Twinacy by smickerooda (TS2)

Moderator: Lorinsv

Twinacy by smickerooda (TS2)

Postby Lorinsv » February 19th, 2017, 2:00 pm

(Saved from a web archive. Source: https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20150406001252/http:/boolprop.prophpbb.com/topic539.html)

I've been giving this a go, and have finally thought up some rule sets. It kinda draws on the Doublacy Challenge (please don't sue me!)

Idea of Challenge - Each birth is a twin birth. You can only do this challenge if you a) own OFB or b) have a twin hack installed.

New Rules -
1) Every birth must be a twin birth (see above)
2) You may not bring back any pregnant sims from death
3) You may not have any mood modifiers (including the energizer) - That's the whole point of this legacy! See how many times your sim-parents come near to death!! Oh, and the whole enjoyment thing too.

Scoring

+2 - 10 Kid Want (Although it is twice as easy in this challenge, it is twice as hard raising every child!)
+1 - every twin birth
+1 - every sibling goes and completes college (per generation)
+1 - All children get into private school (per generation)
+1/4 - Each sim that makes it into elderhood

-1 - Each time the Energizer is used
-3 - Every birth that is not twins

All other original scoring applies.

Other thoughts:
You could do a Black Sheep Twinacy, where you kill off one of the twins and keep the other as a heir, or if you have more than one set, kill ALL THE SPARES!!! :twisted:

Please tell me what you think....
Image Image
ISTJ
Lorinsv
Simsomniac
Staff Moderator

Medals: 17
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Apocalypse Challenge (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) Happy Birthday (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)
Watermelon Bliss (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) There was one Guitar (1) The Legend of (1) Moustache Love (1) Drinks on the House (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Return to Sims 2 Rulesets