The Silver Valley Trailer Park Challenge COMPLETED 9/30/18!

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
theoddcatlady
Origin ID: NatureReigns

Post Counts

Re: The Silver Valley Trailer Park Challenge (UPDATED 8/7/18

Post by theoddcatlady »

Another chapter, another visit of the grim reaper, another visit from aliens... I'm starting to go a lil coocoo but I'm having fun while doing it!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Oh, wow! I love this!

You are so funny!
Spoiler:
I adore Louisa, but her step-mom, gee! Not so wonderful. Brandon, ae you actually playing him as a Bad Apple, with no control, at all, or just playing him as a Bad Seed? I think for the Bad Apple points, you have to do it every generation. Anyway, I have to say, Leo makes beautiful babies, and I think that Louisa is gorgeous, in her own unusual way.

Two Knowledge sims! And you can't control them as teens, so my bet is that they'll get Creativity, Tsang Footwork, and good grades for their three scholarships. Those are definitely the easiest to do with little input, thanks to influence and helping with homework, plus just inviting them to join group activities, like jam sessions and the smustle. Or give them a couple of dance bars for dance and body, both! Anyway, I look forward to seeing how that works out for you.

I hope someone reads Missie's memoir, and makes the special corndogs again, and maybe even spills the beans on Leo! Drama!

Did I mention you are funny? I laughed a lot at this chapter. BELLE! OMG! The mail carrier serial killer! SO funny! I'm glad she came home and you'll get puppies, though.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

MichelleCYoung wrote:Oh, wow! I love this!

You are so funny!
Spoiler:
I adore Louisa, but her step-mom, gee! Not so wonderful. Brandon, ae you actually playing him as a Bad Apple, with no control, at all, or just playing him as a Bad Seed? I think for the Bad Apple points, you have to do it every generation. Anyway, I have to say, Leo makes beautiful babies, and I think that Louisa is gorgeous, in her own unusual way.

Two Knowledge sims! And you can't control them as teens, so my bet is that they'll get Creativity, Tsang Footwork, and good grades for their three scholarships. Those are definitely the easiest to do with little input, thanks to influence and helping with homework, plus just inviting them to join group activities, like jam sessions and the smustle. Or give them a couple of dance bars for dance and body, both! Anyway, I look forward to seeing how that works out for you.

I hope someone reads Missie's memoir, and makes the special corndogs again, and maybe even spills the beans on Leo! Drama!

Did I mention you are funny? I laughed a lot at this chapter. BELLE! OMG! The mail carrier serial killer! SO funny! I'm glad she came home and you'll get puppies, though.
It is highest praise that you say I'm funny. I am legitly giddy.
Spoiler:
I'm not going for Bad Apple points, I just feel that he's going to be bad news. Not one Silver has had below five nice points and Brandon out of nowhere has ONE. I'm watching that kid.

You can give Knowledge teens up to five commands a day actually, but they must be skilling related. Technically I'm bending/breaking this rule with having Dean summon aliens as this doesn't give logic skills points... but meh, I think I'm still staying within the spirit of the law, as that'll gain him another scholarship, and when I get three HE IS GONE. I'm so bummed Bean is out of the race though, I love Bean, even if he does pass out a lot.

I imagine someone will get around to it. ;)

Belle is a MONSTER. She attacks every dog that comes onto the lot and always chases the mailman. I thought she looked so innocent too... at least things aren't boring. :lol:
MaxiBuckle

Post by MaxiBuckle »

I read the entire story. It was more fun than actually playing. I want to have a hand at this challenge. You make it look so fun. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Re: The Silver Valley Trailer Park Challenge (UPDATED 8/9/18

Post by theoddcatlady »

Woosha, it's time for an heir poll! Here is the link, and may the best Silver win!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Awww, I missed the heir poll. Oh, well. I look forward to the next chapter!
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

MichelleCYoung wrote:Awww, I missed the heir poll. Oh, well. I look forward to the next chapter!
Hopefully next time you'll be able to vote :D altho now I'm curious who would have you voted for?
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Louisa. She's too cute to move out!
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

She really is too cute for words! I'm definitely going to extract her from my game when it's completed so anyone can put her in their game when the challenge is over. I'll probably extract Missie and Leo too.
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Re: The Silver Valley Trailer Park Challenge (UPDATED 8/20/1

Post by theoddcatlady »

I'm BACK, ladies and gents! The heiress ages into an adult, finds true love, and Brittany has no idea what lesbians are, just like my mother! Also, is that a bit of magic in the air?
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Just read the first chapter of 3rd generation. BWAHAHAHAH!
Spoiler:
Huzzah! Another Stardew Valley player! Hey! Wanna do multi-player with me? I'd love to play with you. We can shirk our simming duties together.

I do love that good witch overlay! I don't do default replacements, but man, I'm tempted on that one. It's awesome. Where'd you get it, please?

Why is my cute Louisa not getting enough face time? I do hope that will be remedied when she moves out into her own trailer to start her own competing challenge, right? RIGHT? Dang, I wish I had checked this thread sooner. Missed it by a hair.

Grilled Cheese sims in aspiration failure = win! Sort of. Well, really entertaining fail. And her idiotic senility is hilarious! Cool on you for having a same-sex preganancy mod. Can you choose who carries the babies? And yes, it's nice to be able to split the pregnancies.

I had other comments, but I've already forgotten what they were. Must have been earth-shatteringly important. Oh, well.
Such a fun chapter!
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Awe true love [emoji7][emoji173]️

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: oxjennxo
Origin ID: xoxjennxox
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Jenn »

Yay, Jean!
Spoiler:
Her wedding dress is so pretty. Woo! Glad you got those pregnant during the wedding points! What a cute little family they will have.
@Michelle
Spoiler:
I actually like the witch overlay a lot better than my normal one and went looking for it. I found it here
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

MichelleCYoung wrote:Just read the first chapter of 3rd generation. BWAHAHAHAH!
Spoiler:
Huzzah! Another Stardew Valley player! Hey! Wanna do multi-player with me? I'd love to play with you. We can shirk our simming duties together.

I do love that good witch overlay! I don't do default replacements, but man, I'm tempted on that one. It's awesome. Where'd you get it, please?

Why is my cute Louisa not getting enough face time? I do hope that will be remedied when she moves out into her own trailer to start her own competing challenge, right? RIGHT? Dang, I wish I had checked this thread sooner. Missed it by a hair.

Grilled Cheese sims in aspiration failure = win! Sort of. Well, really entertaining fail. And her idiotic senility is hilarious! Cool on you for having a same-sex preganancy mod. Can you choose who carries the babies? And yes, it's nice to be able to split the pregnancies.

I had other comments, but I've already forgotten what they were. Must have been earth-shatteringly important. Oh, well.
Such a fun chapter!
Hey Michelle! :D
Spoiler:
Louisa will get more screentime soon, I promise you that. I've played ahead and shit goes down. *evil witch cackles* And it looks like Jenn managed to dig up my defaults.

I WOULD LOVE TO STARDEW WITH YOU. The thing is I think we live in maaajorly different time zones so we'll have to get our timing right. Does anyone else on Boolprop play Stardew, because I've never had a save file bigger than two people and I've always wanted to play with lots <3

Brittany has been a thorn in my side since she married in. And I've never purposely driven a sim insane, so this was cathartic to say the least. And yea I can, whoever initiates the Try For Baby is the 'mom' in the scenario. All the adorable Annie/Jean beebs!
MaxiBuckle

Post by MaxiBuckle »

Oh, I was so excited for this and I loved it.
Spoiler:
I am going to try your strategy for getting a witch in the family. Also, I am reminded to adopt dogs.

Congrats on the wedding birth points! It's fun, right?I
I love playing this challenge when I get time. If not for Silver Valley, I would not have known about it.

This is Apocalypse A Go-Go for TPC to me. I will ever remember Missie.
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

MaxiBuckle wrote:Oh, I was so excited for this and I loved it.
Spoiler:
I am going to try your strategy for getting a witch in the family. Also, I am reminded to adopt dogs.

Congrats on the wedding birth points! It's fun, right?I
I love playing this challenge when I get time. If not for Silver Valley, I would not have known about it.

This is Apocalypse A Go-Go for TPC to me. I will ever remember Missie.
Spoiler:
I love the sims 2 witches, I just never use them enough lol. And yeah it was fun. I'm just glad that most of my wedding dresses have preggo morphs!
Ooooooh my god. That is highest praise as a huge fan of Apocalypse A Go-Go. As soon as this challenge is over, Missie is getting rezz'd and I'm gonna share the corn dog eating happy go lucky founder with everyone. Everyone must enjoy the cute that is Missie.
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Re: The Silver Valley Trailer Park Challenge (UPDATED 8/21/1

Post by theoddcatlady »

Also, because I literally couldn't wait- have the next installment of Silver Valley! Things take one heck of a turn that even I didn't see and Leo has to fix it, but at what cost?
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Spoiler:
Holy crapppppp. That was intense as s***. Thank goodness u brought her back , i didnt know evil witches could do that !!! Annnnd a prrgnancy. Holy smokes batman
MaxiBuckle

Post by MaxiBuckle »

Squeeeeeeeee!!!

Best. Ever. Ever. Oh, now I want to go play!
Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: oxjennxo
Origin ID: xoxjennxox
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Jenn »

Spoiler:
Holy crap. That was awesome. I can't believe you left us on that pop!

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”