare! I get so frustrated when they chuck the food on the floor - "why are you doing that, you're so hungry?!" - let alone doing it for five toddlers! The dormitory where they all sleep too :lol: Love that the TV is on the floor and there's no couch :lol: and goodness, without power too! Hats off to you for surviving with five toddlers, I wouldn't wanna do it! :D

There is a cheat sheet for appeasing the gnomes if you google it - I never remember what each of them likes!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Whoo, another update!
Spoiler:
Of course you'll be fine! *giggle* :D These toddlers are downright adorable though! I totally love them. Glad you found the food thing. I love that there is just 'easy' food in the high chairs too. Especially when there is no one around who likes/is good at cooking. Gotta love all those troublemaker toddlers. :) They don't usually change when they become children, but at least it raises their creativity. I THINK the research thing just raises the skill. I think, but I could be wrong. Yeah, 5 toddlers is a lot of toddlers all at once. Of course then you are going to end up with have kids, and 5 moody teens all at once too. :D Everyone sleeping is a rare and happy find, and not JUST in an ISBI. HarvestFest is kind of fun, but I have gotta rid of the gnomes myself.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

God the kids just keep getting CUTER somehow
Also Paka'a is just really great... betterThanMyOwnFounder

Iotav -
Spoiler:
I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT for the toddlers. To not sure highchairs, but you see, in all my other sims playthroughs throughout the games I've always made the toddlers eat off the floor.... so I'm suffering to make up for past sins. Also, in general inside the high chair it's not THAT bad. At least, I haven't had any tantrum that much. Maybe once or twice. (crosses fingers)
Also yes!!! Thank you for the autolight tip! It did me a shock when I realized it wasn't default??? LIke please my BILLS.
Also interesting tip for the nightlight, imma look for it
Sam -
Spoiler:
See, food throwing isn't so bad... but CALLING YOUR PARENT is pretty bad lol, and it's always Peter who gets stuck in a vicious loop from it lol
Gosh I didn't think to look for gnomes spoilers... oh i def will next time!
ciyrose -
Spoiler:
ohno.....FIVE MOODY TEENS. Oh god i'm scared lmao
HERE BE THE UPDATE (title says it all)

1.7 - The. Kids. Are. Cute

huhYouKnow
I've come to realize all my preview pics so far are of Paka'a
but you know
Who's complaining?
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

help me

Image Image
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pasta Legacy [1.7 - July 14th]

Post by Blamsart »

BIRTHDAYS in this update

Already saying goodbye to the toddlers guys...immaMissThem
Thanks again for the SKILLING TIPS

1.8 - Emotional control means hitting yourself in the face

The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

help me

Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Pasta Legacy [1.8 - July 17th]

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
Congrats for surviving all those toddlers lol! You did AMAZING, seriously amazing! It took me like two years before I learnt how to have top-notch toddlers lol and yeah, it's always sad saying goodbye to those adorable toddlers, but you'll always have more, specially in a legacy!

Also Paka'a keeps being amazing, it's so cute how happy he looks around the kids <3

Kids are adorable <3 all of them! Do you have plans on how are you gonna chose heirs? I'm very curious who's gonna win
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oh boy, missed some updates....I'm excited to see all these kids as children.
Spoiler:
Yes, gnomes are super fun early on. Then they can get annoying. lol I have removed them from like 1/2 of my saves HarvestFests....unless they are one where we need the gnomes. You are certainly showing me that Paka'a might need to be someone I marry into a save some time. Yes, the play action is absolutely adorable! Oh yeah, they bury your houses when you plan events for sure. Glad Livvie was able to help you! Happy Birthday Tony! You were super close to Happy Toddler, just needed that potty skill maxed (which happens at 3, and you can just "spam" that interaction. They don't have to need to potty, just in case you didn't know that.) :) Also Happy Birthday Farfa! Woo, from the screen shots I think you got him to Happy Toddler! Congrats! Birthday parties are pretty easy to get gold, it's not true of all social events. Some of them are HARD. Awww, they are both super cute! I am not a fan of the BFF's only being able to be one. But twins are great for that usually, just make them each others BFF. Yes!! Scouts is awesome, and you have to the end of their teenage years to finish! Toddler beds are, apparently, the crème de la crème of where to do things in Sims 4.

I love the twins, so much fun, and very supportive.:) Fitness really needs them to be 'Energized' to really build up quickly. Before working out try having him take a speedy shower or something like that. It builds up a LOT faster that way. Woo!! Ravi will at least be a Happy Toddler, congrats! Oh Anelli is close, just needs that last potty skill! Woo, Penne is another Happy Toddler! YAY You are doing GREAT with these kids. It tough when you are new, and have so many, to build up all their skills that well!! I'm with you with mermaids. I wish they got their tails before teenager, but oh well. WOO!! All triplets will be at least happy toddlers, that's great work Blams!!! CONGRATS on getting your first Top Notch Toddler!!!! I had no idea about the eye thing. I'll have to pay attention more often. For social butterfly, the camera is your friend! Seriously! Also, your kids can change their "stance" at school to make friends if you want to get them to meet more kids. I love all their looks, but I think Anelli is my favorite so far!
You are doing awesome! Such fun reads

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I got busy with work and fell behind on updates - but yay for more Pastas!
Spoiler:
1.7:
The play animation is just the cutest thing ever, isn't it? And the toddler dancing :heart: Farfa and Toni are still adorable, love that you kept Farfa's bowtie. Aww, they're scouts! I should have more of my sims join the scouts. And ending on a glitch :lol: there's always a glitch with ts4 I swear

1.8:
It is a real shame they didn't add anything mermaid-y for the kids, you literally can't tell until they're teens and it sucks :roll: Paka'a is clearly more family-orientated somehow :lol: Gaining emotional control by hitting himself in the face is a new one :lol: I didn't know the eyes on the bear changed!! Love that everyone is still wearing bags to the parties :D Gosh, I can't believe you made it through 5 toddlers, that's so much work!
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

ALL CHILDREN THIS TIME

Salem -
Spoiler:
THAANKKSSS, you're giving me an ego boost haha! It's really not easy to level these toddlers up GOODNESS
As for SUCCESSION LAW I haven't fully decided butttttt
(whispers) It's probably going to be the prettiest kid cause I'm superficial like that
Ciyrose -
Spoiler:
Limited BFFs urks me too! Also because there doesn't seem to be an easy way to tell who is your BFF? If you even already have a BFF? And then if you BFF someone else it's like instant sad notification for your old BFF...sucksisall

Ohhhhhh yes yes I need to keep energized, thnks for the speedy shower tip!
Also THANKS! I'm guessing having one toddler at a time might be easier later LOL, though having tots being able to watch other tots to learn was really cute.
Also camera??? Oh I'm going to be looking at that
Sam -
Spoiler:
Play animation really is, its so CUTE. And yeah, I wish they'd done more mermaid things... at least in ts3 you could see the mermaid legs lol?

I SURVIVED 5 TODDLERS YAS
I can brag about that
And then when I do the generation with 10 kids I can go through this again HAHA
Winterfest prep in this update! and a failed repeal again sob

1.9 - Less bills is best bills

Starting to get used to the sims 4 camera and getting prettier pics weeeeee
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

help me

Image Image
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pasta Legacy [1.9 - July 18th]

Post by KatLovesPotatoes »

Spoiler:
Yes! Rid the town of the bags! :haha:
Five kids isn’t too bad. *cries and points at Midnight Woods* It’s only horrible when the parents seem like they’re doing it on purpose. *glares at Michael and his wife* One child, then twins, and then one more baby.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”