All My Children: A WYD Challenge Ch. 15 Mar. 27th Finale

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: All My Children: A WYD Challenge Chapter 1 July 30th

Post by Sam »

Spoiler:
Your game sure is glitchy for some reason!

The girls are gorgeous, though! Looking forward to seeing more of the boys. :)
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Sam:
Spoiler:
No idea how that happened so early in a newly reset hood...hopefully it was a one time thing. The girls are cute as buttons, I was happy with them. Let's see how long the trend continues. :drinks:
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Great start despite the glitches. Your game certainly like to throw wrenches at you. I love the girls, makes me miss my Absol from my first Pokemon Legacy. Can't wait to see what names you use next :D. As soon as Wartortle and Blastoise grow up a little I'll send them over for baby daddies. Your simself's son Orion is young adult if you want him. He has the custom Enayla skin with the dark blue eyes. And Reias' custom hair, though he doesn't show it.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Pony:
Spoiler:
Sure, I loves my inter-miniverse kidlets. I have to add some custom Townies soon so Whimsy can find all her baby daddies. I'd be happy to have my simself spawn roaming around for that moment.
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Spoiler:
I loved the first update! I want to try a WYD challenge of my own, so I might just have to do that soon. The kids are adorable and I can't wait to see what they look like as they grow up.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: All My Children: A WYD Challenge Chapter 2 Aug. 11th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Riss:
Spoiler:
Yes, I have been killed by the cute and then resurrected only to die again with the Baby B boys. I just posted a new chapter so you can see what I mean. :) I am sure they will be super cute once they grow up some more too.
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Spoiler:
Abby and Arti kinda remind me of Anna and Elsa. You know, Anna with the red hair, and Elsa with the blonde in the blue dress, of similar ages, plus they kinda look remotely like the cartoon characters, too. ^^ And maybe the kicky bag wasn't actually glitched--maybe Tucker was CHEATING. :shifty:

I checked Mr. Goodie's genes in SimPE for you. He has brown hair, green eyes, and skin 2. :yes:

Nice start! Although I think your game has it out for you, throwing you two sets of twins right away in a WYD. Good luck!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Keika:
Spoiler:
Well damn...ah well looks like the search continues for a redhead daddy. But I got my green eyes in the pool though, even though Whimsy's seem to override them. Plenty of letters left in the alphabet though so it's bound to happen eventually. My game loves to throw twins, I was surprised C and D were singlets. Thanks for popping in, I MAY just use Dez for my redhead daddy. :diablo:
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Spoiler:
He DOES make some prettyful children. :diablo:
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: All My Children: A WYD Challenge Chapter 3 Aug. 27th

Post by Keika »

Oooh, "E"-volution! I get it! :rotfl:
Spoiler:
SQUEE!! I love Eevee!! :D :D :D

Ahem hem. It's really nice that you've got the next three (two now, I guess) baby daddies lined up. And I recognize that vampire. XD Nice chapter, Ani-Mei! Don't worry Whimzy, only 19 more to go! :rotfl:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: All My Children: A WYD Challenge Chapter 3 Aug. 27th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Keika:
Spoiler:
How could I not use Eevee with a chapter title like that? I was going to put E,F, and G in one chapter but nah. And yes that vampire is Sun's clone in my Desiderata Valley he totally negative bolts Whimsy but I bet if I threw Jade at him he might change those bolts. Betcha. She is in the hood by the way, I had to place her so I could have a lot to Townie Dez from, who never showed up on the lots by the way. :hissyfit:Only after did I release Dez into Townie Land did I remember that he wasn't witchified. >_<
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: All My Children: A WYD Challenge Chapter 4 Oct. 1st

Post by Keika »

Did I comment? No? I guess not! Sorry, I read this at about midnight after getting back from work! ...it actually is now midnight after getting back from work on a different day, but...
Spoiler:
Bad puns are funny. Especially the way you acknowledged the badness of the bad pun. :rotfl:

I wonder what it would be like doing this challenge with a vampire founder... probably not worth it. Can you imagine attempting to pull off childcare with a vampire? O.O

Forretress is so funny! He just kind of has a natural sarcasm to him. Great timing on the little guy. XD

I don't know... Huntail is the scarier looking one, but Gorebyss was the one that always freaked me out... I mean, doesn't its Dex entry say that it sucks out the internal fluids of its victims? ._.

Fun chapter, Ani-Mei! :)
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Keika:
Spoiler:
I'd have to look up that Dex entry again, I think it was Golbat that did the sucking of fluids. Forretress is going to be fun when he grows up, he'll be the teen looking after the G kids probably, maybe H. I always liked Gorebyss, thought it was pretty. Only got Huntail to complete the National Dex, which I never did.

Dex entry for Gorebyss for X and Y:

X It lives at the bottom of the sea. In the springtime, its pink body turns more vivid for some reason.
Y Its swimming form is exquisitely elegant. With its thin mouth, it feeds on seaweed that grows between rocks.

And Huntail:

X It lives deep in the sea where no light ever filters down. It lights up its small fishlike tail to attract prey.
Y It lives deep in the sea. With a tail shaped like a small fish, it attracts unsuspecting prey.

Must have been something else then, I checked all the Dex versions. I think it was Golbat you were thinking of actually. I only stuck it out with a Zubat to get a Crobat and it turned out that Crobat was one of my best Pokemon in Black and White too. So ten kids down and only on the seventh letter. :dizzy:
Miri

Post by Miri »

I haven't commented on this...hmmm
Spoiler:
Welp the kids are cute. You seem to be doing well with this.
I am sooooo clueless about Pokemon though so all these references are honestly going right over my head. Bah who cares.
Keeps reading about the adventures of another simmer trying to make their way through the alphabet. Although you seem slightly crazier cause you're using the random button with the Triplets and Quads hack installed. :highfive:
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

You're doing one of these too huh?
Spoiler:
Guess I shouldn't be surprised by that. I mean you've played every sim challenge to date right? :rotfl:
Why does it have to be Pokemon? You know pokemon confuses me right?
Still cute kids so far. You seem to be doing well.
But yeah I'd get so tired of the birthday cake if I tried one of these.
:hugs:
Cause I missed you.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Miri:
Spoiler:
Yeah, I'm a true Pokenerd through and through. It's a theme to keep me interested for 26 kids or more kids. Sorry about the references though, and I am nuts for hitting that random button in a WYD but thankfully there's enough Pokemon names to cover them, except X...there's like one X name Pokemon in the entire six generations so far.
Ash!!! *tacklehugs*
Spoiler:
Welcome to Boolprop 3.0.! I was waiting for you to come find us. And I have not played every challenge...still have many I haven't tried. :shiftyeyes: Pokemon is easy to understand, it's literally child's play. :P Just ask and I shall clarify if you get confuzzled about anything. :hugs: Welcome back to Boolprop.

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”